TEAMVIEWER???

Sisco

RIPPER
Reaction score
hello guys i just have a question , i am not lot used on teamviewer,
but i have been asked to go on it , to show some guys some databases that i have, while he was viewing the mouse started to move and he could write somewhere on my screen, what the hell? is it a spam? i though team viewer watcher can't gain access to my computer , only watch? is it normal or what? please let me know as soon as possible , i am worried i am infected or something.

Reaction score
Sisco, this is normal, check ya options in TeamViewer, mate.

Extras -> Options -> Remote Control -> Security

Jollier

Professional
Reaction score
TeamViewer vs RDP (Tor)
Hi people! I must say right away that I am a user of a regular Internet with a dynamic IP from my provider and all my computers are behind NAT. (I think that 90% of those reading this material have a similar Internet at home).

Having such "not ideal" capabilities to control remotely via RDP, I’ll say it’s not so convenient or easier to say, it’s not possible, so I use TeamViewer

TeamViewer is convenient, fast, and the required computer is tied to an ID number .BUT there are also disadvantages just these disadvantages gave rise to writing this article.

TeamViewer works for me 24H, I know its ID, and of course, being far from home, I decided to go to my computer! I enter the ID and password and then it gives me this

Let's just say. I got a bummer. Although, on the other hand, there is nothing difficult about resetting the TeamViewer trial ID, but I could not do it remotely.

Returning home, I thought about how to bind my computer to a permanent ID and TOR helped me with this, and for ease of settings I used my NATTorSocks software that comes with the Double SSH Tunnel Manager

NATTorSocks is very easy to configure:
You need to specify the IP (the local one is 127.0.0.1) and the default RDP port is 3389 The
virtual port is also set to 3389, although you can use any one.
and click Start. After that, I generated a domain in the torus q2o7scswmodhkkbg.onion

For those who do not understand. I will say it easier by these actions, I tied my local one IP:pORTto the address in TOR (127.0.0.1:3389 = q2o7scswmodhkkbg.onion:3389)

P.S.: Don't forget to configure RDP on your computer. I will not describe how this is done, since there are plenty of these articles on the Internet.

That's all!

Now let's look at the remote part of how can I connect to my computer.

We take the Double SSH Tunnel Manager program and transfer our computer to the TOR network and then launch the RDP client.

I signed the entire sequence of actions on the screen with numbers.
(PS: RDP client can be any, not necessarily the one that is embedded in the Double SSH Tunnel Manager).

After starting the RDP client, instead of the IP, enter the address in the TOR network q2o7scswmodhkkbg.onion, but everything else is standard and we connect that's all!