Things which u have to keep in mind while buying cc from Seller/Vender

Shsbsbf

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Things which u have to keep in mind while buying cc from Seller/Vender

While buying CC from vendor simply ask them about source (From where he get CC).

Dont ask about balance of CC coz Without login acess of CC no one knows the actual balance of card.

If seller is giving u guarentee of having balance in the card, simply ask him the bin and Check bin on bindb.com.

You will get the details and category of CC. And be safe from these kind of seller coz they are making u only fooooool.

Sometimes Buyer try to charge CC directly on amazon/walmart/Playstore or Midasbuy to purchase but without having knowlege they use wrong vpn or blacklisted ip's vpn and got fail in carding and come back to seller for refund and never admit his mistake.

If U have specific bin then i strongly recommend you to purchase cc from CC shop or go to those seller who is selling cc directly from CC shop. (I am selling also directly from shop come DM with bin and I will look what you need)

Don't fall for fake domains else u loose ur btc many site offering cheap registration and offering load 20$ u will get balance 40$ btc strongly stay away from them.

Don't buy spammed cc without Asking them to check cc is live on spotify and netflix.

Last edited by a moderator: