The Real Challenge of Modern Carding: Overcoming Key Obstacles🕵️‍♂️💳

KeepTrying

no mountain lions will be attacking me in my boat
Reaction score
Have you managed to learn everything about carding? Have you purchased CCs, tested them, used proxies and anti-detect systems, only to encounter high fraud scores and repeated failures? Despite these setbacks, you didn’t give up because you are determined to become a successful carder! 💪
So, you went back, studied more, bought your CC cards, set up your anti-detect systems, and achieved very low fraud scores. Did you find good proxies? Perfect. ✔️
Do you then proceed to hit the store? No. ❌

3 Issues That Keep Carders from Success 🚧

1. Up-to-Date 2D Cardable Websites
  2. Up-to-Date Non-VBV Bins
  3. Up-to-Date Working Drop Services

1. Up-to-Date 2D Cardable Websites 🌐

I conducted extensive research, including on this forum, and have yet to find clear answers. Many 2D cardable stores sell items like jars of water or baby hats—products that nobody wants to card because they offer no profit. 📦💧🍼

2. Up-to-Date Non-VBV Bins 💳

Many vendors offer non-VBV bins at exorbitant prices, often around $5,000, with no real guarantee of their validity. Claims like, "Trust me, these are legit," are common but unreliable. 🤔❌

3. Up-to-Date Working Drop Services 📦

Providers claim, "We do drop shipping everywhere! USA/EUROPE/INDIA!" but the reality is different:
  • They either need to receive the products from you, which defeats the purpose. 🚫
  • They don't respond. 📨❌
  • They only communicate in Russian. 🇷🇺
  • Or they scam you. 💸🔻

Seeking Answers from Master Carders 🧩

I am seeking solutions to these three critical problems:
  1. How to find 2D Cardable Websites: Please do not send me forum links with expired sites. Provide a practical and up-to-date answer. 🕵️‍♂️💻
  2. How to find Non-VBV Bins: I cannot afford to test bins for $10,000 and discover if they are non-VBV. I cannot be scammed by vendors offering dead cards, live cards with $0 balance, or live cards with incorrect ZIP codes. 🛑💳❌
  3. How to find Drop Services: Everyone I contact either refuses, doesn’t respond, or scams me. Even if I write in Russian or discuss forwarding the items, they ignore me. 📦📭❌

Is Carding Dead? ⚠️

Do I need to do more research? I've asked these questions and received outdated, invalid answers. I understand the basics of carding—it’s not rocket science, but it is complex. Even if I manage to get non-VBV cards, anti-detect systems, and low fraud scores, I still face the challenge of shipping the products. For example, if I buy from a US-based company using a US credit card but request shipping to an address in France, it raises suspicion and the transaction is often denied. 🚚❌

The Essential Three 🔑

Without these three elements, carding is bound to fail:
  1. Live Non-VBV Cards
  2. Cardable Websites
  3. Drop Services
If you have only one or two out of these three, you will fail. You need all three to succeed. 🛠️

A Call for Expertise 📣

I urge experienced carders to share their insights on obtaining these three essential components. After dedicating 15 hours a day to reading guides and trying different methods, I reached these conclusions. I need help and came to this forum to seek guidance. 🧠📚

Conclusion 📝

I understand that up-to-date sites, drop services, and non-VBV bins won't be easily shared due to the risk of exposure and subsequent fixes by authorities. However, I need to know how to find them myself, as current recommendations are ineffective. 🚫💡
I want to clarify that this message is not meant to insult or offend anyone. I am a new carder who has made carding his life and is grateful for the insights provided by this community. 🤝
This post is from a carder obsessed with the art of "Carding fraud," seeking the right questions to obtain valuable answers that will advance my carding journey. 🔍
I invite everyone to engage with this post, read the expert answers, and benefit from the shared knowledge. If you struggle and find this post, I hope I’ve asked the right questions to get the answers you need. 🗨️
Thank you for reading this far, and thank you in advance for your responses. 🙏

Last edited by a moderator:

Pluto2099

Reaction score
I am in the same exact boat as you bro 💯 looking for the right sites and everything needed to be successful at carding

Kirlili48

Reaction score
Quite similar experience... If a tutor wants to take a student for a good percentage, don't hesitate :D

KeepTrying

Reaction score
Still waiting for an answer. Reminder.

Carding Forum

Professional
Reaction score
Good article. Please indicate the questions to be answered.

