so my first attempt at online carding...

Icon2007

Reaction score
so i finally decided to buy a doublevpn service, and then some uk cvvs and had a drop ready...

i logged onto argos.co.uk with a fake email account everything was going smoothly entered details picked what i wanted changed shipping address and all of a sudden visa's verification service popped up asking to be verified anyone know a way of getting past this!?

and if not do you know a uk electronics store i can card online without going through all the checks?

icon

sirac

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
you will need to use uk bins that are not enrolled for vbv or u will need uk fullz with details that will include dob and mmn to reset the vbv password or if site accepts solo or switch, then use such ccs

axelevents

Professional
Reaction score
told u to ask me before getting in to it......... its so easy pm me i will tell u how to break thru it .......
and if not do you know a uk electronics store i can card online without going through all the checks?
and by the way there is no store it is called bank verification 3dsecure man i told u before u dont pay attention when i say....next time pay attention will teach u ........pm me when u r around....... in this way u will alert the bank and the cardholder and bang ur card is wasted.....