The MZHUSTLER thing is a annoying fa g!>> can someone put him on the banned list now..

jhherome

RIPPER
Reaction score
The MZHUSTLER thing is a annoying fa g!>> can someone put him on the banned list now..

im the king.. my blood type is ab

tait09

No comments

maximthird

VIP member
Reaction score
You just need to ban .. You all are the same as MZHUSTLER

MZHUSTLER2265

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
oh i see your back again. i'm not the one whom needs to be bnned you are. one min u just want to talk about someone the next ur just a jerk.......a fool.....& i really don't have time for childesh games...... i see they banned u on a couple of other sitestoo. awwww. i guest that means you need to be banned here too.......stop playing games son...grow up......& be a man.....oh dang i almost forgot........u can't cause your still wet behind your ears...........i don't have time for you lil boy.........now run home to ur mommy.....

Rockz

RIPPER
Reaction score
lols whats going on . common guys stop fighting we all here for fun . so just chill

MZHUSTLER2265

BANNED
Reaction score
oh i see your back again. i'm not the one whom needs to be banned you are. one min u just want to talk about someone the next ur just a jerk.......a fool.....& i really don't have time for childesh games...... i see they banned u on a couple of other sites too. awwww. i guest that means you need to be banned here too.......stop playing games son...grow up......& be a man.....oh dang i almost forgot........u can't cause your still wet behind your ears...........i don't have time for you lil boy.........now run home to ur mommy.....jjherome...oh yeah & most of all quit changing ur name on every other site too......lil' boy..

luna1nc

Reaction score
oh i see your back again. i'm not the one whom needs to be bnned you are. one min u just want to talk about someone the next ur just a jerk.......a fool.....& i really don't have time for childesh games...... i see they banned u on a couple of other sitestoo. awwww. i guest that means you need to be banned here too.......stop playing games son...grow up......& be a man.....oh dang i almost forgot........u can't cause your still wet behind your ears...........i don't have time for you lil boy.........now run home to ur mommy.....

Well,sincerely, your just begging and leeching, so about what childish games are you talking?
Get a life.
:}}

itaLy

RIPPER
Reaction score
I think MZHUSTLER2265 search everyday free cc in all forum and write only work or dont work. But sometimes if MZHUSTLER2265 write dont work i check again all cc's and found working cc :)

jhherome

RIPPER
Reaction score
hey you are the one who will be banned.. i despised you! your a disgrace! in this community.. your a big mistake in this world....now your talkin... ive been observing your act here since you came up...

you fu ck up son.. what did you do back to hhfun.. they banned you.. because your a di ck!..you ruin everything .. with you they transfer the freebies to private.. now your here to be a fa got again!! su ck my di ck! son!

dont start fa get!

i will kill you.. dont make me angry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MZHUSTLER2265

BANNED
Reaction score
well i'm not no bad person, i just want people to leave me the hell alone. this stuff always started with that jhherome, & i honestly don't know who he is & he always calling me out m name......look don't give a fuck abouit anything on this site but hey if we are all in the free section zone then whatis it to ya. i don't know what method you peeps are using to verify the ccs are good or bad or valid or invalid, but i'm just going by my calculations. if its in the free zone whats it too u. everyone on here basically are in the free zone, but dam i'm pretty pissed since all of your time on here is always talking about someone else. take a look in the mirror guys & tell me wht do you all see, i see a bunch of dumb ass peep whom have nothing better to do than talk about people all the time. if this is a carding zone what do u guys care about me for. dam keeping it real, keep on doing what you guys do. dam leave me the hell alone, cause all of you are in the same part as i am & doing basically the same thing. when they post then u guys get it too. stop playing childesh games and stop talking about people all fall in the same catergory. now lets get back to business, ca don"t have time for chidesh games with no one.........& for future refrence i'm a female.......so i can't be a fag.....sorry.

mr. admin i'm sorry about this but if this person jhherome would just stop talking about me then i would feel alot better.

jhherome

RIPPER
Reaction score
aha! tait09.. so you too.. remember me ..i remember you!!!! you both never change.really. really never change at all. same username from the site you have been banned off.you come here with that usernames and try to jerk again. go help your friend MZHUSTLER to su ck a di ck!

MZHUSTLER2265

BANNED
Reaction score
now i'm trying to be nice but hey have you honestly looked at the mirror lately, dam really tell me what do you see, lets see,uuummmmmm, i see a dumb ass b___ch.........looking back at his self...... dam u really are a boring site jhherome.......really boring.......boy get a fucking life then after you grow the fuck up then look again in that same mirror, & pray the mirror don't say back to you.....son try try again cause your still fuck up.....why don't you go and find a life first then try to capture it..............cause u honestly need physciatric help.......

jhherome

RIPPER
Reaction score
i see a bunch of dumb ass peep

your the du mb ass! the admin banned you because your being a fa ggot in the forum..and you ruin the life in hhfun.. u fa g! you make them angry. so what happen to that free section.. they putted into VIP forum for you being a co ck licker..

this stuff always started with that jhherome, & i honestly don't know who he is & he always calling me out m name

you are really funny..! hahah!! i cry out and smile with so much joy.! give in son! you prickin joker.. take off your mask...

& for future refrence i'm a female.......so i can't be a fag.....sorry.

i really want to kill you now!!>. female my a ss! your a fu ckin fa g!!!!!!!!!!!!! any one know this MZHUSTLER2265... if someone know your really fa g!!! stop disguising you freak maniac!!!!!! u shouldnt be here .

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 02:16 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 02:13 AM ----------

**** you MZHUSTLER2265 is theres someone knows you too here from that forum.. they will tell all your fu ck up life.... !

MZHUSTLER2265

BANNED
Reaction score
wow you reall must like me uh........u knee deep in my ass aren't you........why are u so sure i'm a guy.......nigga i don't carry anything in between my legs...........i don't have 3 legs.......i have 2 legs & a hole in the middle & i think u just want to do me........haha ur really funny.........u can't get this though....but this kush u can never get.....

jhherome

RIPPER
Reaction score
stop pming me you freak fa g!... ive never liked you! for all of this world that pray you will not discover this site.. your an as sholes!>.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 02:58 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 02:54 AM ----------

you shouldnt be here boy... not in earth!!!!!!!!!

$$man

RIPPER
Reaction score
what the hell is goin'on in this room?
Admin i think you have to act and faster....
thanks