Transfer PP (PayPal) Balance

Carding

Professional
Reaction score
This will allow you to transfer your paypal balance into a vcc this provides you after this method you will finally get to spend money on real things!
No credit card no problem.

Go to bancore.com neteller.com money.yandex.ru

You know the basics, sign up. But when you're registering, you need to input your phone number.

You can use your real number or use a free one, i suggest TextNow for the phone number.

It will send you a code that you'll be using during the registration.

Now you're fully registered!

Now at the bottom left, you see a button called 'Bank Cards'

Click on it, and scroll down until you find the free one.

Now just click on it, you'll get your free VCC!

Keep in mind that the CVC and the expiry date will be send to your phone number that you've used during the registration.

You're welcome!

Carder

Professional
Reaction score
How to Transfer Balance from Hacked PayPal accounts?

I will take you through how to transfer balance from hacked paypal accounts.

How to move balance from hacked paypal Account to another without any hassle in confirming credit card number, Bank account number, SSN number or security answers!

If you don't have hacked paypal account you can get it.

Lets get the ball rolling. This tuts is working 100%

Just follow up

Some people always mess up their accounts by trying to check. This gets the PayPal a security measures notification or gets it limited and can't do anything.. which is total waste of money this is my personal strategy its always successful with no charge backs you need a virtual credit card and a hacked PayPal account with mail access

Two more PayPal accounts made by you.

Strong and appropriate socks5 to the location of hacked PayPal account.

Let me make you clear about how will you get your tools ready.

You have to create two non-US PayPal accounts first. I prefer creating PayPal from Cyprus and Singapore (I mentioned them because, if you fail to secure funds for any reason then there are possibilities to cash them out later using this service).

OK fine, but be cleared that you must use different socks5 for both accounts.

It's not mandatory to use Cyprus socks or Singapore socks here. For example you can use California socks for Cyprus PayPal but after your sock died, you must use socks again from California to access your account every time.

You need strong socks5 for hacked PayPal to manipulate location of hacked PayPal.

Now the main job to do. First try sending money from hacked PayPal to one of your created PayPal using socks given with PayPal. Sometimes you may get lucky and can send funds to another account successfully without any confirmation messages to verify Credit Card or Bank Account Number.

But luck doesn't support one every time.

So you need to buy a Virtual Credit Card and add that to hacked PayPal account and confirm that card.

So when you will try to send money and gets message to confirm Credit Card or Bank then you can input

the virtual credit card number and bypass the Credit card confirmation.

Please dont repost this it is strictly not to be sold.

Simple:

In next step type in message to seller box: "Got the item. And it's working fine. Thanks lot." And send the money to your secondary PayPal.

Immediately remove the notification in hacked PayPal email inbox and archive the recent transaction. It will make the time lengthy for the hacked PayPal account holder to know that he's getting his ass fucked.

Then clear your cache and cookies and login to your secondary PayPal account with different socks5.

And send the money to your Primary PayPal account and don't forget to type something impressive in seller note message.

Now I can say, your hacked moneys are 90% secured. But don't keep them forever there. Cash them out or spend them however you can quickly.

If you get limitation in any steps and u see that PayPal is not refunding money then wait for 6 months (180 days) for cashing out. You can use this service to cash out.

If you think I've tried to promote my works through this tutorial then you are right. But also be alerted that, it works in 99% of the cases. Don't blame me now, blame PayPal for that. LOL

Obito

Carder
Reaction score
this will allow you to transfer your paypal balance into a vcc this provides you
after this method you will finally get to spend money on real things!
No credit card no problem
Go to bancore.com neteller.com money.yandex.ru
You know the basics, sign up. But when you're registering, you need to input your phone number
You can use your real number or use a free one, i suggest TextNow for the phone number.
It will send you a code that you'll be using during the registration
Now you're fully registered!
Now at the bottom left, you see a button called 'Bank Cards'
Click on it, and scroll down until you find the free one.
Now just click on it, you'll get your free VCC!
Keep in mind that the CVC and the expiry date will be send to your phone number that you've used during the registration
You're welcome!