Trusted CC Vendors with fair price?

icymid

Reaction score
Hey guys, unfortunately i got sold some dead cc details and now i’m looking around for a trusted NON-VBV cc/cvv supplier with a fair price that any of you can recommend. I was also curious if USA is probably the best country to try to card? Thanks again for your time

Jollier

Professional
Reaction score
Each trusted store or reliable private seller has the right to set the price of the goods that it offers for sale.
After analyzing several promotional offers, I found that the average price for non-wbw bins is 10-25.
The average payment on the card is 1-2k for 1 time, i.e. real profit is 100 times more than the cost of a card and a sox service.

If you want to work with obtaining physical liquid goods (smartphones, laptops, etc.) then it is best to work in Europe, not the USA.
Since in Europe there is no AVS check when paying with ordinary cards with a color code like in the USA.
To bypass this check in the USA, you need to do an enroll, and then change the address to a drop in your account. And in Europe and other countries of the world, such a check does not exist and you can order to any address and indicate the name of the recipient of the cardholder. It's just wonderful and gorgeous.

There are a large number of reliable buyers and drop-services on the forum, who will be happy to provide any number of drops (curators) addresses.

Today there was a joke that I entered the data of an invalid card with a vbv code when paying for an advertisement on one Russian site and the payment went successfully, this caused me great surprise and joy. Now I will test the possibility of withdrawing funds from this site to a Qiwi wallet with a virtual card. Who is interested in posting announcements of sales and services on cards, even with a vbv code, write in private messages, I will share this cool site for free.

And there are thousands of such sites, you just need to look for that eat any cards, even with a vbv code, and not take a steam bath.

icymid

Reaction score
Than
Each trusted store or reliable private seller has the right to set the price of the goods that it offers for sale.
After analyzing several promotional offers, I found that the average price for non-wbw bins is 10-25.
The average payment on the card is 1-2k for 1 time, i.e. real profit is 100 times more than the cost of a card and a sox service.

If you want to work with obtaining physical liquid goods (smartphones, laptops, etc.) then it is best to work in Europe, not the USA.
Since in Europe there is no AVS check when paying with ordinary cards with a color code like in the USA.
To bypass this check in the USA, you need to do an enroll, and then change the address to a drop in your account. And in Europe and other countries of the world, such a check does not exist and you can order to any address and indicate the name of the recipient of the cardholder. It's just wonderful and gorgeous.

There are a large number of reliable buyers and drop-services on the forum, who will be happy to provide any number of drops (curators) addresses.

Today there was a joke that I entered the data of an invalid card with a vbv code when paying for an advertisement on one Russian site and the payment went successfully, this caused me great surprise and joy. Now I will test the possibility of withdrawing funds from this site to a Qiwi wallet with a virtual card. Who is interested in posting announcements of sales and services on cards, even with a vbv code, write in private messages, I will share this cool site for free.

And there are thousands of such sites, you just need to look for that eat any cards, even with a vbv code, and not take a steam bath.
Thanks A lot for the info. Personally ive gone thru trial and error a few times, tried to get a e-gift card from amazon and bestbuy but didnt go my way. I want to stick to virtual carding for now tbh mainly methods that can get me gift cards to exchange for BTC. Also congrats on the vbv buy ;)

Jollier

Professional
Reaction score
E-Gifts on the sites you indicated are subject to a large influx of carders and have little efficiency, since the anti-fraud system is very strictly configured there.
E-Gift is sold on dozens of other sites, just try to buy from those that are not in the top of search engines and have only recently started offering the option of buying gift cards.
And it is possible to get cryptocurrency not through e-gift cards, but simply buy them directly through exchanges or applications, but additional costs may be required for providing documents for verification (about $ 10 per set)

Obito

Carder
Reaction score

I am interested bro