track2.name and bulba.cc !

xydennek

DEER
Reaction score
Any one knows how to search dumps by state on bulba, this search criteria is not available.how do i know what state dumps are from if i have only bank name as search option? also is they a way to know the location of of dump by bin number?

THE_GATEWAY

Professional
Reaction score
bro use another bin database to find out which state each bn is in...cause u cant search by specific state on bulba or track2...

http://www.binbase.com

try there brother

jiudog0000

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Forum friends know. These two sites are the same. But the service is not the same.bulba.cc buy bad dumps not replace. but ,track2.name have replace.track2.name 's service is very nice.i have account. it is my account.only one .now,sell .1500$.
friend in need.please mail to me .
[email protected]
content: your icq number.

Last edited:

jiudog0000

BANNED
Reaction score
up me!

Uluda88

Professional
Reaction score
maybe for 1,2k i would take it in order to save so much money compared to bulbas reseller prices, like ,10$ apc

Didn't know this board had a joke thread

mistreSS

Reaction score
hey guys, how to contact track2 support?

nipsey

BANNED
Reaction score
ICQ ME 616 023 295.. I HAVE SOME MIXED US TRACKS 100% APPROVALS AT $15 A PIECE..

goodyman

Reaction score
I used to buy off bulba.cc before they closed down. Was very good stuff. Now on the site it says to contact them through icq. I added the contact and bought a few dumps off them. 3 out of 5 worked. I recently just sent another payment for 5 dumps and now he doesnt reply. Finally got a hold of him yesterday and he plays stupid by asking how much i paid and what was batch number of LR. I sent him all the info but no reply, nothing. Anyone else had this issue? Either ways the guy is a ripper so stay away

dolus

Carder
Reaction score
Thanks for letting us know the situation. Never heard of them before, but just deal with people you know on C.Pro then you'll be good.

talk_liberty

Carder
Reaction score
bulbaa.cc and track2.name both fake ,be aware

bolo2012

DEER
Reaction score
I used to buy off bulba.cc before they closed down. Was very good stuff. Now on the site it says to contact them through icq. I added the contact and bought a few dumps off them. 3 out of 5 worked. I recently just sent another payment for 5 dumps and now he doesnt reply. Finally got a hold of him yesterday and he plays stupid by asking how much i paid and what was batch number of LR. I sent him all the info but no reply, nothing. Anyone else had this issue? Either ways the guy is a ripper so stay away

You probably got ripped, site went down last year actually...Someone purchased the domains and ICQ and has been trying to rip ever since...Bulba is still around and sells some of his bases on other shops~

goodyman

Reaction score
You probably got ripped, site went down last year actually...Someone purchased the domains and ICQ and has been trying to rip ever since...Bulba is still around and sells some of his bases on other shops~

Do you know which shops he sells his stuff on? send me a PM. Much appreciated.

Ninja

Reaction score
If hes not presented here he's probably a ripper.
Dont discuss it.