Strange Thing!

Naruto123

Reaction score
I got a live non-vbv cc USA and tried to card without any setups, straight with the computer. bought a small subscription from a looking-like 2D site and it passed through even the currency is not USD.
So knew the card is alive, then I set up the good clean proxy in the same city (close enough I can get), use anti detect browser. set up the gmail account, try to scan through the website, acting like a real buyer. but all failed at Apple, Netflix, some designer websites. I thought the card maybe dead after the first small payment.
But I tried again on other smaller online shopping website without any masking, it went through again.

really confusing here, can't figure out which step or which part was wrong during the anti -fraud process? can anyone give me some hint please?

Carding

Professional
Reaction score
A good anti-fraud system detects when you are trying to disguise yourself.
You bought without masking and everything worked out for you, you may need to continue using the card on sites where the purchase was successful.
Just as an option, there is not enough money on your card and therefore the payment was declined.

Naruto123

Reaction score
A good anti-fraud system detects when you are trying to disguise yourself.
You bought without masking and everything worked out for you, you may need to continue using the card on sites where the purchase was successful.
Just as an option, there is not enough money on your card and therefore the payment was declined.
1, when I set up one proxy, checked with whoer-net, it says your identity is inconsistent and looks like you are using proxy. don't konw how to resolve this.
2, it would be too risky to keep carding on the same site without masking?
3, yeah, the low balance may be the reason.

Carding

Professional
Reaction score
1. Try adding a proxy from another service. When checking, there should be 100% purity of use, then the success of payment increases greatly.
2. Because of small amounts, they will not look for you, you can safely work on the same site. The only problem is that you can be blocked by this site.
3. Low balance is a common reason for payment deception. Buy cards with such type as "gold", "infinity", "platinum" and the like.

Naruto123

Reaction score
1. Try adding a proxy from another service. When checking, there should be 100% purity of use, then the success of payment increases greatly.
2. Because of small amounts, they will not look for you, you can safely work on the same site. The only problem is that you can be blocked by this site.
3. Low balance is a common reason for payment deception. Buy cards with such type as "gold", "infinity", "platinum" and the like.
1, yeah, tried three proxies from same services, all didn't work.
2, any recommendations for easy 2d sites for gift cards? the successful sites are really low value.
3, any recommended legit sites?