(Spammer,Contender) adolf_hitler

Prototype

Carder
Reaction score
Hello deer C.PRO Admin's,

since my Thread is open (http://carder.market/showthread.php?t=69590), is the User (http://carder.market/member.php?u=68035) Spamming my Thread and saying I'm a Ripper without Proofs.

He wants to buy DE+VBV, its ok he can add me on Jabber or ICQ, but no he sending me a lot of Messages with shit posts, i dont have time for it so i ignore it, and for this he spams too.

Pictures:
ximg.php

ximg.php

ximg.php

ximg.php

ximg.php

ximg.php

ximg.php

ximg.php

ximg.php

Now a question, about 20 customer buying from me without any Ripps/Scams and problems why he cant? Cuz he is a Timewaster.
Pls Admin give him a DEER Status,, he f*cks me up evryday..

Best Regards

adolf_hitler

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
I am accusing you of ripping without proof ?. The proof you have provided yourself !. As soon as you called me timewaister and as soon as people added you wanted to use teamviewer i knew it was you from former russian-elite board.
You were using the same tactics for your scam and i will prevent this forum and its members from getting ripped by you.

Prototype

Carder
Reaction score
What a forum, this fucking guy spamming 24/7 and Admins no care wonderfull )), gtfo men

Prototype

Carder
Reaction score
@adolf_hitler:
I'm not a Scammer, show me Proofs and i will pay u 1000$ LR.

I hope a Admin can check this Thread out.. he gives me 4x -1 Rep, and Spamming my Thread and my Profile..

adolf_hitler

BANNED
Reaction score
I have contacted you several times on ICQ but you never replied.....why not....because you blocked me from bad experience from russian-elite board.
Proof ?.

You provided it yourself....accepts PSC, use teamviewer, bad/foul language towards customers, customers complaining about cards being flagged/have small balance....thats exactly the problems i had with you on russian-elite.
Oh its not you ?. Weird ?. You were the only honest seller ?. All sellers were rippers, from the guy who was admin (hiddenlines), his staff (REVO), IzBiz, blecko. heimaterde.....i cant remember all names anymore but that board was corrupt as hell.
After they came back online there were a few new sellers and they all ripped me too...then they dissapeared and even though they all promised to replace me or send me back my LR they all got away with it.

Prototype

Carder
Reaction score
Im not Heimaterde men, im Prototype ask on these Forums or members, they will proof too, im not Heimaterde.

adolf_hitler

BANNED
Reaction score
You are so honest that you cant tell the names of the 2 sites you were/are selling your cards on, neither do you want to tell under what name you have sold them/selling them.
If you are a good honest seller i wouldnt mind sharing that info here, after all you are honest and have satisfied customers only ?.

Ninja

Reaction score
U better finght here so we all canenjoy this.
Thank you.

Prototype

Carder
Reaction score
So its ok if he spamming my Thread? So im allowed too, to say to you you are a Ripper..
Or if i spamming all Threads , its ok ?if yes ok sry me..

Ninja

Reaction score
Ure blind or what? Check ur topic, damnit, and my post there.
U both are real pain in the board.
U wont and cant speak to each other and involve other to ur personal drama.

Go take icq/jabber and solve probs there!