KeepTrying

Reaction score
Good article. Please indicate the questions to be answered.

I’d like to emphasize that the original message already outlines specific issues and questions that need clear answers. Here's a more detailed breakdown:​

1. Finding Up-to-Date 2D Cardable Websites 🌐

Issue: Despite extensive research, including on various forums, finding reliable and up-to-date 2D cardable websites remains a challenge. Many suggestions lead to sites that offer low-value items, such as jars of water or baby hats, which are not profitable and don’t justify the risks involved.

Questions:
  • How can we find current and legitimate 2D cardable websites that offer valuable products, as opposed to items that have little to no market value?
  • Are there specific methods or indicators to determine the reliability and profitability of a website before attempting carding?

2. Acquiring Reliable Non-VBV Bins 💳

Issue: Vendors frequently offer non-VBV bins at exorbitant prices, often around $5,000, with no real guarantee of their validity. Many times, I encounter vendors using phrases like, "Trust me, these are legit," yet the bins turn out to be dead cards, cards with a $0 balance, or cards with incorrect ZIP codes.

Questions:
  • What are the most effective ways to verify the legitimacy of non-VBV bins without falling for scams or paying exorbitant prices for unreliable cards?
  • Are there trusted sources or vendors known for providing valid and cost-effective non-VBV bins, and what criteria should we use to identify them?

3. Identifying Dependable Drop Services 📦

Issue: Many providers claim to offer reliable drop services worldwide, including the USA, Europe, and India, but the reality often differs. They might either require you to send the products first, don't respond at all, communicate exclusively in Russian, or outright scam you.

Questions:
  • How can we identify drop services that genuinely provide international coverage without the need for sending products first?
  • What steps can we take to ensure clear and effective communication with drop service providers to confirm their reliability and avoid scams?

Additional Concerns:​

• Anti-Detect Systems: What are the best practices for setting up anti-detect systems that effectively lower fraud scores, and how can we ensure they are current and operational?
  • Fraud Scores: Beyond using proxies and anti-detect systems, what other factors influence fraud scores, and what strategies can help in mitigating these scores effectively?

Addressing Previous Replies:​

When I previously asked similar questions, the responses were not helpful, as they did not address these specific issues. I’m looking for actionable strategies and insights that have been proven to work, rather than vague suggestions or links to outdated resources.

Seeking Genuine Expertise:​

I understand that sharing sensitive methods can be risky, but I believe that detailed guidance could benefit many in our community. I hope we can engage in meaningful discussions and move beyond surface-level responses.

Your expertise and insights would be highly valued, and I look forward to any practical guidance you can offer.

Thank you for reading this far, and thank you in advance for your responses. 🙏
------------

Спасибо за ваш отклик на мой пост. Я хотел бы подчеркнуть, что в исходном сообщении уже изложены конкретные проблемы и вопросы, требующие четких ответов. Вот более детальный разбор:​

1. Поиск актуальных сайтов для кардинга 2D 🌐
Проблема: Несмотря на обширные исследования, включая различные форумы, найти надежные и актуальные сайты для кардинга 2D остается сложной задачей. Многие предложения ведут на сайты, предлагающие товары с низкой ценностью, такие как банки с водой или детские шапочки, которые не приносят прибыль и не оправдывают риски.

Вопросы:
Как можно найти актуальные и надежные сайты для кардинга 2D, предлагающие ценные продукты, а не товары, не имеющие рыночной ценности?
Существуют ли определенные методы или индикаторы для определения надежности и прибыльности сайта до попытки кардинга?

2. Приобретение надежных Non-VBV Bins 💳
Проблема: Продавцы часто предлагают Non-VBV Bins по завышенным ценам, часто около $5,000, без реальной гарантии их достоверности. Нередко я сталкиваюсь с продавцами, использующими фразы вроде: "Поверьте, они легитимны", но эти Bins оказываются мертвыми картами, картами с нулевым балансом или картами с неправильными почтовыми индексами.

Вопросы:
Какие самые эффективные способы проверки достоверности Non-VBV Bins без риска обмана или уплаты завышенных цен за ненадежные карты?
Есть ли надежные источники или продавцы, известные предоставлением действительных и экономически эффективных Non-VBV Bins, и по каким критериям их можно идентифицировать?

