stuck in a rut? need help with your carding? i can help you out read on

kfcnapk1ns

Reaction score
alright guys i just got out of a 27 month rehab in mexico , got in septeber 2018 got out novemeber of this last year , i have no money so im starting off small again , i will teach you what you need to know so you can get that carding mentality and start carding succesfully making money off of this . When i started carding i was on meth so i went through this really magical journey where i put everything into this , it tok me about 8 months to succesfully card a small surf shop that sells clothing and watches , as i took this as a career type of thing it was an amazing feeling to get my order accepted and then get my order shipped ( at the time i didnt know you could get orders accepted and then get asked for more information before it got sent out ) but as it was my first attempt with a first time shipping address used i got the items shipped , this is then where i learnt that you need unused shipping addresses because merchant websites have
fraud protection software like
riskified , signifyd , kount , iovation , bolt , sift , fraud.net , stripe radar ....

all this software do high range of things from flagging re-used drops to machine learning , to flagging the same type of profile from one website to another , they do a bunch of things to protect the websites that are subscribed to their anti-fraud protection services . so im here to answer any questions you have , i can teach you what i know and have learnt on the way , from your set - up , to the mentality to how you need to go on when you are trying to card a website , an example is :
with these websites having these anti-fraud systems on them , these websites put in rules for their purchases , these rules can be found in the ToS the Terms of Sale , but not the amounts , they can say we do not sell to the following countrys (brazil , mexico , argentina ) whatever no , so that is a set rule , if you are a normal person buy something sending it to argentina , at the end after your payment is being processed you will get a decline ( wont tell you why) but the decline is because of the rules in the Terms of Sale , its very important to read the terms of sale from each website ...

so then their is the hidden rules only the owner of the website or the person that sets these rules in the websites knows , so say their is a rule for everything under $200 can be shipped internationally with no review , and then everything over $200 will have to go through further review , websites have lots of rules like this , so part of carding is to test what the limit is with these websites , so you do a 100$ charge , if that goes through then you do a 150 , goes through then 200, goes through then 250 , and then you get a your payment is under review email , so now you know you can spend under $250 on this website for whatever you are trying to do .... this is what carding is , you have to test the websites out . you have to write it all down kind of like a scientist if this makes sense . thats the carder mentality because when people are starting off they think that carding is as easy as finding a card and then just going to amazon and buying whatever they want . im a meth head so when i started off and saw that this was a lot harder than what i initially thought , i said this is my only way out of not eating shit for the rest of my life , so i kept at it and looked at it as a career and i stook to it and stook to it , and tested different set up , and buying cards at different places and looking for new methods and what not , and one day i got a order shipped off someone elses card , it was the best day of my life , i know lots of people are looking for thsi feeling , but im not going to lie , as i said before i thought that with getting 1 order shipped i would be set , i would be a carder and i would make lots of money ( or atleast enough to buy meth and pay for rent and food) but thats when you get into a new fase which is the anti fraud systems these websites have , this is the reality ... an example is this

the first thing i carded i sent to a drop in new york that i payed with a cc , it was called usamail1 or someshit like this , what they do is they receive mail for people and they store it in a little warehouse type of thing , and you can keep receiving things and then ship those things to anywhere you want ..... and so i succesfully ordered something and got it sent over there . then about a month later i carded same store with another card but to the same address , and then my order got accepted , but before i got the your order has shipped email i got an email for me to verify some things , so i had to call the store , and i called and then i got sent to this person who started asking me what is the street parrallell to the street where you live , and as this was my first time i had no clue and just hung up , that again is the anti-fraud system you will get into once you start carding , so their is a lot to learn and i can teach people from whatever stage they are in . i need to make some money so i can teach you and then ill sell you cards for you to test out in whatever stage you are in . even if you want free info and have no desire to buy a card just ask me what you need help with and ill help you out . but remember its 33% set up on your computer this includes socks5 and vpn , 33 % the card , 33% your method i dont like this word a lot because people look for methods already used , but remember this is a career you have to test the websites and find your own methods

this is a life changer for those looking for an out of whatever shit you are in , lots of my friends in this are all drugys so i know where you are at and whatever fantasy you have with this , it will happen , just gotta look at this as a career not as oh im going to steal money from this bitches card and all will be okay .... just icq me or telegram me , as this is covid i really have nothing else to do . ask me whatever you need to know , ask for advise on whatever part of your carding you are on , as i went through it i will be able to help .

telegram: kfcnapk1ns