The Real Challenge of Modern Carding: Overcoming Key Obstacles🕵️‍♂️💳

KeepTrying

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ NO LONGER ACTIVE
Reaction score
I aint going back and forth with you. You have slipped up admitting you asked me to download Team Viewer. Luckily for you I deleted our conversation. I wasn't going to say anything until I noticed how much of a dick you were being on here. Having a go at people who wont tell you everything.
One last thing I will say and I will just ignore you reply is that you don't need me to say anything about you to come across as a cunt as you are doing that all by yourself.
Hopefully the admins/mods ban you and then you will have more time to get on with your so called thriving business lol.
1725739842881.png

Luckily for me....
Right.
Stop infecting my posts now, some people are here to learn.

LUCHAFM

Reaction score
View attachment 11434
Luckily for me....
Right.
I really don't see how what I put here makes any difference.
I was just trying to end the conversation as I didn't want to talk to you anymore but I didn't want to end on bad terms in case you would of got me back somehow. Especially after I accidentally screenshotted my information.
At the end of the day if people don't believe about you then that is fine. They will figure out for themselves how you are like.

HateAvarage

Professional
Reaction score
I don't want to sound like I'm on one side because I haven't worked with any of them and I think they are good guys but your argument that he should be banned just because he asked you to download teamviews is not a serious accusation, you could have done it through a virtual machine and taking care of sensitive data so as not to expose yourself.

I think accusing someone just for that is an exaggeration... now you were affected... the product is not what it promises or it doesn't work... that's what we are interested in knowing.

View attachment 11434
Luckily for me....
Right.

I was just trying to end the conversation as I didn't want to talk to you anymore but I didn't want to end on bad terms in case you would of got me back somehow. Especially after I accidentally screenshotted my information.
At the end of the day if people don't believe about you then that is fine. They will figure out for themselves how you are like.
Can you write this in my post where i reported him?

LUCHAFM

Reaction score
I don't want to sound like I'm on one side because I haven't worked with any of them and I think they are good guys but your argument that he should be banned just because he asked you to download teamviews is not a serious accusation, you could have done it through a virtual machine and taking care of sensitive data so as not to expose yourself.

I think accusing someone just for that is an exaggeration... now you were affected... the product is not what it promises or it doesn't work... that's what we are interested in knowing.
I think he should be banned mostly because he is a cunt who expects people to tell him all of their carding methods. He doesn't even ask in a nice way or if he does ask in a nice way he then turns nasty and starts going on and on. It is controlling behaviour from him.
I wasn't going to post anything until I saw his comments hassling Rick on here.
The guy tried to ask me to download Team Viewer so he could take control of my PC. I had every right to say no to him but because I said no he kept going on.
Even if he had genuine intentions he went about it the wrong way.
Yes I did appreciate him taking the time to help me but that doesn't owe him the right to talk to me like a piece of shit and also try to strong arm me into doing what he wants. Similar to what he did with Rick.
By the way his method he was sold me a bog standard Paypal refund method. It took me a while to understand what it was about but once I figured it out I was a bit disappointed but it only cost me £12.
It is a method most semi-experienced carders will already know.

LUCHAFM

Reaction score
Can you write this in my post where i reported him?
I am off to bed in a minute buddy. Just copy and paste the thread into your post so the admins/mods can check in here.
Unfortunately because I don't have the conversations I can't prove it. He has the conversations but he wont show anything that makes him look bad.
He has already admitted to asking me to use Team Viewer.

HateAvarage

Professional
Reaction score
I think he should be banned mostly because he is a cunt who expects people to tell him all of their carding methods. He doesn't even ask in a nice way or if he does ask in a nice way he then turns nasty and starts going on and on. It is controlling behaviour from him.
The guy tried to ask me to download Team Viewer so he could take control of my PC. I had every right to say no to him but because I said no he kept going on.
Yes I did appreciate him taking the time to help me but that doesn't owe him the right to talk to me like a piece of shit and also try to strong arm me into doing what he wants. Similar to what he did with Rick.
By the way his method he was sold me a bog standard Paypal refund method. It took me a while to understand what it was about but once I figured it out I was a bit disappointed but it only cost me £12.
men can you copy and past this on here so the admins will see?