3. Идентификация надежных сервисов дроп-шиппинга 📦
Проблема: Многие провайдеры заявляют, что предлагают надежные сервисы дроп-шиппинга по всему миру, включая США, Европу и Индию, но реальность часто отличается. Они могут потребовать отправки товаров сначала, вообще не отвечать, общаться исключительно на русском языке или просто обмануть вас.

Вопросы:
Как можно идентифицировать сервисы дроп-шиппинга, которые действительно предоставляют международные услуги без необходимости отправки товаров сначала?
Какие шаги можно предпринять для обеспечения четкого и эффективного общения с поставщиками услуг дроп-шиппинга, чтобы подтвердить их надежность и избежать обмана?
Дополнительные вопросы:
Анти-детект системы: Каковы лучшие практики настройки анти-детект систем, эффективно снижающих оценку мошенничества, и как можно убедиться, что они актуальны и работают?

Оценка мошенничества: Помимо использования прокси и анти-детект систем, какие еще факторы влияют на оценку мошенничества, и какие стратегии могут помочь эффективно снизить эти оценки?

Решение предыдущих ответов:
Когда я ранее задавал похожие вопросы, ответы не были полезными, так как они не касались этих конкретных проблем. Я ищу практические стратегии и инсайты, которые доказали свою эффективность, а не расплывчатые предложения или ссылки на устаревшие ресурсы.

В поисках подлинного опыта:
Я понимаю, что делиться конфиденциальными методами может быть рискованно, но считаю, что детальные рекомендации могут принести пользу многим в нашем сообществе. Надеюсь, что мы сможем вести содержательные дискуссии и выйти за рамки поверхностных ответов.

Ваш опыт и инсайты будут очень ценны, и я с нетерпением жду любых практических рекомендаций, которые вы сможете предложить.
Заранее благодарю за ваши ответы.

Carding Forum

Professional
Reaction score
A way to find good 2D Secure carding sites:
1. We take 2DS online stores of electronics and other liquid goods from public topics on carding forums.
2. Insert a link to sites that show similar (alternative) sites.
3. Find a large list of sites.
We check sites on 3DS and 2DS using the testing method.

How to find and buy cards with non-vbv/auto-vbv bins:
1. We are looking for non-vbv bins of premium cards in a free and unlimited checker-telegram-bot: https://t.me/lfcchek_bot
2. We look for cards with found bins in verified CC stores and ask CC sellers. If the required bins are not available, then we pre-order or reserve them for future purchase (some CC stores have this option).
3. We check the validity of the card and pay for the desired product or service.

How to find proven drop services for goods (buyers):
1. We write to all buyers in Russian
2. We don’t say that you are a beginner and don’t ask unnecessary questions.
3. Please provide a list of purchases of goods
4. We make a deposit to the balance (usually registration in the panel costs $50. The money is returned upon the first payment for the product. This condition is not available for all drop services.)
5. We receive the address of the drop and order goods for it.

P.S. We work with an anti-detect browser + a private resident proxy working using the socks5 protocol. We check the resulting IP address on specialized sites for geographic correspondence to the cardholder, as well as for cleanliness, leaks and the presence of spam, black and fraud databases.

KeepTrying

Reaction score
A way to find good 2D Secure carding sites:
1. We take 2DS online stores of electronics and other liquid goods from public topics on carding forums.
2. Insert a link to sites that show similar (alternative) sites.
3. Find a large list of sites.
We check sites on 3DS and 2DS using the testing method.

How to find and buy cards with non-vbv/auto-vbv bins:
1. We are looking for non-vbv bins of premium cards in a free and unlimited checker-telegram-bot: https://t.me/lfcchek_bot
2. We look for cards with found bins in verified CC stores and ask CC sellers. If the required bins are not available, then we pre-order or reserve them for future purchase (some CC stores have this option).
3. We check the validity of the card and pay for the desired product or service.

How to find proven drop services for goods (buyers):
1. We write to all buyers in Russian
2. We don’t say that you are a beginner and don’t ask unnecessary questions.
3. Please provide a list of purchases of goods
4. We make a deposit to the balance (usually registration in the panel costs $50. The money is returned upon the first payment for the product. This condition is not available for all drop services.)
5. We receive the address of the drop and order goods for it.

P.S. We work with an anti-detect browser + a private resident proxy working using the socks5 protocol. We check the resulting IP address on specialized sites for geographic correspondence to the cardholder, as well as for cleanliness, leaks and the presence of spam, black and fraud databases.
Thank you for sharing your insights and recommendations. I've noticed your posts where you’ve shared that you're successfully able to card, mentioning that you manage to card two cards a day. This clearly shows that you have a good grasp of the current methods that work.

