tdotwire6 / ICQ 627778590 "Tesla Kid" / 100% ripper.

inwhen500

Carder
Reaction score
Solved, thread can be closed. Thank you.

Last edited:

tdotwire6

RIPPER
Reaction score
Asking question about escrow, Makes me ripper now?? I pm'd Ninja asking him about what happens if you say i sent u rocks instead of skimmer, I still did not get a response back. That makes me a ripper??

20252219.jpg

Idiot.

Last edited:

tdotwire6

RIPPER
Reaction score
Look at my screen shot, you kid. It proves you are bullshit and impatient. I told you when Ninja replies, I will let you know. You can't wait few hours, even after I showed you skimmer on Skype? You must be 12 bro.

tdotwire6

RIPPER
Reaction score
Don't worry about my age. 12 year olds are better businessmen than old people these days on the internet.
About impatience, no. I contacted Ninja myself to confirm you really contacted him and not trying to waive escrow (I have the rights to do so, this action isn't called being impatient and acting like kid)
Its you who is acting like kid and giving -1 rep etc.
You owning nano doesn't mean you're not a ripper/wanna-be-ripper.

Well Ninja made mistake, he is human. You didn't even contact me again to ask me about this. You went straight to blacklist like an impatient child. You get an -1 because you are impatient. In business you need to have respect. You don't have patience or respect.

You act as if I am suppose to respond to you every 10 seconds. LOL. I have a life and my account here is on automatic online mode, even when I'm not at my computer.

Ninja

Reaction score
Well Ninja made mistake, he is human.
Im never made mistake, because im not a human but nanocarderbot.

He's contacted me stating ur icq number, ive checked history and didnt found any contacts from this icq number.
+ i NEVER work wth escrow via PM messages, because i recieve TONs of them and its impossible to trace all transactions via PMs.

So next time - think about meaning of ur words. Thank you.
Case closed.