TRACK2 mafia arrived here too?

C

capac

BIG LOL

i see mr BULBA is here to resell mr. Track2.tv stuff...
What happened? customers from c.su not enough ?

Should we vendors expelled from c.su expect to be deleted from c.biz too now that we did our market here to leave 'space' to mr track2 stuff?

Im still waiting remboursement of what i payed to sell on vendor section in c.su and nobody sent me....

Some ppl have big mouth but will remain miserables all the life....

What You think ? plz vendors and customers of dumps let me know if im the only stupid guy thinking that or somebody agree with me....

thanks

hoodstar

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
buissness is buissness bro

Wave748

Professional
Reaction score
i dont like resellers, i'd rather deal with the main person but who can you tell whose a reseller and who is not? oh well, you get what you pay for, or do you it yourself

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Jabber
[email protected]
Telegram
cardervip
TRACK2 bought a monopoly on this forum too. But it is not limited to sale of other sellers. Everything will be fine, everyone can sell.

Bulba

Professional
Reaction score
Dear capac , i am only reseller of Mr Track2 stuff. So dont need to panic. Here on forum 90% vendors is resellers including you..
Yes you have your own base. But mainly you resell Smi and other peoples.
And dont afraid all sellers is still there on forum .

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 02:21 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 02:11 AM ----------

But anyway Thanks for great idea!)))

iTpHo3NiX

RIPPER
Reaction score
Great idea? Meaning you have plan of buying monopoly here?

bgt

DEER
Reaction score
yes capac is reseller too

many people i know bought from him and his stuff is generated means low quality shit

and his manner of communication is at zero level

bulba rulez -)))

Ninja

Reaction score
capac
Thats not mafia. Thats bus.
If you dont have enough money to make an "an offer he can't refuse" to admin - thats not his problems.
First of all its a place to make business and money +keep in mind what keeping this project (i mean running this board) alive - cost money (bulletproof hosting, domain, scripts, etc etc etc).

hoodstar

BANNED
Reaction score
well said man , chapeau

Apache

Carder
Reaction score
we are on a cyber world now.,
reseller can not make online shop is outdated..
seller who move into that level makes good biz ..........

mexloco

BANNED
Reaction score
that's what is good in a competitive business.. winning customers over other vendors.. love the exitement... and considering prices over quality... both play a big role.. if i get bad quality for the same price and instant delivery then there is a benefit somewhere to switch.. also if i can get goog quality for the same price and on top of that.. get it instant then that is the way to go...

but if a vendor has very low prices... and top notch quality nothing is going to stop that person from selling.. but if you sell trash then people will just find other sources.

business is competition.. and offering good quality dumps is what keeps people buying

serialkilla

Professional
Reaction score
Well said Mexloco. Only resellers who sells trash will cry in this kinda situation. Do your biz and pack off if you cant stand the competition. That's what biz is all about.

wenger

Carder
Reaction score
Capac - i want to remind you, that any market ,is a COSTUMER's market.Means that only costumer decide from where to buy.
Im glad that new sellers come's up on scene (coz you guy's ,mostly are resellers of 2-3 vendors.
Sure you have your own DB but its small.Your policies are shitty - "small costumers dont add me" - why you do care about Track2 stuff then?90% of instore guys in here buy 3-10 dumps at one time,not more.And you "wanna be" show everyone that you sell in bulk,and dont give a fuck about small "cheapass" costumers.
YOU NOT REPLACE DUMPS.Nobody do care about,how do you call your DB "fresh" "old" "same shit - other name" WHATEVER, we do care about replace, and your dumps not 100% valid.I DO HAD experiense with your dumps at december 2009 ,and i cant tell it was good time. BULBA not allow replace aswell, so he will not have lots of costumers too.

WE NEED 1 ,AND ONLY 1 VENDOR,WHO WILL FOLLOW SIMPLE RULES OF MARKET:

a)equivalent price
b)immediate giveout (no fucking delays for 6-12-24-48 hours)
c)replacement time at least for 48 hours and instant replace
d)PATIENT support

AND WE DONT GIVE A FUCK AT ALL WHO HAVE MONOPOLY.
If you will have such a good offer - you will not have to pay for ads nomore.Everyone will have your icq number saved in "fav.contact list"

So stop panic,nobody gonna follow you till you have such a average dumps offer.

Nothing personal,good luck in biz.Cheers.

Reactions: Ninja

Ninja

Good words!

BlackSwipe

RIPPER
Reaction score
e) who can have regular updates for lots of clients, stuff that won't sell in 2 hours :(

VasiliyPupkin

Carder
Reaction score
No respect for TRACK2. Monopoly of dumps selling needs to end. I hope someday CSU opens doors to other dumps vendors that are here. In fact, I prefer .biz just for this reason.

Last edited:
C

capac

1 - come in my icq 474692018 so u will see "how little" is my base...

2 - not real that no eu dumps around, my bases are ALL 90% EU

3 - I replace dumps if buyed unchecked

4 - more vendors = if some vendor base start to be bad u can try other and dont be glued to only one...

Capac - i want to remind you, that any market ,is a COSTUMER's market.Means that only costumer decide from where to buy.
Im glad that new sellers come's up on scene (coz you guy's ,mostly are resellers of 2-3 vendors.
Sure you have your own DB but its small.Your policies are shitty - "small costumers dont add me" - why you do care about Track2 stuff then?90% of instore guys in here buy 3-10 dumps at one time,not more.And you "wanna be" show everyone that you sell in bulk,and dont give a fuck about small "cheapass" costumers.
YOU NOT REPLACE DUMPS.Nobody do care about,how do you call your DB "fresh" "old" "same shit - other name" WHATEVER, we do care about replace, and your dumps not 100% valid.I DO HAD experiense with your dumps at december 2009 ,and i cant tell it was good time. BULBA not allow replace aswell, so he will not have lots of costumers too.

WE NEED 1 ,AND ONLY 1 VENDOR,WHO WILL FOLLOW SIMPLE RULES OF MARKET:

a)equivalent price
b)immediate giveout (no fucking delays for 6-12-24-48 hours)
c)replacement time at least for 48 hours and instant replace
d)PATIENT support

AND WE DONT GIVE A FUCK AT ALL WHO HAVE MONOPOLY.
If you will have such a good offer - you will not have to pay for ads nomore.Everyone will have your icq number saved in "fav.contact list"

So stop panic,nobody gonna follow you till you have such a average dumps offer.

Nothing personal,good luck in biz.Cheers.

absulmcady

BANNED
Reaction score
This is a Cvv Online Bigest Shop..... www.eltimselectronics.com its have 157 Countrys Cvv , UK and USA Bank Logins , Paypal, DUmps , and also cc checker and dumps checker easly you can join it

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 11:11 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 11:10 PM ----------

www.eltimselectronics.com 100% APPROVALL RATE, BEST BINS!!

garbageman

Carder
Reaction score
yea im tired of usa dumps!!! where are alll the good EU vendors?