Addressing Outdated Information:​

I’ve reached a point where I understand the basics of carding, but the real challenge lies in accessing up-to-date, working resources and methods. Much of the information being circulated is old and no longer effective. This includes the tools, sites, and services often recommended.

Specific Concerns:​

• Telegram Bot: You recently suggested a Telegram bot for finding non-VBV bins, but previously, you noted that it only works about 50% of the time. This caveat was missing from your latest advice, which is crucial for making informed decisions.
  • Repetition Without Progress: We keep seeing the same general advice recycled, lacking the specifics and recent developments that truly make a difference.

Since you've mentioned your success, could you please share the bins and websites that have been working for you lately? If you’re not comfortable sharing your current working methods or strategies, I completely understand. However, it would be more helpful if this was communicated clearly rather than repeating general advice or FAQs that aren't as useful. It would save everyone time and effort.

Transparency is key to helping each other navigate these complex processes effectively. Sharing complete information, including potential limitations, allows us to make better decisions and improve our practices.

I've spent over 200 hours reading and learning about carding, so I understand the fundamentals well. What I find frustrating is receiving the same FAQs and outdated information that doesn’t reflect the current landscape.

What I Need:​

• Up-to-Date Bins: I’m looking for specific, reliable non-VBV bins that are working now.
  • Cardable Websites: I need recommendations for current cardable websites that offer profitable opportunities.
I've put in a lot of effort to reach this point, and I would really appreciate any actionable insights you can provide. Your experience is valuable, and any specific guidance would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance for your answer.

Carding Forum

Professional
Reaction score
Unfortunately, carders do not like to share information about working carding methods, good cardable shops, sites and crypto exchanges, since newcomers with their inexperienced actions can violate and spoil the site’s security system, and therefore the sites will strengthen anti-fraud protection, after which it will be very difficult to pay with cards.
You need to learn how to find good cardable sites yourself and start carding as long as they allow you to do so.

Nicoleredmond

Carder
Reaction score
Malheureusement, les carders n'aiment pas partager des informations sur les méthodes de travail de carding, les bons magasins cardables, les sites et les échanges cryptographiques, car les nouveaux arrivants avec leurs actions inexpérimentées peuvent violer et gâcher le système de sécurité du site, et donc les sites renforceront la protection anti-fraude, après quoi il sera très difficile de payer avec des cartes.
Vous devez apprendre à trouver vous-même de bons sites de cardage et commencer à carder dès qu'ils vous le permettent.
Bonjour,

J'essaie de réserver des vols depuis des mois, mais tous mes achats sont refusés. J'utilise des proxys comme 922 SOCKERS5, et les cartes non VBV sont toujours refusées. Les proxys sont situés à l'adresse exacte du titulaire de la carte de crédit

J'utilise la détection anti-publicité AdsPower et le navigateur Incogniton.

avant de commencer je vérifie s'il n'y a pas de fuite d'adresse IP sur https://seon.io/resources/ip-fraud-score/ pour voir si l'ip n'est pas sur la liste noire

pour le vpn j'ai Itop vpn et express vpn je suis abonné aux deux

Je vérifie mes bacs sur LFC Checker et je vérifie la validité de la cc sur chess.com

en plus du navigateur anti-détection j'utilise aussi ccleaner pour vider tous mes cookies et les adresses mac changent pour changer l'adresse à chaque fois avant de démarrer mais je n'ai jamais réussi je ne sais pas d'où vient le problème.

J'ai même installé ublock orgin pour pouvoir empêcher l'IA d'enregistrer mes frappes mais cela ne donne rien..

J'ai déjà essayé plus de 17 sites tous avec des cc différents sans vbv à chaque fois.

Je dois changer de matériel, d'où peut venir le problème
Quelqu'un peut-il m'aider s'il vous plaît ?

Carding Forum

Professional
Reaction score
Bonjour.
1. Après le refus de chaque paiement par carte, vous devez modifier l'empreinte numérique du système et du navigateur. Pour ce faire, nous créons un nouveau profil (nouvelle session) dans le navigateur anti-détection pour travailler avec la nouvelle carte.

