THERE IS NOTHING LIKE VERIFIED

Greenghost

BANNED
Reaction score
Telegram
@iamgreenghost
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Admin please pin this message for some time.

This message is to all the newbies on the forum. I want to inform you that there is nothing like verified on this forum. All those guys in the verified section aren't really verified, someone with two days old account can post there. So you have to be careful because rippers post there every time. Many people don't discover this on the forum so the rippers use it against them. Make sure you use escrow of the forum. They are the only verified people here.

Brother

Professional
Reaction score
Dear forum users.
Please be considerate and reasonable.
Do not fall for the tricks of scammers.

Verified sellers will write on behalf of the administration that this service has been verified and is allowed to sell or provide services.

If this message is absent, then you can conclude that this service has not been verified and cannot be trusted 100%.

If you have a desire to make a deal with any service, you can use the escrow service in order not to be deceived.

Please save your nerves and money. They will still be useful to you.

dumpersq

Carder
Reaction score
Sorry guys and no offence but I don't even trust any escrow.
You can't trust almost anybody in "karding" world.

Greenghost

BANNED
Reaction score
Telegram
@iamgreenghost
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Sorry guys and no offence but I don't even trust any escrow.
You can't trust almost anybody in "karding" world.
Yeah I know, but it's better to trust escrow. Atleast trust escrow for deals under $5k because escrow of this forum have more than that. And I think we should start to give a review about escrow, if you have used them