Traveling with fake docs?

runstrong34

Carder
Reaction score
Does anyone know about traveling with fake docs. For instance it is very easy to drive through Mexico with Fake US drivers lic. But I am curious to know about flying. Has anyone done this? I know when I fly in MExico I do not need my passport only a ID. Does anyone know about security in MExico or other parts of south America, IE. hounduras,belize, costa rica, Panama etc.. Do these countries have a way to run Drivers lic. numbers or to check the passport number on a passport card? I have also seen a change in the camera systems in the airports in Mexico, does anyone know if they are now running facial recognition or any other form of bio metrics?

Also does anyone have scans or template of Belize docs? I can trade or we can discuss fee in private. Thanks

Last edited:

xndsx

Professional
Reaction score
Ive travelled using completely made up docs in canada bus , Plane whatever , i find that the documents are used for name comparison including your passport is given a passing glance for the most part, , so if there not doing it here in this first world econmey ithink your safe down there as long as theres no border officials being involved. yea ive seen ALOT of this facial recognition software , even software that compares your face to that on the ID i am also looking for someone who is a Expert in facial recognition and id security "Barcodes" etc . And if you look around , i think the ultimate fake id guide has some southamerican temps and they are free

maxx_tt

Carder
Reaction score
Just remember to get your extra passport with several entry stamps and also exit stamps if the country does that.And Make sure it looks worn and well used.