Dark Farm

Carder
Reaction score
Yes brother, I understand you and you have every right.

I talked to the user privately about his paypal refund method and he even recommended me not to buy it until I have the right knowledge, which I would not say a scammer, I noticed him very sincere.

regardless of whether the method is simple or not.

Does it at least meet the objective?

Can you make any money?

Because that is the topic of interest you have a super sterile discussion if each of you had demonstrated that your method works you would have closed the topic from the beginning but your friend does not raise anything and you only highlight the teamviews thing although you would have avoided some retaliation if you had enough basic knowledge of security.

LUCHAFM

Reaction score
Yes brother, I understand you and you have every right.

I talked to the user privately about his paypal refund method and he even recommended me not to buy it until I have the right knowledge, which I would not say a scammer, I noticed him very sincere.

regardless of whether the method is simple or not.

Does it at least meet the objective?

Can you make any money?

Because that is the topic of interest you have a super sterile discussion if each of you had demonstrated that your method works you would have closed the topic from the beginning but your friend does not raise anything and you only highlight the teamviews thing although you would have avoided some retaliation if you had enough basic knowledge of security.
His method is basically buying something on Paypal and then get a refund. You can do it three times and that is it.
There is some security you have to do like changing browsers to get the refund etc.
It seems very straight forward. I just struggled to understand it to start off with and wasn't quick enough for him while he was trying to help me.
Even if he wasn't trying to scam me he was still acting like a prick.
It is the way he talks to others on here and with myself that got me more angry then him trying to scam me.

Reaction score
WHAT UP FELLAS
Now I don't post but I do read a lot and wanted to remind you that there will always be local options to try and use your shitty cards so you're not out money..

For example, I've bought several cards since March. Didn't check balances, but did call local banks to see if they were still active(toll free automated) but they were inexpensive to buy, so I figured hey - let's order some food.
Local chinese restaurants, pizza joints, even instacart worked for a majority of the cards I purchased - all VBV/MCSC too. Kept everything under $50. Even used them to buy phone calls for people in jail (sold $30 for $15). They were using the 2d gateways w/AVS.

Basically what I'm trying to say here is I had a plan - I haven't even invested close to $100 yet and I've gotten my moneys worth 100x over many small hits. Yes, it's more work, but it's excellent practice.

Be resilient. Be patient. Be confident. I haven't put a dime into any anti-detects or proxies or anything of the sort yet. I'm just slowly building a bankroll - and it's working.

Yes I'm aware what I've typed is not relative to online carding directly because I'm not buying anything online, but the mindset is the same IMO. Plus, you gotta start somewhere :D

Reaction score
WHAT UP FELLAS
Now I don't post but I do read a lot and wanted to remind you that there will always be local options to try and use your shitty cards so you're not out money..

For example, I've bought several cards since March. Didn't check balances, but did call local banks to see if they were still active(toll free automated) but they were inexpensive to buy, so I figured hey - let's order some food.
Local chinese restaurants, pizza joints, even instacart worked for a majority of the cards I purchased - all VBV/MCSC too. Kept everything under $50. Even used them to buy phone calls for people in jail (sold $30 for $15). They were using the 2d gateways w/AVS.

Basically what I'm trying to say here is I had a plan - I haven't even invested close to $100 yet and I've gotten my moneys worth 100x over many small hits. Yes, it's more work, but it's excellent practice.

Be resilient. Be patient. Be confident. I haven't put a dime into any anti-detects or proxies or anything of the sort yet. I'm just slowly building a bankroll - and it's working.

Yes I'm aware what I've typed is not relative to online carding directly because I'm not buying anything online, but the mindset is the same IMO. Plus, you gotta start somewhere :D
hey man, reading a lot on this forum and i did everything i manage to card but the site i used died
can u tell me few sites that trend rn to card?i'd appreciate it