SKIMMER CAMERA / NCR NANO .

fks

Reaction score
looks like you have a very big psychological problems.....

or trying to rip people for shitty $100

servicebotnet

RIPPER
Reaction score
looks like you have a very big psychological problems.....

or trying to rip people for shitty $100

Did i even use the word 'SELL/SELLING' ? I just meant i can hook u up with the real sellers from ASIA for prototyping. This is why i can see u having -REP . SO backoff before i use abusive language and break the forums rules u MF!

servicebotnet

RIPPER
Reaction score
I can see that no one is coming forward to share ideas . I got some PM's today . So if ya feel that posting here would make the tricks public . Please PM me . May be we could share some ideas which is always a good sign. Thankyou.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 02:09 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 12:57 PM ----------

Last edited:

fks

Reaction score
How old are you? 14? 16?

Everybody here without your help can print in 3D at their homes or at least at their city and nobody don't need any shitty asian prototype services.
Just don't f*ck brains here because you ever don't explained for which atm and which model you want to make a camera bezel.
Also if you have pinpad (which is NOT a 3d printed stuff and it's a universal device that can be used on any atm) why you need a camera?

All your words looks like a words of kindergarden kid or a schizophrenic.

servicebotnet

RIPPER
Reaction score
How old are you? 14? 16?

Everybody here without your help can print in 3D at their homes or at least at their city and nobody don't need any shitty asian prototype services.
Just don't f*ck brains here because you ever don't explained for which atm and which model you want to make a camera bezel.
Also if you have pinpad (which is NOT a 3d printed stuff and it's a universal device that can be used on any atm) why you need a camera?

All your words looks like a words of kindergarden kid or a schizophrenic.

There u go :)

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 04:28 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 04:25 PM ----------

There u go :)

Cant u effing see ive specified that they should be something like disguise cameras which can be used irrespective of the models ? And do u think the victim would give me call before he enters the pin and i go install the keypad ? I cant use they same keypad for whatever number of bezels i have. Get a life nigga!