Bobz

RIPPER
Reaction score
Спасибо за оба чекера, ткнул бы +, да вот нельзя

jhherome

RIPPER
Reaction score
lol it logs ccs.. and your ccs go save to the hackers stash.. nice code..

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 02:04 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 01:59 PM ----------

dont use the checkers.. cause what it do is , it send a copy of valid cards to whoever code this program.. and he will start spending it the money from it..

you will never know your order is canceled or u cannot use the card anymore because this guy uses it already and fu ck the cards hard..

nice coding software.. haha!

SQLi

DEER
Reaction score
Maybe not a lie because this stuff happens. But i would like to see some proof?

jhherome

RIPPER
Reaction score
ok heres the scene...

when i first check the balance of the card if eligible for $1,000 purchase it says the card is good and can bill upto $1,000

4XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX [Balance >= 1000$] suprisingly the card is good! and greater or equal to 1000

but for any reason i didnt use the cards to shop it yet, because im doing somthing else....
so the time has come (aprox 10minutes from the time first check) and want to use the card, i did a second check for $1,000 again. IM SHOCK the card declined!

4XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX [Balance < 1,000$ or Decline]

i said to my self "what the fu ck! this card is private and not shared.. i got my own shop admin here folks!."

i tried to check again for dropping the balance to $500 = [Balance < 500$ or Decline]
again! for $250 = [Balance < 250$ or Decline]
and again for $100 = [Balance < 100$ or Decline]
again for the last time for $50 = [Balance >= 50$] IT WORKS!!!!

fu ck that! it works for $50 only? cant beleive that! as i have said my card is private and not shared i got my own shop. so basically what happen is the card logs and sent to the coder of this program, and he uses it fast to make his own order

well the BALANCE CHECKER is good, but the problem is it logs and shared! (I WILL NOT RECOMMEND THIS TO A FRIEND)

if you found this review helpful. please +REP

PEACE!

Last edited:

SQLi

DEER
Reaction score
Maybe its just a shit checker? That is not conclusive the coder has arrays in the programming tbh

jhherome

RIPPER
Reaction score
Maybe its just a shit checker? That is not conclusive the coder has arrays in the programming tbh

Well the checker is really good not a shi t. I check all real declined cards of mine and this checker says really declined

I check all my posible 10 live cards and this checker says its also valid

I check it again with known mash up declined cards and valid ones, it really pickup the valids and declined the invalids

my conclusion the checker is good, it just that the cards is log and sent to the hacker who made this proggy

Last edited:

SQLi

DEER
Reaction score
Fair point then dude. Wont be in a rush to use again !

jhherome

RIPPER
Reaction score
Well the only problem is the checker logs and send the cards to the hacker/programmer,.... Which i thought your card shared and using also by another person probably many others

Have a nice carding anyways! Boys!

chantelle7

Professional
Reaction score
FIRST THING THAT I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHY YOU DIDNT USE THE CARD RIGHT AWAY YOU HAD THE CHANCE ....SUCH A WASTE..............

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 05:16 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 05:14 PM ----------

WHATS YOUR SHOP JHEROME ???? STOP PRETENDING THAT YOU ARE GOOD

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 05:18 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 05:16 PM ----------

lol it logs ccs.. and your ccs go save to the hackers stash.. nice code..

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 02:04 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 01:59 PM ----------

dont use the checkers.. cause what it do is , it send a copy of valid cards to whoever code this program.. and he will start spending it the money from it..

you will never know your order is canceled or u cannot use the card anymore because this guy uses it already and fu ck the cards hard..

nice coding software.. haha!

YOUVE SAID HERE DONT USE THE CHECKER ????? AND THE FOLLOWING POST YOU MADE YOU DID USE IT....HEHEHEHE

jhherome

RIPPER
Reaction score
Well i dont really use unsolicited checkers ., i got my own checker.,,.The only thing gets my attention is the balance checker, thought i could try to give it a shot to know my cards balances., worst things happens ., ONE WORD! LOGS!