Strategies to help carders overcome procrastination

Carding Forum

Professional
Reaction score
1. Conquer the unknown
Unanswered questions can cause procrastination. Our teams of four to five carders all work on the same carding project, so they don't have to wait for someone to give the green light. They also don't try to get everyone in one chat. The more answers you have, the easier it is to move forward.

2. Work together
When we cannot solve a problem, we resort to the “co-pilot” method. Two carders are discussing a problem. They share ideas. This not only promotes carding learning but also prevents delays. Someone is literally watching how you work. So you can't just change tasks or take a break.

3. Break up carding projects
Break big projects into small steps. This way you can enjoy the rewards of continued progress and won't be disappointed if things don't work out. Every small action will bring you closer to the final result.

4. Fight bureaucracy
Waiting interferes with productivity. It blocks progress and kills interest. We try to maintain an atmosphere that inspires carders to take action.

5. Encourage team spirit
We believe that unfinished tasks are our enemies. We try not to put things off until later. When one carder begins a difficult task, other carders can join in and push each other to do better. Together we can cope with everything.

6. Maintain the pace
We all know how difficult it is to force yourself to get off the couch and take up carding. The same applies to teams. When carders are energized and productive, it's easier to keep going. If a team is stuck, waiting for answers or motivation, it's difficult to restart the engine. Stay on the move so you can avoid the pitfalls of procrastination.

7. Show carding methods
We have one rule for private chat: Carders must show their current work on the carding method they are doing. This motivates everyone to finish what they started. This also promotes progress, regardless of the size or complexity of the task.

8. Make projects open
Every day our team compiles a list of all open errors in carding methods and the professionals who have successfully overcome them. Many people want to see themselves on the list of those who “fixed” the problem. It is very interesting to track improvements; in addition, it develops a sense of responsibility among the team.

Systems that help overcome procrastination

1. Keep work and play separate.

As soon as I sit down at the table, I am completely focused on carding. I don't go on Facebook and read articles about business. It took me many years to develop this way of thinking. We also strive to maintain a calm, productive office environment that helps you focus on tasks.

2. Tackle the most difficult task first.
Surely you have heard the expression “eat the frog” - that is, deal with a difficult matter before it becomes a serious problem for you. Tackling the most important and difficult task at once is a great approach that works.

3. Enjoy the rewards
I am always happy with an empty mailbox and personal messages on the carding forum. I don't really like answering messages, but I do like the feeling of accomplishment and control. Instant gratification is great, but the feeling of accomplishing something you were supposed to do can't be compared to anything else. Whenever I think about putting something off, I always remember this.

4. Set time limits
Small restrictions help you get started, and this is the most difficult phase of any task. If you're too lazy to clean your house, start with one room. Eventually you will get involved in the process and finish everything. Even if not, you have already taken a small step forward. You can also try the Pomodoro method, which involves breaking tasks into 25-minute periods called pomodoros, followed by short breaks.

5. Stick to a strict routine
I always reply to the oldest messages. I never miss anything. This way I solve problems and questions immediately, rather than putting them off for later. You can also try Seinfeld's strategy to develop an unbroken chain of daily efforts.

6. Experiment.
Try different approaches and find the best ones. Remember: procrastination is a natural human quality, so don't be too hard on yourself. Just get yourself together and think about what you can do for your “future you.”