SHOULDERSURFER420 IS A RIPPER

DOLLA BILL

Carder
Reaction score
Be very carefull of shouldersurfer420 he ripped me for 500. Admin check my pm n u will c all. He makes a lot of post to look legit but he is a ripper. Guys b carefull of him

Reaction score
FUCKING LIAR PIECE OF SHIT......
HERE YOU GO TOWN: He contacted me asking for bin which do not have zip requirment. (ANY ZIP WILL WORK) This Lady is upset because I gave him 2 visa bins and not 2 AMEX bins. Anyways, Here is the bins I gave him, lets see how long they last now.

VISA BIN (WHEN ASKED FOR ZIP, ENTER ANY 5-DIGIT NUMBER*12345, 00000, 55555, etc-ALL WORK.

........bins will be posted after conversation with admin. ADMIN KNOWS BINS& He can verify...

DOLLA BILL

Carder
Reaction score
RIPPER SHOULDERSURFER420

HERE YOU GO TOWN: He contacted me asking for bin which do not have zip requirment. (ANY ZIP WILL WORK) This Lady is upset because I gave him 2 visa bins and not 2 AMEX bins. Anyways, Here is the bins I gave him, lets see how long they last now.

VISA BIN (WHEN ASKED FOR ZIP, ENTER ANY 5-DIGIT NUMBER*12345, 00000, 55555, etc-ALL WORK.

........bins will be posted after conversation with admin. ADMIN KNOWS BINS& He can verify...

THE ARANGEMENT WERE FOR 2 AMEX BINS AND 2 TRACKS TO GO WITH IT FOR 500 IT TOOK U 5 DAYS TO SEND 2 BULLSHIT VISA BINS U WERE ONLINE FOR THE 5 DAYS N I SENT U VARIOUS PMS WIT NO ANS U R A FUCKING RIPPER. THATS NOT WAT WE AGREED ON RIPPER U WERE SUPPOSE TO GIVE ME 2 AMEX BINS . FELLAS HERE R THE LOGS AND I APOLOGISE FOR POSTING IN THE WRONG SECTION BUT THIS NEEDS TO B KNOWN.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="windows-1251" ?>
- <!-- Carder.Biz - Business for You!;http://carder.market
-->
- <!-- Private Message Dump for User DOLLA BILL; 13-04-2010 12:41 PM
-->
- <privatemessages>
- <folder name="Sent Items">
- <privatemessage>
<datestamp>2010-04-04 19:34</datestamp>
<title>zip</title>
<fromuser>DOLLA BILL</fromuser>
<fromuserid>10541</fromuserid>
<touser>ShoulderSurfer420</touser>
<message>Hi bro, am wiilling to pay u to tell me the amex that diesnt use zip.To show am for real i will send u the monet first.Let me know how much. My icq is 587991980</message>
</privatemessage>
- <privatemessage>
<datestamp>2010-04-07 15:32</datestamp>
<title>Re: zip</title>
- <message>
- <![CDATA[
ShoulderSurfer420 said:
id rather not sell...... but 2 bins ill sell for 500wmz/wu...... ur choice.... they are invaluble to me. or as visa would say, Amex bins not asking for zip: "PRICELESS"

usa visa bins that dont as for zip? if u answer is yes send wu info. PLEASE DONT RIP ME

]]>
</message>
</privatemessage>
- <privatemessage>
<datestamp>2010-04-08 05:57</datestamp>
- <message>
- <![CDATA[
ShoulderSurfer420 said:
No, i was making a joke, related to one of the "life takes VISA" commercials on tv. Anyways, I have 2 (there are more, but i'm only willing to sell 2...) AMEX bins that DO NOT ASK FOR ZIPCODE when swiped. I will sell you 2 of these, along with a fresh dump from each of these as proof/example. NOTE: It is not that they dont ask for zip....they still ASK for ZIP, but you can input ANYTHING (EVEN 00000/12345/09876, etc--any and all 5 digit code) works....

