TOXIC FINGERS IS A RIPPER

Fry

Reaction score
I guess you deserve it.

epicgodz

Professional
Reaction score
Toxicfingers and MoneyPak were definitely the same people. They both disappeared at the same time, I would not be surprised if more of his clones come around, its not very hard to make a new account and pay 33LR to get back and rip some more. Its been said a million times with these new sellers, especially of MP's. Always use escrow.

akinova

RIPPER
Reaction score
Toxicfingers and MoneyPak were definitely the same people. They both disappeared at the same time, I would not be surprised if more of his clones come around, its not very hard to make a new account and pay 33LR to get back and rip some more. Its been said a million times with these new sellers, especially of MP's. Always use escrow.

They sell shit gain trust then disappear like a bubble burst.

akinova

RIPPER
Reaction score
Hey AKINOVA looks like you might be added to this thread. Lol still making same mistakes adding post to threads that are concerning ur other accounts? lol. u fuckin up. u make this to easy.

You got ripped, ok I feel sorry for your loss. But now you started talking shit
You need a doctor now.

TheRayMan

Professional
Reaction score
im pretty sure they are all the same guy.

Last edited:

invisiblepro

Talks on matters his ignorant of but still decides to join discussion only adding blah blah blah, also he thinks one should treat rippers with respect

TheRayMan

Professional
Reaction score

Last edited:

mrxsailor1

Professional
Reaction score
Dogbert is not toxic, Dogbert is just some stupid american ripper.

fightclub007

Reaction score
toxicfinger rip me too

i gave him 2 weeks for refund, i never heard back, i even offer for himnto keep some no biggie,but he never did. he give you some real ones only to lure you in to get more money, then he rips you.