Top up citi.com from brute accs and cc

Father

Professional
Reaction score
Good day, well, after such stories, you can throw in a little profit. There will definitely be enough for bread and butter, and the rest will follow.

In the article we will do without sellers and punched, for all known reasons and the speed of their disappearance, only those process. I deliberately write with minor flaws in order to still protect the material from scriptdis. Everything stated here is the fruit of our work with broccoli (@brokoly_mar), for which special thanks to him ?.

We will work with self-regulating City, for a start, collect a start pack - brute BA + Full Info, breaking information to it in order to collect an even fullz, here BG and GV. We are now ready to go to citi.com.

We register a checking account, you can choose any, if there is no desire to guess in the thick of it, we take a BASIC. I think it is not necessary to enter the data that we have prepared a great mind in advance.

The next step requires you to at least complete 9 classes of general education and 3 read books for all years of study (fight club without jokes, if you have not read, I do not know how you were able to go to this article at all), in general, we begin to fill out in advance broken BG For 3 questions, you are given 3 minutes, then we write the work of cardholder, we confirm everything and agree with everything. I think you can come up with a login and password without me, just save the AN RN for everyone.

After entering the Personal Area, we go into the account settings, at this moment the only trick is added to us, on which people who have cheated about their education, who like to skip the disclaimer, will fly off. We go to the forum and look for services that accept parcels, they have to pick up an envelope (the service costs no more than $ 100), there will be no marks on it that this is a letter from the city (in case of charcoal from the seller).

2254fd729e5fda3efb20b.jpg

Do you think they look different?
The address is in our hands, we are ready to continue filling in the settings, once again entering you will be asked to take a call to your GV. What, you already wanted to try that I did not indicate that you have knowledge of the overseas language? Figs there, you just have to press 1, wait a couple of seconds and press 1 again. At this point, you either turn on the screen recording and later discard the translator, or you will still have to learn a little English counting to 10, you will be dictated the code with which we will again get into your personal account.

We change the address, billing and shipping, it will not be possible to do it separately. We write a paste in the online support at the level I dumb entered the wrong; moved to the street below; the cat gives birth in another state, etc., send the card to a new address, change without problems. There are many services on the forum that will accept and send you a card, work only under the escrow service, give 70% + addresses. We do logistic actions with people who accepted the card, cashed out on its future. As they write us about accepting the card, we ask you to throw off the front and back in order to activate it in your personal account and reduce fraud.

We go to the city, external account and add our brute, micro-deposits are sent on the same day, that is, you can check them the next day and make a deposit. Amounts up to $ 1k at the start, then at your discretion. Everything is quite banal and requires minimal effort, peace to all.

AUTHOR: @ mnogoneznal13