Spamming Tutorial

freedhook

Reaction score
Has the heading suggest.,I'm new here and I need someone to teach me how to spam here not the edit and upload thing. You are going to teach me full spamming on how to make a good letter that will enter inbox only. You will also teach how to detect if a scampage has a backdoor, and what dedicated server is good and why?
I'll pay through escrow only and please don't contact me if you don't accept escrow.

---------- Сообщение добавлено 20-12-2012 в 12:21 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено 19-12-2012 в 10:49 PM ----------

Anyone here?

freedhook

Reaction score
Has the heading suggest.,I'm new here and I need someone to teach me how to spam here not the edit and upload thing. You are going to teach me full spamming on how to make a good letter that will enter inbox only. You will also teach how to detect if a scampage has a backdoor, and what dedicated server is good and why?
I'll pay through escrow only and please don't contact me if you don't accept escrow.

---------- Сообщение добавлено 20-12-2012 в 12:21 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено 19-12-2012 в 10:49 PM ----------

Anyone here?

Anyone here to help?