Trade Needed.

TrynaGetRich

Carder
Reaction score
Yo I have a problem. I have funds in a Paypal account and I want to put those funds in a Liberty Reserve account. Problem is no exchangers out there would let you trade Paypal for other e-currency. So What I am will to do is offer Paypal funds to someone who can send me funds in the form of Liberty Reserve. For every dollar you send my LR account I will send you 1.5usd for Paypal. For example you send me $30 in LR i send you $45 in Paypal. PM me if interested.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 04:59 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 04:56 PM ----------

O yea my icq is 638351583 if you want to talk there.

sirac

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Dude there are exchangers that will exchange paypal to lr
but the account must be yours, cos u will wasting your time if u think u can use a hacked or carded account for this.
usually for 1st transaction, after the 1st transfer u will be expected to hold for 10 days (by that time, if paypal account is not clean and not yours then account will be frozen) and even if u succeed in holding for 10 days, u must be ready to send docs that match the account details.
And no one here will be interested in lr to paypal account exchange, when they can buy carded paypal accounts for 0.5% of the balance :)