The environment is more important than the material?

polkadot

Carder
Reaction score
Before I start buying US cards I am trying to learn how to configure the environment, reading the information that I have been given in the forum I understood that it is not random, you must have the environment as close as possible to the owner of the card, I understand that anti-fraud can be circumvented with a good environment by changing the user agent, Adding cookies, I understood that even the time zone, the screen resolution and even the number of processors influences, I want to start buying articles on pages with a not so good anti-fraud to gain confidence

Linken Sphere is the tool I found to be able to emulate the environment similar to the card owner.
To practice, generate the following log in ChatGPT to emulate it in Linkensphere to practice

1717503500978.png

I tried to emulate it in Linken Sphere as close as possible to the free feature, this was the result
1717503645337.png

1717503693868.png

But notice that some irregular things like, IP blacklist

1717503840834.png

I also noticed that although the screen resolution changed in the program, it was not changed, I guess it is because I have to purchase the paid version

1717504041142.png

1717503904299.png

Now more doubts arose

1. I took the 922proxy sock and showed it to me as a black list, how do I fix this? I need to switch providers or just look for another proxy on 922 ?

2. To unlock these features do I need to purchase Linken Sphere for a fee? If the answer is yes, what license should I take to practice (I don't have a lot of money but I want to learn)
1717504464290.png

3. Cookies are something else that I don't understand, to import them from where do I get them from? must be purchased or downloaded from a website?

And finally, if you see that I'm missing something, I'd appreciate your observation, I'm new to this

I really appreciate your help.

chushpan

Professional
Reaction score
1. I took the 922proxy sock and showed it to me as a black list, how do I fix this? I need to switch providers or just look for another proxy on 922 ?
1. To successfully pay by card on the site, you always need a clean IP address. Therefore, choosing a good proxy is a mandatory task for a successful order.
The same proxy service can have both clean and dirty proxies.
In any case, using dirty socks5 in carding is undesirable, so we must choose a different proxy. If you are unable to find clean proxies from one service, then you need to change the proxy provider and continue checking the proxy.

2. To unlock these features do I need to purchase Linken Sphere for a fee? If the answer is yes, what license should I take to practice (I don't have a lot of money but I want to learn)
2. If you choose Linken Sphere for work, then for initial work you can buy the cheapest tariff.
If you want to save money, you can choose other anti-detection browsers where you can create a unique profile for free.

3. Cookies are something else that I don't understand, to import them from where do I get them from? must be purchased or downloaded from a website?
3. You need to import cookies if you work with logs. That is, if you bought an account for a site, you can add cookies from this account to your anti-detect browser to remind you of the real owner or log in without logging in.
In carding, before registering an account in an online store, it is important to develop cookies of good sites, such as social networks, news portals and the like, to resemble a real user who surfs the Internet.

polkadot

Carder
Reaction score
1. To successfully pay by card on the site, you always need a clean IP address. Therefore, choosing a good proxy is a mandatory task for a successful order.
The same proxy service can have both clean and dirty proxies.
In any case, using dirty socks5 in carding is undesirable, so we must choose a different proxy. If you are unable to find clean proxies from one service, then you need to change the proxy provider and continue checking the proxy.

2. If you choose Linken Sphere for work, then for initial work you can buy the cheapest tariff.
If you want to save money, you can choose other anti-detection browsers where you can create a unique profile for free.

3. You need to import cookies if you work with logs. That is, if you bought an account for a site, you can add cookies from this account to your anti-detect browser to remind you of the real owner or log in without logging in.
In carding, before registering an account in an online store, it is important to develop cookies of good sites, such as social networks, news portals and the like, to resemble a real user who surfs the Internet.
2. Could you recommend another free anti detect browser? How's it going, go login?
I know the settings should be Main > VPN > Anti-Detection Browser- Proxy Socks5

1717513793163.png

3.Ooooh, cookies and other settings are for logs, for purchases in online stores it is not necessary

4.Can you recommend me a supplier of US cards, in the forum in the section there are many posts but I do not know how to identify a scammer from a legitimate seller

chushpan

Professional
Reaction score
2. Could you recommend another free anti detect browser? How's it going, go login?
I know the settings should be Main > VPN > Anti-Detection Browser- Proxy Socks5
Try working through GoLogin. You can find detailed information on how to properly create a profile on the official website.
The anonymity chain you specified is correct.

3.Ooooh, cookies and other settings are for logs, for purchases in online stores it is not necessary
To purchase cryptocurrency or online stores, you do not need to import logs.
You just need to get some cookies from good sites before registering accounts, but you can do without them.
It’s best to go to the store using a link from Google, as this is also tracked. Direct transitions are not recommended.

4.Can you recommend me a supplier of US cards, in the forum in the section there are many posts but I do not know how to identify a scammer from a legitimate seller
I won’t recommend any seller or CC store so that you won’t be angry with me or offended if you buy an invalid card.
I’ll just say that the most popular among carders in 2024 is “Saint Patrick”, but it does not replace invalid CC for beginners.
You can immediately buy a non vbv card from "derkoba" @alex4488ava. He will also advise on carding on many issues for free, and give useful advice and recommendations. Just make friends with him, as this is a good contact.

polkadot

Carder
Reaction score
Try working through GoLogin. You can find detailed information on how to properly create a profile on the official website.
The anonymity chain you specified is correct.

To purchase cryptocurrency or online stores, you do not need to import logs.
You just need to get some cookies from good sites before registering accounts, but you can do without them.
It’s best to go to the store using a link from Google, as this is also tracked. Direct transitions are not recommended.

I won’t recommend any seller or CC store so that you won’t be angry with me or offended if you buy an invalid card.
I’ll just say that the most popular among carders in 2024 is “Saint Patrick”, but it does not replace invalid CC for beginners.
You can immediately buy a non vbv card from "derkoba" @alex4488ava. He will also advise on carding on many issues for free, and give useful advice and recommendations. Just make friends with him, as this is a good contact.
Don't worry, I understand how it goes to buy cards, I was making a mistake as I didn't know how to use socks or set up an environment I started buying cards from the country where I live serious error, in that process I bought around 400 cards and many were invalid and I lost the money, but I understand that it is part of, that's why I entered the forum to look for information to level up

Where do I contact @alex4488ava??
1717517604675.png

Last edited: