The founder of several unsuccessful dark forums threatened the FBI with suicide

Carding 4 Carders

Professional
Reaction score
The head of the Ransomed group, who at various times was seen trying to launch his own darknet resources, said that he would prefer death to arrest by the US Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI). The opinion was expressed in the framework of a rather controversial dialogue with representatives of the SuspectFile publication.

Journalists noted that recently the head of Ransomed has been trying to breathe life into the BlackForums project. It was launched in April 2023, but then disappeared from the network. In the first half of September, two more attempts were made to close the site.

"We have formed the opinion that the leader of the group walks with one foot in the real world, and the other in the fictional one," the journalists criticized the cybercriminal. — An ambiguous character who sometimes tries to hide his insecurities and fears behind multiple personalities; undoubtedly a person with a strong desire to be noticed and constantly striving not only for financial but also for mental well-being."

The head of the group himself first of all stated that he did not support attacks on Russian and Ukrainian companies, since "most of the people with whom the group works come from there." At the same time, he called himself half Bulgarian and half Serbian, and also hinted at sympathies for radical Bulgarian nationalists.

When asked about contacts with former BreachForums employees regarding their possible employment at new sites, the Ransomed leader said that he "does not talk to dogs." In the most detailed way, he spoke about whether he is not afraid to repeat the fate of the head of Breached, who is now under investigation in the United States, which was made possible thanks to the efforts of the FBI.

"Well, that's the FBI's job, I don't hate them for it. I just think they deserve to die soon. As for the prospect of falling into the hands of the FBI, I will always find a way to kill myself. It doesn't matter when or where. They can get my body, but not me, " the cybercriminal said.