Skimming and Cashout. How long to wait.

thefighter

Professional
Reaction score
Quick question - How long should you wait to spend your dump database if YOU skim them YOURSELF from the normal job you work at.

For more info go down. or just throw a quick answer.

So lets say your working at the resteraunt and you get a bunch of skims every day. Lets say you get some credit but just a little bit more debit. We will say 40% credit 60% debit but still you are getting a very good amount of swipes. When they pay debit you will get the pin number every time too.

So the question is how should you spend the database you collect? I know how to cash out D+P and credit. What I want to know is how long should I wait so it is safe enough to start instoring and atm cashing out so it doesnt come back to me. Is it different with debit that I can use them immediately?
Should I wait a week? 2 weeks? month and a half? Should I build up the huge data base and cash out like crazy in a few days or spread it all out? Should I quit the job and go some where else and then use the database from the other job?

Also I am the one who cashes out. In disguise of course tho.

I dont think this qestion should be in the beginners section becasue im not a beginner and I search and read alot and have never seen the question answered or asked propperly.

Let me know whats up. I know I dont post much but thats because I just read and my questions are always answered from search but im trying to go big time for myself instead of buying random dumps online.

Ninja

Reaction score
thefighter
If you work under your name - thats fukin' dangerous.
Its better to give out for cashing to other country and delete all traces from your pc.
So in any case u can say "it wasnt me".

About time...
NEVER!

Means - even if u will cash them in 1-2-3 year (which impossible - max i seen is 1-2 months), they can trace down where all those card was processed.

Like if u cash 1-2-3 cards - its not a prob.
But when u cash 10-20 and 100+ - thats not a big deal to find out ONE place where all them was used.... and after that BANG and u're in troubles.
My advise: Watch your steps. Especially if u're in USA.

thefighter

Professional
Reaction score
thefighter
If you work under your name - thats fukin' dangerous.
Its better to give out for cashing to other country and delete all traces from your pc.
So in any case u can say "it wasnt me".

About time...
NEVER!

Means - even if u will cash them in 1-2-3 year (which impossible - max i seen is 1-2 months), they can trace down where all those card was processed.

Like if u cash 1-2-3 cards - its not a prob.
But when u cash 10-20 and 100+ - thats not a big deal to find out ONE place where all them was used.... and after that BANG and u're in troubles.
My advise: Watch your steps. Especially if u're in USA.

Even If I give out to others to cash out, it will still get traced back to the one store in the end run. Thing about the resteraunt also is there are no cameras at all. Even if they trace it back, wont they have to have some sort of actual proof that im the one? I know they can cuase problems and huff and puff but i dont think it will even come to that. Will they really look into every account and then go through the huge investigation like that? They are all from different card and banking companies so they will have to coraborate together on their investigations to see the actual connection to the store. I would think it would cost too much money to do such a lengthy investigation, and then by the time they catch up to every thing wont all evidence be dated?

Has any one heard of or themselves pulled an operation like this by themselves? Im deffinately not going to try to find some one to cash out for me and then split the take when I can put in the work myself. I want to know if in the end run I will be good tho.

One more thing, all I do is instore. I never order online or use drops.

I see where your comming from ninja but at the same time you gotta see my point. In this hypothetical situation I can get a ton of skims from the resteraunt.

This one is off topic and kinda noob but you might be able to help ninja. I found a few gas pump bezels that I think I can make "myself" a gas pump skimmer. It fastens on the outside tho. I can make one that looks pretty good I think but I want to know if any one has had any success with outside gas pump skimmers.

But big question for this topic is the current hypothetical opperation at the resteraunt.

slacker

Vendor of:,  Plastics and IDS
Reaction score
Bro you got nuts of steel. Make sure your not on camera anywhere you go. You should have someone else you know and trust do the cash out. Then there is no evidence on you. However, the longer you wait, the more cards that will all point back to you and make it easier to find the source.

thefighter

Professional
Reaction score
What do you mean by that the longer I wait? I figured they would spend their cards at different stores as time goes by and it would be harder to trace it all to the one resteraunt you know?

Do they really investigate like that? Is there any source information to back that up or any information on people pulling an op like this and getting cought or people getting away with it? All im really hearing from every where i look is theory and such. If some one can either confirm to me its a good op with some source or show source info that shows what you guys are saying I would feel alot better about every thing.

Ninja

Reaction score
Lets start from country where you do your stuff.

thefighter

Professional
Reaction score
Lets start from country where you do your stuff.

Ah man. I left that out, ha. But I would be doing this in USA. And I would be getting a wide wide range of different bank cards and credit cards. If you guys can give me some good info i will throw a dump your way for sure.

EDIT: Found this http://legalblogwatch.typepad.com/l...est-drama-at-wendys-credit-card-skimmers.html

Seems relevant. Doesnt say how chick got cought tho. Also Im serious about the dump. I got a crazy fresh D+P for the first guy that halps me out.

I pay dumps for info on how to make a gas pump or atm skimmer too. Bezel is the hardest part.

Last edited:

brwn_tigga

Carder
Reaction score
Ah man. I left that out, ha. But I would be doing this in USA. And I would be getting a wide wide range of different bank cards and credit cards. If you guys can give me some good info i will throw a dump your way for sure.

