The Scene : Online Carding ~ Real Carding

Shippuden

Professional
Reaction score
most of cvv seller of this forums have disapereed and their shop went down ( the cvv section appear to be dead with no update :( , when you see a comment from a member , it is a bad feds xD ) , some have been marked as ripper and some have been listed as deer

this is the list

thebest -- DEER
Ferum --- Bad Rep from the member
n1shop --- no update ( some people say shop are going bad )

to avoid prob with i will not continue...but just to note that people have discorved the online carding scene are not giving more $$ as child of 10 year old are registering here , using most of the time free cc's for their online games , killing them all . Most of the member have now switched to the real carding ( Big Money , High Risk ) : you can see how that section have many people comment nowadays ( check the vendor area) . Any how i think you people will not kill this area fast as the other side ( online carding ) appear to be dead . The carding scene are in full expansion I think we will not have to wait more than 3 year again to see a 11 year's old child in the shop behind us with an embossed magstrip to pay his batman toys :)

fadeaway

Professional
Reaction score
Online carding has always been for kids who can't afford to buy games and toys.

If you want to make real money than you gota move your game to real carding with printers. embossers, plastics, fake ID's, laptops, MSR's secret secure location to hide your shits and loots.

And most importantly have the ballz to in-store with CCTV and security all around you.

Anyone who want to join the carding scene in EU will have to think twice as it's not easy anymore cos of 201.

Only in USA you can make real money. That's why they call it the AMERICAN DREAM!

Thameswater

Professional
Reaction score
yeah i was gonna say... its not as easy for us in EU

but where theres a will theres a way I guess

p3rito

Professional
Reaction score
In my opinion, online carding still the same as it is for years. Hard to get one method with good approval rate, but when you discover the store + method, you can make good profit. Is like this for years... And real carding, is getting harder, but not impossible. And changes more than online, so anytime, something new comes up, and change all the scene (for good or for bad, we hope for good :)))...

dum.ps

Seller of:,  Dumps
Reaction score
Online/Real carding are almost equal.
If you don't know how to ship doesn't mean It's dead.
And Same goes for swiping..

Shippuden

Professional
Reaction score
p3rito and dum.ps , if online carding and dumps are equal why are you selling dumps? please stop sell dumps and sell cvv ( a cvv section here need to be updated :) ) , never compare moon and sun , you sell dumps because you have big benefit , people use dumps cuz they have good benefit ( you can easily cashout dumps directly ) . 90 % real people will not agreed this and if someone is agree with your point of view , they belong to the small 10 %

lala

Professional
Reaction score
even instore can be seen as kiddy operations to some people :)

6 hour atm skim operation can net around 100k if you place them right.

then you have profiles, account take overs, wu carding, pickups and many more :)

Xehanort

Carder
Reaction score
It's not so much that Online carding is for noobs, just depends on what you can do!
For example, you tell me how hard is it to invest in few tools and dumps to go swiping compared to investing and finding a way to get item shipped successfully and vise versa! It depends on you and what you're capable of.

Shippuden getting dumps and getting cvv is two different things. It's like comparing Apple to Orange. Both have different methods. Dum.ps probably buys his bases from a dump supplier and flips it. If you were to do same for CC not enough revenue and demand is not equal. Profit in terms of the seller are in the dumps field.

fadeaway

Professional
Reaction score
The real KINGs of carding at the moment are those who have managed to clone 201's.

ssverifone

Carder
Reaction score
most of cvv seller of this forums have disapereed and their shop went down ( the cvv section appear to be dead with no update :( , when you see a comment from a member , it is a bad feds xD ) , some have been marked as ripper and some have been listed as deer

this is the list

thebest -- DEER
Ferum --- Bad Rep from the member
n1shop --- no update ( some people say shop are going bad )

to avoid prob with i will not continue...but just to note that people have discorved the online carding scene are not giving more $$ as child of 10 year old are registering here , using most of the time free cc's for their online games , killing them all . Most of the meututmber have now switched to the real carding ( Big Money , High Risk ) : you can see how that section have many people comment nowadays ( check the vendor area) . Any how i think you people will not kill this area fast as the other side ( online carding ) appear to be dead . The carding scene are in full expansion I think we will not have to wait more than 3 year again to see a 11 year's old child in the shop behind us with an embossed magstrip to pay his batman toys :)

man i agree cvv was the best profit
dumps was good too but now everything is 2nd hand everything

when u get fresh u will know

cvv's use to be 1$
now 3-5 for usa lol u know second hand
from the price
no one a real spammer or hacker just great reseller

dum.ps

Seller of:,  Dumps
Reaction score
Shippuden, I said shipping Is equal to swiping. I didn't say selling dumps Is equal to selling cvv's

genschumacher

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
3 Persons do Xoom Transfers for me, making me say that Online Carding is more profitable for me than Dumps shit i worked on before