2. En plus de vérifier la présence de l'adresse IP dans les bases de données de spam, de noirceur et de fraude, vous devez vérifier sa conformité totale avec l'emplacement géographique du lecteur de carte et les fuites.
La pureté de l'adresse IP doit également être vérifiée sur d'autres sites, et pas seulement sur celui que vous avez indiqué.

3. Si le problème ne vient pas des paramètres système, cela signifie que les cartes que vous avez utilisées sont mortes (invalides) ou qu'elles n'ont pas suffisamment de solde.

Merci d'indiquer 17 sites sur lesquels vous avez tenté d'acheter des billets d'avion.

Veuillez étudier ce sujet - Conférence: Billets d'avion (formation au cardage)

Nicoleredmond

Carder
Reaction score
yes every time before starting again I restart the computer and start the whole process from the beginning by modifying the anti-detection settings of course
I check the IP every time if it is not on a blacklist
the 17 SITES
Expedia.com
Booking.com
Airtkt.com
chipoair.comp
Chipfarguru.com
makemytrip.com
cheapflights.COM
priceline.com
maritime travail.com
travelguru.com

Nicoleredmond

Carder
Reaction score
Bonjour.
1. Après le refus de chaque paiement par carte, vous devez modifier l'empreinte numérique du système et du navigateur. Pour ce faire, nous créons un nouveau profil (nouvelle session) dans le navigateur anti-détection pour travailler avec la nouvelle carte.

2. En plus de vérifier la présence de l'adresse IP dans les bases de données de spam, de noirceur et de fraude, vous devez vérifier sa conformité totale avec l'emplacement géographique du lecteur de carte et les fuites.
La pureté de l'adresse IP doit également être vérifiée sur d'autres sites, et pas seulement sur celui que vous avez indiqué.

3. Si le problème ne vient pas des paramètres système, cela signifie que les cartes que vous avez utilisées sont mortes (invalides) ou qu'elles n'ont pas suffisamment de solde.

Merci d'indiquer 17 sites sur lesquels vous avez tenté d'acheter des billets d'avion.

Veuillez étudier ce sujet - Conférence: Billets d'avion (formation au cardage)
thank you for your precious time that you give to me @Carding Forum

KeepTrying

Reaction score
Unfortunately, carders do not like to share information about working carding methods, good cardable shops, sites and crypto exchanges, since newcomers with their inexperienced actions can violate and spoil the site’s security system, and therefore the sites will strengthen anti-fraud protection, after which it will be very difficult to pay with cards.
You need to learn how to find good cardable sites yourself and start carding as long as they allow you to do so.
I appreciate your response, but I have to be honest: it lacks the specific answers I was hoping for. I’ve asked multiple questions that are crucial to understanding carding better, yet you only chose to address one of them. This response feels more like avoiding the core issues rather than offering real solutions.

You’ve acknowledged your success in carding and even mentioned your ability to card two cards a day, yet when it comes to sharing actionable insights, you provide the same general advice that doesn't address the questions I've asked. Here are a few points that still need clear answers:

1. Finding Up-to-Date 2D Cardable Websites: The information shared so far leads to low-value items. How do we identify sites with profitable products?
  2. Acquiring Reliable Non-VBV Bins: The market is flooded with scams. How do we find legitimate sources without being taken advantage of?
  3. Identifying Dependable Drop Services: Many services claim international coverage but fail to deliver. What are the proven strategies for finding reliable ones?
I understand that sharing specific sites or methods might not be feasible, but if you’re not going to share practical and up-to-date insights, it would be more helpful to be transparent about it rather than leaving questions unanswered.

I've spent a lot of time and effort trying to improve my skills, and while I have made some progress, I've realized that I won't be able to improve further here. This will be my last question. If I don't get any clear answers, I will respectfully leave the forum, as all I've received are some starting FAQs that don't offer the guidance I need to advance further.

It’s clear to me now that this isn’t the right place for the specific advice I’m looking for, and unfortunately, it seems like you’re jerking me around rather than providing meaningful help.

Thank you for your time, and I hope you can offer more detailed guidance to help others in the future.
--
Я ценю ваш ответ, но должен быть честным: он не содержит тех конкретных ответов, на которые я надеялся. Я задал несколько вопросов, которые имеют решающее значение для лучшего понимания кардинга, но вы выбрали ответить только на один из них. Это выглядит как уклонение от решения основных проблем, а не как предложение реальных решений.

