Struggling

Reaction score
After spending a lot of money on being ripped and sent a load of wank software I’m starting to think that cashing out at an atm in Uk are impossible!!! I’m a typical English bloke whose completely done with this country and system and want to take back what I can by any means necessary I’ve even named this challenge of mine “ Operation TakeBack” and I’ll do this even if I have to give up on the fact of draining every atm in the uk before I get banged up!!! So please if anything someone please just tell me that m chasing dreams with atms or is there another way if not with cards like jack-potting or some other method

Sou48

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Hello mate
After spending a lot of money on being ripped and sent a load of wank software I’m starting to think that cashing out at an atm in Uk are impossible!!! I’m a typical English bloke whose completely done with this country and system and want to take back what I can by any means necessary I’ve even named this challenge of mine “ Operation TakeBack” and I’ll do this even if I have to give up on the fact of draining every atm in the uk before I get banged up!!! So please if anything someone please just tell me that m chasing dreams with atms or is there another way if not with cards like jack-potting or some other method
CONTACT @emlisDATA ON TELE FOR Further Enquiries and we'll walk you through it in a LEGIT manner! s
see below screens hails from client after patronize of service.

Attachments

• Screenshot_3.png
    Screenshot_3.png
    144.7 KB · Views: 33
  • REAL DEALER.jpg
    REAL DEALER.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 36