Track1 question

mofo

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
I need some help of which is better. If I am unable to use original track1 information is it better to use generated name on track1 or just to not encode any track1 info?

From what I read if track1 is not available merchants will just use track2?

I am trying to avoid merchant checking the name on track1 is correct while processing. does anyone know how common it is for a merchant to pass the name on track1 to the processor for verification?

thank you very much for any advice

onlyserver

RIPPER
Reaction score
Some stores or gas pump really need to have track1 on card or they will say that the card is not readable.....so for that you dont always need track 1......You can just put a (B)on track1 and this way .....the track 1 will be available .....without anyname ....always did it this way workss fineeee !!
onlyserver

ABCD

Reaction score
^^ thanks for that gonna try it ^^

hard to tell if they check from swipers perspecitve but i know they will blacklist name quick but many places dont need it....but i do know some self check out places that check for t1 but dont know if they pass name or not so im gonna try that trik

onlyserver

RIPPER
Reaction score
The reader in store that reads track 1 and tracks 2 have a job and his job is to detect if there is a track 1 and track2 .....put a B like i said and will work 100 % and when ur in store no names will be on bill and the reader will detect ur track 1.....100 %

Onlyserver

blockent

Professional
Reaction score
target checks for name authenticity...few other stores 2... if it doesnt match. they kill dumps

mofo

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
thanks all for the posts. very useful.

target checks for name authenticity...few other stores 2... if it doesnt match. they kill dumps

can you remember some of the other stores? i would like to avoid them. do you know what happens if you try target with no track1 encoded?

blockent

Professional
Reaction score
you get some kind or error. check my previous posts i listed some stores

itr0nic

RIPPER
Reaction score
I have been in target many times and I NEVER use t2 and I have been putting a dent in their pockets for a while, not even a B in t1

Shippuden

Professional
Reaction score
why shop and gaz of my country which is using epay box ask for the pin ????