Вы упоминали о своём успехе в кардинге и даже рассказывали о том, что вам удаётся провернуть две карты в день. Однако когда дело доходит до обмена практическими советами, вы предоставляете те же общие рекомендации, которые не отвечают на мои вопросы. Вот несколько моментов, которые всё ещё нуждаются в чётких ответах:

Поиск актуальных 2D сайтов для кардинга: Информация, которой вы делитесь, приводит только к товарам с низкой стоимостью. Как найти сайты с прибыльными продуктами?

Приобретение надёжных Non-VBV карт: Рынок полон мошенников. Как найти легитимные источники, не став жертвой мошенничества?

Поиск надёжных служб дропшиппинга: Многие сервисы утверждают, что имеют международное покрытие, но на практике не выполняют обещания. Какие проверенные стратегии помогут найти надёжные?

Я понимаю, что может быть непросто делиться конкретными сайтами или методами, но если вы не собираетесь делиться практическими и актуальными советами, было бы лучше честно об этом сказать, а не оставлять вопросы без ответа.

Я потратил много времени и сил, пытаясь улучшить свои навыки, и хотя я достиг некоторого прогресса, я понял, что не смогу дальше развиваться здесь. Это будет мой последний вопрос. Если я не получу чётких ответов, я с уважением покину форум, поскольку всё, что я получил, — это начальные часто задаваемые вопросы, которые не дают мне руководства, необходимого для дальнейшего продвижения.

Теперь мне ясно, что это не то место, где можно получить нужные советы, и, к сожалению, кажется, что вы меня водите за нос, а не предоставляете значимую помощь.

Спасибо за ваше время. Надеюсь, вы сможете предложить более подробное руководство, чтобы помочь другим в будущем.

Carding Forum

Professional
Reaction score
There are many topics on the forum dedicated to finding cardable shops, but you asked not to add specific links to the answer.

There is a whole section on the forum that contains advertising topics from verified CC sellers and CC stores. In these shops you can search for any bins using the functionality.

There is a whole section on the forum that contains advertising topics for proven drop services for goods and buyers who will provide drop addresses for parcels. If you are unable to reach an agreement with them, you can use the services of legal intermediary companies, which also provide warehouse addresses for receiving parcels, and after receiving and checking, forward them to the desired address in any country.

KeepTrying

Reaction score
There are many topics on the forum dedicated to finding cardable shops, but you asked not to add specific links to the answer.

There is a whole section on the forum that contains advertising topics from verified CC sellers and CC stores. In these shops you can search for any bins using the functionality.

There is a whole section on the forum that contains advertising topics for proven drop services for goods and buyers who will provide drop addresses for parcels. If you are unable to reach an agreement with them, you can use the services of legal intermediary companies, which also provide warehouse addresses for receiving parcels, and after receiving and checking, forward them to the desired address in any country.
It seems that you repeat the same things over and over, and no matter how much time I invest in my response, you just respond with the same thing. Even if I point out the problems in the methods you suggest, you don't really offer any fixes because you claim they are "private." But even after I mention this, you still repeat the same things. And yes, I don't want any more FAQs because whatever you send simply contains the theory behind it. I learned the theory a long time ago, and what's left is the practice of finding such things. Again, the FAQs you recommend and the ones that exist here are outdated, not really working, and often patched, with many problems. Sadly, you won't even write a guide with a new way of finding these things. The Telegram bot you suggested, you admit, isn't working 50% of the time. Anyway, the topic I made is huge, and so far, I've received zero answers. If someone else or you can provide useful information on this topic, I'd be happy to read some real info instead of just being given FAQs and things that don't really work.

ricky neutron

Carder
Reaction score
Telegram
@rickyneutron
It seems that you repeat the same things over and over, and no matter how much time I invest in my response, you just respond with the same thing. Even if I point out the problems in the methods you suggest, you don't really offer any fixes because you claim they are "private." But even after I mention this, you still repeat the same things. And yes, I don't want any more FAQs because whatever you send simply contains the theory behind it. I learned the theory a long time ago, and what's left is the practice of finding such things. Again, the FAQs you recommend and the ones that exist here are outdated, not really working, and often patched, with many problems. Sadly, you won't even write a guide with a new way of finding these things. The Telegram bot you suggested, you admit, isn't working 50% of the time. Anyway, the topic I made is huge, and so far, I've received zero answers. If someone else or you can provide useful information on this topic, I'd be happy to read some real info instead of just being given FAQs and things that don't really work.
refer to "CARDING TIP 5" written by me