So we know that the Non-VBV/MCSC are ideal for online carding..

Reaction score
What about the rest? What can they be used for? What do you guys use them for (if anything at all?)

I see countless threads about the Non-VBV/MCSC but I'm curious about all these other ones that sell for a fraction of the price. I'm sure they can be used for some sort of monetary gain as well, or practice, no?

TY in advance :)

ps. shoutout to tomcat and hushpan (been reading yall lately - gr8 info)

Last edited:

Tomcat

Professional
Reaction score
Non-VBV and Non-MCSC cards are suitable for payment on any websites, exchanges, services, applications and stores.
The advantage is that when paying, such cards will not send a code to confirm payment via SMS (OTP).
Auto-VBV cards may require a DOB cardholder entry.

VBV and MCSC cards are suitable for payment on sites, exchanges, services, applications and stores that are connected to a payment gateway (merchant) that works using 2D Secure technology, which, when paying, will not send an SMS with a code (OTP) to the cardholder’s phone for confirmation of payment.
Such cards are not suitable for payment on most sites, because the sites are connected to 3D Secure technology, which requires entering a code from SMS.

Reactions: KPH
Reaction score
Non-VBV and Non-MCSC cards are suitable for payment on any websites, exchanges, services, applications and stores.
The advantage is that when paying, such cards will not send a code to confirm payment via SMS (OTP).
Auto-VBV cards may require a DOB cardholder entry.

VBV and MCSC cards are suitable for payment on sites, exchanges, services, applications and stores that are connected to a payment gateway (merchant) that works using 2D Secure technology, which, when paying, will not send an SMS with a code (OTP) to the cardholder’s phone for confirmation of payment.
Such cards are not suitable for payment on most sites, because the sites are connected to 3D Secure technology, which requires entering a code from SMS.
That explanation was more than I expected from one - thanks (((:)
People around here have been ordering chinese food and pizza a lot lately I hear.