Solving cryptocurrency carding verification issues

Greenghost

BANNED
Reaction score
Telegram
@iamgreenghost
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Recently, I've seen newbies complaining of cryptocurrency verification on this forum. So I decided to make post on it. Its completely true that anybody coming to carding at first would think carding cryptocurrency is the best. But it's not that way. There other types of carding that pays more. Below are some types of carding that pay more:
1. Jewelry carding ( this is the most profitable method in the carding world)
2. Donation carding
3. Loans
4. Booking carding
5. Tickets carding
6. Google play store carding
7. Invoice carding.

Easy way to pass cryptocurrency verification
In this day and age it's ? impossible to see a cryptocurrency site that don't request kyc. As of last year there was only one site without kyc but now it's shut down because carders stole more than $100k daily from them. So if you want to card cryptocurrency be ready for the verification. Can I bypass kyc? Yes it's very easy. Kyc verification varies from sites to sites. So we go for the easiest sites. The easy kyc sites are the ones that don't require live selfie and are not a large exchange and are not based in USA. Below are some of them
1. Coinex.com
2. Bityard.com
3. Phemex.com
4. Bitcoinafrica.io
There are hundreds of them. But manage the few I droped. No most of you don't know this - kyc needs to match with cc holder. This is the reason you have to avoid USA cc. Stick with cc from the countries below;
1. Australia
2. Canada
3. Great Britain
4. Ireland
5. Ukraine
6. Russia
7. Portugal.

The reason you need to use cc from country above is that they only check if country and name atleast partially match. Meaning if you are using Ukrainian cc. The first or last name should match with the name on the id. And country must match. The best Id for cryptocurrency carding is "international passport" or "driver license". Below are a list of anonymizer tools to use;
1. Brightdata.com (formerly known as luminati socks)
2. Luxsocks.ru
3. Ipvanish
4. Pure VPN
5. Public wifi (if you are in cc holder country)
Those mentioned above are very clean except pure VPN with a few dirty ips.
Don't card Bitcoin, instead card etherium, dogecoin or litecoin. Then later you can convert it to Bitcoin. Always have your wallet address ready. Also have Google voice or Talkatone number ready before starting cryptocurrency carding. Don't card more than $150 at once. Use only MasterCard for carding cryptocurrency.
That's all the trick
Below are some sites to buy the cc;
1. Allworld.cards
2. CVV.zone
3. Ccshop.sale
4. Fe-acc18.ru
5. Approved.xxx

That's all you need to know.