Tips on making money in carding

Carding Forum

Professional
Reaction score
Listening to the advice of carders, you may encounter a problem when there are more different opinions than there are carders themselves. And the chance to find at least one worthwhile piece of advice among them will be no greater than the chance to catch a fly flying over your head with your toes. Most likely, you have already begun to imagine this strange picture, but I hasten to stop you. There is absolutely no point in this, just like there is no point in listening to most of the advice of other carders. Especially if these tips sound like this: “It used to be easier to do carding, but now it’s too late to start,” or vice versa, “Over time, making money in carding becomes easier, you still need to wait.” Why shouldn’t you listen to such advice and how to determine your best moment to start making money in carding?

When creating their opinion, most carders take as a basis someone else’s opinion, most likely also taken from another carder. For example, a carder may accidentally read some point of view on a carding forum, consider it correct and from that moment express it as his opinion. Often such disgrace creates certain problems.

This is how the strange custom of Sati appeared in India. In the theory of this custom, women burned themselves alive after the death of their husband, but in practice this custom always took place with the use of violence. For those who do not understand what we are talking about, I will explain. It happened like this: by some tragic accident, a young woman’s husband dies, she is informed about this and is immediately taken by the hair to be dragged out into the street and burned alive. Now this sounds even more than savage, but because of someone else’s opinion, which some Hindu accepted as truth, women in India have been forcibly burned for thousands of years. And no matter how bad it may sound, this is already part of the story, which does not speak, but shouts to us that we do not need to sacredly believe the opinions of other people. Especially if this opinion came from nowhere.

Now let’s get back to the topic of tips on making money in carding.

Speaking on the topic of the “best” moment to start making money in carding, I want to highlight one fact. The carders who give this advice are divided into two large groups: the first say that it is too late to start, and the second say that you can still wait. And only in isolated cases does someone advise starting right now. Which one is worth listening to? The answer is no one. You can't listen to advice that doesn't bring any results. And advice on this topic is exactly the same in almost 100% of cases. The carders giving this advice have never been in your specific situation and do not know all the nuances of your case. Therefore, none of the carders know or even can know when the best moment will come for you. How then? You need to independently determine when the best time for carding will come. And I’ll tell you exactly how to do this later.

The moment determines the state
Based on my experience of working with carders who come to carding with the goal of starting to make money, I can name several interesting patterns. For example, carders aged 20+ are more likely to successfully start carding than younger carders. This fact is explained by the fact that carders aged 20+ years are more often in the right state to make money on the Internet.

For example, someone is in anticipation of a quick profit, someone is constantly looking for a catch, someone hopes to earn at least something, and someone is in a more advantageous position. We are talking about carders who are ready to work on the Internet until they get results, and not for fun or experimentation. Most often, such people are in one of two states.

1. A person urgently needs money and earnings in carding - this is his only opportunity
2. A person works a lot, but really wants to devote less time to earning money without losing income

Extreme need and desire to work less are two human states that in almost 100% of cases indicate that this carder will definitely make money in carding. And, as a rule, such conditions most often occur in people aged 20+ years. Of course, there are many exceptions in the form of young and extremely conscious people in life, but these are only exceptions.

In finishing my article, I will not give any advice, but will give specific guidance on determining the best moment to make money in carding.

To understand when and where your starting line for making money on the Internet begins, you need to answer just one question: “Why are you doing carding right now?” If you can’t give an exact answer, if it seems to you that there is never a lot of money or you just want to try, then now is not the best moment. And if you know exactly what you need money for, if you are tired of working hard and earning little, then your best moment to make money in carding is right now.