SUDAKA Icq 645644614

SUDAKA

RIPPER
Reaction score
I never give shops idiot, you send me only and want give money. LOL, i never give 5 shops , confirm all my under armor orders i pay always

SUDAKA

RIPPER
Reaction score
WHAT YOU SAY IS THAT YOU I NEVER called to order 5 stores, just ask one, and if I did not pay 1, because you give me 5 more???? these stores do not work, you show those shipping numbers, according to your made ​​your drops,

SEND ALL THE CONVERSATION BECAUSE I SEND COMPLETE

IF YOU PAID OVER 12 AND ORDERS UNDER ARMOR, 80 LR each
WHY NOT pay you 50 LR SINGLE STORE

IF you do not want to solve this is your problem, I send all conversations where is the shipping of your shopping without my false habertelas bought or tell you that I'll pay you, you say take this, take this and mass

IF YOU WANT 1 store pay you, because the other and never asked the

NINJA PLEASE SOLVE MY RATINGS ON NEGATIVE GIVEN ME A FUTUREV 5 times,
if you want this man to solve, I pay 50 lr single store, do not pay more for a service that does not work, he knows that I always paid a lot more money and, by their orders placed as drops, if the give me a garbage I do not pay

NOTE: ALL MY BLACKLIST AND RESOLVED THE PAID LONG AS YE HAVE HAD REASON CHECKED

SUDAKA

RIPPER
Reaction score
paste logs whent i GIve stores LOL, i never ask for 5 stores

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 04:00 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 03:40 PM ----------

Z BOX
Greetings
06:14 AM zbox

what was your urge to ask my icq
NEVER REVIEW AND ROBBED ANYONE, AND PAID ALWAYS RIGHT AND REAL

what was your urge to ask my icq

PM your icq / jabber for dumps.

SUDAKA

RIPPER
Reaction score
all LOGS edited LOL

AND I SAY AGAIN, and you paid more for shipments that I've done my drops, but your stores that do not work I'll pay you not only owe you 1 shop, YOU PAY ONLY whenever you want 1, just not me served

SUDAKA

RIPPER
Reaction score
LOL

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 10:37 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 10:29 PM ----------

I'M NOT ANGRY, AND I TOLD PENDEJO THAT ONLY PAY FOR SOMETHING THAT WORKS, AND ONLY YOU BUY 1 STORE, YOU SHOULD ONLY 1, neck and refused to repay me just as I told you not had time to test and 1 tent,

as history, and tell me if I lie I've done more than 17 purchases as DROPS, and always and LR paid 80 each.

AS YOU IDIOT AND HUNGER, you started SEND Nonsense, no I ask.