Ninja

Reaction score
The real KINGs of carding at the moment are those who have managed to clone 201's.
Totally agree!
dumps was good too but now everything is 2nd hand everything

when u get fresh u will know

cvv's use to be 1$
now 3-5 for usa lol u know second hand
from the price
no one a real spammer or hacker just great reseller

Those "good old times" has goone Looooong time ago.
Now if u see small price u can be totally sure what person is manipulates with success rate.
Good job cant worth as well as it cost 5 years ago. Getting cc bases become a hard job and professionals want to get paid good.
So be prepared for much higher prices and i see nothing bad in that.
Buy cc for $1 and get profit of 200 from it - not fair.

VALENTIN007

Professional
Reaction score
Guys put it this way as one said,you know how to clone and use 201 in the uk or eu!!! Me I prefer uk, the good old days was good yes totally agree everything was free food/petrol/fags/Gucci/Versace and etc etc and of course real hard cashback money ££££ oh yes, but let me tell you its all about balls you gotta have the right knowledge the right attitude,and the right method of doing 201, trust me uk is still happening if you know what you are doing,put it this way it's not like before every Tom dick and Harry was at it,that's the good point of it, if you can understand that part of it you can make it not just make it kill it. I say no more if your smart enough and you and know the game you will make it even now. Even like the good old days. Trust me 201 is still the way forward for me uk dumps/tracks have always been the best and most probbally always will be.

Anyways guys I wish you all luck and success in your buissness and your line of work.

bosslion

Carder
Reaction score
This service is addressed to people with experience and brains who know their work.
Not to newbies who don't know anything about dumps.
As they do not control balances on dumps.
if they know balance they wont be for SALE

av9966

Carder
Reaction score
I have made money in both areas. Exploits come and go... For example when wu was working back in 09 we use to confirm 900 amounts all day long. when there was wu bug which was giving automatic confirmations for orders under 400 it was a gold mine. If you had fake id's and workers you could turn a 3$ cvv into 900.... now with dumps was fun also when disco use to give cash backs... now not working anymore so exploits come and go. by far the good things working now no one will tell you... but I say take advantage of the atm's when they are still 101 in usa .. pretty soon that will also be dead. Carders back from shadow crew days till now same shit start with cvv then move to dump then move to atm's most of you might not even remember shadow crew days or carder market days or sc days.. but they come and go. Watch your ass and dont worry about hitting a exploit too hard.. use it move to new location.. get enough cash to invest in something and get out.. If you really want to come play with the big boys come play with vat you will see real money.. but that if you have a brain to do it. but remember its easier said that done..

Last edited:

lala

Professional
Reaction score
I have made money in both areas. Exploits come and go... For example when wu was working back in 09 we use to confirm 900 amounts all day long. when there was wu bug which was giving automatic confirmations for orders under 400 it was a gold mine. If you had fake id's and workers you could turn a 3$ cvv into 900.... now with dumps was fun also when disco use to give cash backs... now not working anymore so exploits come and go. by far the good things working now no one will tell you... but I say take advantage of the atm's when they are still 101 in usa .. pretty soon that will also be dead. Carders back from shadow crew days till now same shit start with cvv then move to dump then move to atm's most of you might not even remember shadow crew days or carder market days or sc days.. but they come and go. Watch your ass and dont worry about hitting a exploit too hard.. use it move to new location.. get enough cash to invest in something and get out.. If you really want to come play with the big boys come play with vat you will see real money.. but that if you have a brain to do it. but remember its easier said that done..

this man knows what he's talking about.

fadeaway

Professional
Reaction score

Value Added Tax.

Definitely a big boys game.

Get caught doing VAT and shit gets 10 times worst than getting caught carding because you're directly fucking up the governments ass.

jimbrown

Carder
Reaction score
Value Added Tax.

Definitely a big boys game.

Get caught doing VAT and shit gets 10 times worst than getting caught carding because you're directly fucking up the governments ass.

im very interested in this..
would like to know more
pm ME