If this is what you are looking for, reply to me that you understand, and then I will send WU info...
I understand. send wu asap

]]>
</message>
</privatemessage>
- <privatemessage>
<datestamp>2010-04-09 05:32</datestamp>
- <message>
- <![CDATA[
ShoulderSurfer420 said:
No, i was making a joke, related to one of the "life takes VISA" commercials on tv. Anyways, I have 2 (there are more, but i'm only willing to sell 2...) AMEX bins that DO NOT ASK FOR ZIPCODE when swiped. I will sell you 2 of these, along with a fresh dump from each of these as proof/example. NOTE: It is not that they dont ask for zip....they still ASK for ZIP, but you can input ANYTHING (EVEN 00000/12345/09876, etc--any and all 5 digit code) works....

If this is what you are looking for, reply to me that you understand, and then I will send WU info...
Bro u playing games or wat? I been waiting for u for 2 days now

]]>
</message>
</privatemessage>
- <privatemessage>
<datestamp>2010-04-11 08:04</datestamp>
- <message>
- <![CDATA[
ShoulderSurfer420 said:
sorry bro.... If you seen the news there was a big earthquake down near mexi-cali/ tijuana..... THough everybody is safe, i have been busy taking numerous trips down their with supplies. (Generator, water, etc...) Much of my family lives near that area.

I'm back online, and I check the forums 1ce a day....

You can send WU to:

FIRST: Eric
LAST: Shipler
CITY: PALMDALE
STATE: CALIFORNIA

(Please respond with mtcn, SENDERS INFO: (Name, state, country)

Again, I apoligize for the delay..... all is normal now.
Sorry to hear that bro, most important u family is ok. ill send today cuz i need asap

]]>
</message>
</privatemessage>
- <privatemessage>
<datestamp>2010-04-11 09:07</datestamp>
<title>Re: zip sent</title>
- <message>
- <![CDATA[
ShoulderSurfer420 said:
sorry bro.... If you seen the news there was a big earthquake down near mexi-cali/ tijuana..... THough everybody is safe, i have been busy taking numerous trips down their with supplies. (Generator, water, etc...) Much of my family lives near that area.

I'm back online, and I check the forums 1ce a day....

You can send WU to:

FIRST: Eric
LAST: Shipler
CITY: PALMDALE
STATE: CALIFORNIA

(Please respond with mtcn, SENDERS INFO: (Name, state, country)

Again, I apoligize for the delay..... all is normal now.
MTCN:509 290 6916
SENDER: RICARDO WHITE
STATE: NY
COUNTRY US

]]>
</message>
</privatemessage>
- <privatemessage>
<datestamp>2010-04-12 18:18</datestamp>
<title>Re: zip sent</title>
- <message>
- <![CDATA[
ShoulderSurfer420 said:
My drop will pick that up within 48hrs and I will send the 2bins & 2dumps as soon as he confirms that he has picked up funds. Funds are available according to the website....so it should be picked up shortly.

Will send another message soon....
bro wats up with the info i been waiting all day

]]>
</message>
</privatemessage>
</folder>
</privatemessages>

HERE GOES THE WAT HE SENT IN ICQ

Conversation between "rolling33169" and "ShoulderSurfer420"
To return to your conversation, close this window.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Wed Apr 14 2010 03:41:04 AM] ShoulderSurfer420:
hrere are the two bins: 482108 and 482109 (make sure to enter a random 5 digiit zip...(ex.-12345, or 00000, 65432, etc....)

[Wed Apr 14 2010 04:44:09 AM] rolling33169: wtf is that u said amex and am suppose to get it with 2 dumps
[Wed Apr 14 2010 04:44:09 AM] ShoulderSurfer420: Messages will be delivered when the contact goes online.
[Wed Apr 14 2010 04:47:15 AM] rolling33169: those visa bins thats not wat i paid u for

DOLLA BILL

Carder
Reaction score

post now ripper. wat u convo wit admin for 2 days? Admin u need to ban this lowlife