So I got residential proxy

Reaction score
But every time I refresh it’s changes the ip aka rotating it will that fuk the process of driving In. every time it changes it keeps that same city I put for example if I have a Houston card I get resident in the city of Houston but say it changes right when I’m about to click pay won’t that trigger fraud.

Also it has an option for sticky or rotating I chose sticky cuz I want to stay the same so it don’t change mid driving in but is the rotating still good for driving it will it affect it I’m asking because I was using isp proxy’s but those aren’t near as better as resi but isp proxy I can chose any state but with resi it only give me options for cities and idk yall let me kno if I need to explain more text me

Flybee

RIPPER
Reaction score
Telegram
@flybee830
But every time I refresh it’s changes the ip aka rotating it will that fuk the process of driving In. every time it changes it keeps that same city I put for example if I have a Houston card I get resident in the city of Houston but say it changes right when I’m about to click pay won’t that trigger fraud.

Also it has an option for sticky or rotating I chose sticky cuz I want to stay the same so it don’t change mid driving in but is the rotating still good for driving it will it affect it I’m asking because I was using isp proxy’s but those aren’t near as better as resi but isp proxy I can chose any state but with resi it only give me options for cities and idk yall let me kno if I need to explain more text me
Explain more bro...dont seem to get it