The carding courses

Ashg

Carder
Reaction score
Hi guys! I was thinking about buying trainings and courses where the prices are extremely expensive, because I saw a famous course and 300 dollars with tutorial, but it still does not enter my head, why? If you earn 1000 to 5000 dollars a day, what would be the function of charging for a mentorship, even charging 300 dollars, I think it is easier to buy cc in different stores and go to trial and error and success is easier and more than not all those who charge for a course teach you or make you earn money instantly.

BigBeast

Professional
Reaction score
If the course & course maker is really good & trustworthy then you will definitely get success after learning.But,if you will learn with trial & error which is good but there is no guarantee in it that after spending $300 you will be able to find a good cashout method.
The only disadvantage about paid trainings is that no one knows when the method is going to die,it can be dead the next day after purchasing the course or it can take months too.If the guy is very good then there is possibility that he will tell you the new updated method.
I don't recommend to purchase paid training from any forum, get training from the individual professional.

HussainSmith

Professional
Reaction score
If the course & course maker is really good & trustworthy then you will definitely get success after learning.But,if you will learn with trial & error which is good but there is no guarantee in it that after spending $300 you will be able to find a good cashout method.
The only disadvantage about paid trainings is that no one knows when the method is going to die,it can be dead the next day after purchasing the course or it can take months too.If the guy is very good then there is possibility that he will tell you the new updated method.
I don't recommend to purchase paid training from any forum, get training from the individual professional.
The problem here is that you don't know if he is a real or a scammer. Do you know real carder who teach this courses?