Stealers, installations for the little ones

Father

Professional
Reaction score
Peace to all, the topic is quite relevant and at the same time long forgotten by many, but it needs to be discussed. Let's talk about stealers, their relevance and which ones are better to buy, the question is pretty strange, since all stealers are similar, they are all sold in the public domain for pennies, but many of them do not work on RU, which is logical, since many guys left for inexperience and a desire to steal her passwords from your friend) What is important to know when buying: If you buy it without sources, for rent, then be prepared that at any time your logs will be used / the encoder will refuse support / there will be a bad response, overcome All this is impossible, only if you buy the source code and the Stealer in one hand, it is extremely difficult to find an intelligent coder now, but there are such, if you need such, I can tell you.If you just want to check out how to pay back / to work, it is enough to google and find a fusion of public Stealer some guys run on the server of course, take the bulletproof hosting, so as not to lock the host, naturally pay crypt Stealer for a successful Strait - naturally it is necessary, I think there is no need to describe anything, I think everyone already knows what it is. Better is to talk about traffic and installs: 90% Celler complete dickhead as pour with a simple exchange, where those who are set to pay $ 0.1 for a start, so we will not work, because it is too dull, 90% of students.

installs are very expensive, since in fact they are selling you money for money, how can you get it yourself? You need a good budget to make a beautiful landing page for your file, cover it with some kind of interface, make an advertising account in Google, if it doesn't suit you, there is a cheaper solution: We make the landing page ourselves from shit and sticks, glue it with some file with interface for the topic you need and it goes to bomb forums / chats on our topic, if you did everything right, there will be installations, but in the first case - they will go in waves, in the second - not enough, but each of our installations is our target audience There is a way to relate to email mailing lists, for me the most relevant, since it is not difficult to parse the target audience base, the mailing is not expensive, but about this a little later, if this article comes in, I will tell you, and who is very interested in what it is - knock on HP, I will share the info =) Summing up - this article was not useful from the word at all, since there are hundreds of similar articles on the Internet, so keep the articles about traffic running:

Let's talk about stealers, their relevance and which ones are better to buy, the question is pretty strange, since all stealers are similar, they are all sold in the public domain for pennies, but many of them do not work on RU, which is logical, since many guys left for inexperience and a desire to steal her passwords from your friend)
What is important to know when buying:

If you buy it without sources, for rent, then be prepared that at any time your logs will be used / the encoder will refuse support / there will be a bad response, overcome All this is impossible, only if you buy the source code and the Stiller in one hand, it is extremely difficult to find an intelligent coder now, but there are such, if you need such, I can tell you.
If you just want to check out how to pay back / to work, it is enough to Google and find a fusion of public Stealer some guys run on the server of course, take the bulletproof hosting, so as not to lock the host, naturally pay crypt Stealer for a successful Strait - naturally it is necessary, I think there is no need to describe anything, I think everyone already knows what it is.

Better is to talk about traffic and installs:
90% Celler complete dickhead as pour with a simple exchange, where those who are set to pay 10 rubles for a start, so we will not work, because it is too dull, 90% of students installs are very expensive, since in fact they are selling you money for money, how can you get it yourself?
You need a good budget to make a beautiful landing page for your file, cover it with some kind of interface, make an advertising account in Google, if it doesn't suit you, there is a cheaper solution:
We make the landing page ourselves from shit and sticks, glue it with some file with interface for the topic you need and it goes to bomb forums / chats on our topic, if you did everything right, there will be installations, but in the first case - they will go in waves, in the second - not enough, but each of our installations is our target audience
There is a way to relate to email mailing lists, for me the most relevant, since it is not difficult to parse the target audience base, the mailing is not expensive, but about this a little later, if this article comes in, I will tell you, and who is very interested in what it is - knock on HP, I will share the info = )
Summing up - this article was not useful from the word at all, since there are hundreds of similar articles on the Internet, so keep the articles about traffic running:

Summing up I can only say one thing, installs, botnets and logs field, which will never end, people pour installs one by one =)
* Here's a startup looking for a stock exchange, where people will be doing the action of the n-th amount of money, make Landing a file and for an application for photos, put some kind of interface or gluing and sell installations. If this article was helpful and someone is reading this line, then thank you)
* Here's a start-up, look for an exchange where people will do actions for a n-th amount of money, make a landing page for a file like a photo application, add some kind of interface or gluing and sell installations.

If this article was helpful and someone is reading this line, then thank you)