EDIT: Found this http://legalblogwatch.typepad.com/l...est-drama-at-wendys-credit-card-skimmers.html

Seems relevant. Doesnt say how chick got cought tho. Also Im serious about the dump. I got a crazy fresh D+P for the first guy that halps me out.

I pay dumps for info on how to make a gas pump or atm skimmer too. Bezel is the hardest part.

I would suggest that you delete the 1st day/week of the download since it would look like it was tampered on your shift (im assuming you modified the POS). So start collecting it from someone's shift, this way it wont look like it was tampered on your shift. If you have large amount of database, I dont think it's possible for you to cash them all out on your own since they'll catch on ones you start hitting it. I'm saying that because In canada we have about less than 10 mins to bang everything and this requires alot of ppl who has to start hitting at the same time as everyone. For example if you have 50 info, get 10 ppl and give them 5 each. Have them all in different locations and be near an atm at certain time you pick. When you know everyone near their destination tell em to start hitting, this way you will be able to hit every info and get the most out of it before it dies. They will come back with the cash and just give them thier cut and done. This is how ppl do in canda. I dont know the situation in the states, but i would assume it has the same system. If you startr cashing them out on your own, you might risk the whole file and only will mange to use about 10 of the file and that'll be a total waste. If your hand collecting it then i would advise to just get one person and let him/her do the dirty work since hand collected data means it was all done on your shift and that will come back to you..I hope this helps, feel free to ask any questions. oh if it was a POS, would you mind telling me what the model # is.

thefighter

Professional
Reaction score
Hey, its all hand swiped and yes it will come back to my shift if it ever comes back. But the pos is this one.

http://www.infomerchant.net/creditcardprocessing/pos_terminals/ingenico/i3070.html

infoMarchant I3070. I can change these out and no one would know the difference. Theres no way to get the guys I work with to do the dirty work either. They all have morals and this and that. Pluss even if they did the dirty and it came back to us they would mad snitch.

Basically what im getting from all this is I need to be crazy careful and use all the money I get from my data base to invest into an atm or gas pump skimmer.

Ninja

Reaction score
Without person who can make right measurements - its useless.
Or can share his own msrmz or bezels with you.
But everythin' cost money in this world.
I had one guy who could make it, but seems hes not online anymore.
:(

Anyway if u're handy with electronics - i dont see a real prob make everythin by yourself.
:)

brwn_tigga

Carder
Reaction score
Hey, its all hand swiped and yes it will come back to my shift if it ever comes back. But the pos is this one.

http://www.infomerchant.net/creditcardprocessing/pos_terminals/ingenico/i3070.html

infoMarchant I3070. I can change these out and no one would know the difference. Theres no way to get the guys I work with to do the dirty work either. They all have morals and this and that. Pluss even if they did the dirty and it came back to us they would mad snitch.

Basically what im getting from all this is I need to be crazy careful and use all the money I get from my data base to invest into an atm or gas pump skimmer.

Hand collected one's are pretty fucked up, cuz they will come back to you...i would advise you to HOLD on to it for awhile and way for a day where ALOT of transactions happen...Also dont keep ANYTHING on you like your house and stuff. 3070, those things are so damn easy to modify, you should get some1 to do that....when you do start hitting it, do only ONE a day as this will slow down the process to track back to the source.....you got access to those gas pump ones? if so, how much do they go for?

thefighter

Professional
Reaction score
No I dont have access to any type of pump or atm skimmer. Check this out tho. I just found that. And yeah im going to start keeping my stuff seperate from my house and vehicle. But I am right now taking the dimensions of the insides of my mini123 to see how big of a bezel I need to make my own skimmer. Check these websites out.

http://www.pumpkey.com/CreditCardReaders.htm

http://atmequipment.com/ATM-Parts?search=bezel

Im sure I can make skimmers out of these easy peasy.

varanu

Professional
Reaction score
I sent u a PM with my opinion on your situation.

thefighter

Professional
Reaction score
I guess you guys are right. Thanks varanu for the input on every thing. Im in a tough spot now. I got no real money to try to do any thing different and I cant use the data base I build up. I am going to invest all my money into making my own atm/gas pump skimmer. If any one has some input on that let me know for SURE!

This resteraunt job sucks! I should have put in some work and got the job under a different name.

varanu

Professional
Reaction score
Like I said in my 2nd PM, you still have options.

thefighter

Professional
Reaction score
I dont know what the heck to even do. Its a risk on me either option i choose. This shit is mad mad deppressing.

Ninja

Reaction score
Atleast u've got options...
:)

Its MUCH BETTER than not having'em at all.

varanu

Professional
Reaction score
@all who have this situation , don't be afraid or too greedy to contact d+p cashiers. Like I said in my pm to thefighter, better to have 50 % of something than 100 % of nothing.

Of course you need to be careful when choosing a partner for cashing the stuff, but there are serious people offering this service here ( for example check Ninja's signature ;)).

thefighter

Professional
Reaction score
dumps in-store is very different from d+P in this situation

Please please please tell me what you mean by that myfriend. Do you have any reason to believe that D+P would be safer to use instead of the dumps?