Telephone number provider

polkadot

Carder
Reaction score
I was looking for telephone number providers, I found different ones but I noticed something strange, the question is do these providers put the numbers up for sale again after the paid subscription ends?

Although some have a risk score of 0, others have 85, so I have the question
1) of whether or not I should acquire a number from these providers, or if, on the contrary, it is enough to verify the risk score of 0.
2) They only accept credit or debit card payment methods. Is it safe to use my personal card or is there another way to pay without my data remaining?

1717973414294.png

1717973448202.png

thanks.

Last edited:

Tomcat

Professional
Reaction score
Finding a good telephone provider is a great success. A phone number is required to receive SMS to verify accounts. Some telephone providers provide numbers for rent for a specified period. If required, you can rent a room from 1 hour to 1 month, and maybe longer.
You can enter the provided phone number in your online store account and listen to messages left by store employees. Very often they say that they could not get through to clarify the order and ask to call the store back to clarify the details of the order and payment.

1) of whether or not I should acquire a number from these providers, or if, on the contrary, it is enough to verify the risk score of 0.
To successfully register an account, you must select a number with a risk rating of “0”. Even if someone has used this number before, it is unlikely that he indicated it on the same site on which you want to indicate.
This probability is extremely low. However, it's best to look for a phone provider that doesn't offer customers a choice of the same numbers that someone else has used before. The anti-fraud system can associate a phone number with a specific cardholder. Many antifraud systems exchange information and their databases of suspicious data and payment transactions.
Before purchasing a number, you can ask the support service whether they offer numbers for sale, if they have already been used, and if they do, then after what period of time.

2) They only accept credit or debit card payment methods. Is it safe to use my personal card or is there another way to pay without my data remaining?
It is not safe to buy a phone number using your personal card. You must maintain complete anonymity if you want to use the purchased number in carding.
Try phone number carding or look for phone provider websites that accept cryptocurrency as payment.
I don't think that if you pay for the room using your personal card, problems may arise. Usually carders who earn small amounts are not of interest to the police. At least there were no such cases. I always closely follow news from the field of cybersecurity. From which we can conclude that modest carders can freely and without fear go about their business.

Which site do you use to check phone numbers for leaks and risk levels?

polkadot

Carder
Reaction score
I understand, I use ipqualityscore.com, I read that it was the best site in a post from a conference that I found on the forum