Shopify Сarding Manual

Tomcat

Professional
Reaction score
Shopify is truly the most advanced and toughest merchant in relation to fraud. Merchant loves real hardware, and he practically doesn’t care about socks5 and ssh-tunnels, the main hardware and the unique fingerprint of the system. Fine and competent tuning of the system is very important. In general, the merchant uses both RDP and IP substitution. Doesn't even bother with order cancellation letters and letters about possible fraud on your part. The solution is to perfectly set up your carding system.

It also doesn't like ports being open and detects proxies. Socks5 should be perfect, + it’s better to enter from antidetect, not from the main browser, the passability is better. Well, and accordingly change the system configs to the maximum: network card, screen resolution.

You and I will learn to work with a merchant like Shopify (aka designer/hosting/domain for private entrepreneurs and stores).

Payment method for this merchant: Billing=Shipping (Socks5/RDP under ZIP/Delivery Index)

I'll tell you right away that you won't be able to buy an iPhone XV, Macbook Pro and other liquid items, simply because they hardly sell them there, but you still have a chance to find them.

In these stores you can usually find: Clothing (including branded ones), watches (including expensive branded ones), jewelry, shoes (including branded ones), leather goods, electronics (I often find phones, but you can almost forget about Apple, if you're lucky - I recommend “taking out” the store as much as possible), gifts, books, CDs, toys, everything for home and decor, handmade items and much, much more, it all depends on your imagination and desire to search.

Part I - Finding Stores on Shopify.
And so, we set ourselves the goal of purchasing a leather wallet and a silver watch.

We open google.com, Google translator and start building the following query:

inurl:.myshopify.com Silver watches (we settled on watches, so we're writing them)

IMPORTANT: "inurl:.myshopify.com" is required!

Thus, Google will return all sites with this domain + found keywords.

Next, Google gives us 10-20 pages (if the product is rare, maybe 2-3 pages) and hundreds of links.

We begin to slowly open everything, so you and I have opened 10 tabs with different sites, now let's move on to checking for the possibility of sending, in my case I'm interested in sending to RU.

We take the first product we come across from the site, throw it into the cart, open the cart and click Checkout, Checkout Now or Proceed to Checkout.

We carefully scroll through the list and look for “Russia”, if you find it - great, put the site aside, go check other open tabs.

If you don't find it, you can safely close the site (unless, of course, you need delivery to an intermediary in another country or a forwarding service).

Thus, you and I learned how to make a request, find stores with the goods we need, and weed out unnecessary ones.

Part II - Preparation for carding, system setup.

No special nuances are required for driving in.

We take Socks5/VPN/RDP/Proxy for your city/drop city that will receive the parcel, it is advisable to do all this on a virtual machine if you want to protect yourself, but you can do everything from your IP, just keep in mind that consequences may arise early or late.

To drive in, we also need CC (merchant also accepts payment through PayPal, but I only work with CC).

There are no criteria for choosing a CC; both the development and the new card will do.

You don't need to buy a card for $20-25, have any data, or know the code to pass 3D.

The card will fit with a 100% chance, provided: That the card is alive and has enough balance, so almost anything will fit.

P.S. 1 card can be enough for 10 orders, if it doesn't die quickly or become empty.

We also need the CCleaner program and a separate browser for typing.

Part III - Entering a store on the Shopify platform.

Let's assume that you have decided on the goods and stores, you have thrown out the extra stores, you have installed the browser, and you have bought CC.

Next we will directly begin the process of entering. As was said above, the merchant passes all payments by Bill-Shipp (In simple terms, this means that the Payer's Address must match the Recipient's Address).

And so we begin.

Open a fresh browser, copy the link with the store you previously selected, paste it into the browser and go to the site.

We walk around the site, look at the products, choose what we like (I recommend $200-400 to start with), put the product in the cart, click on Checkout, Checkout Now or Proceed to Checkout.

In front of you you will see fields to fill out.

We fill in all fields in English. In the language, it is IMPORTANT to remember how you write your LAST NAME AND FIRST NAME, it will come in handy in the future.

We click on “Continue to shipping method”, we are redirected to choose the type of delivery (very often they offer it for free, sometimes they just write “+$ 15”, sometimes they offer a choice from simple delivery to EMS AIR for $ 200) - here it's at our discretion. Have you chosen? - go ahead.

We enter the number of the purchased CC, carefully enter the Last Name and First Name EXACTLY THE SAME AS IN THE LAST step, the end date, the CVV code.

We check that the checkmark is in the same place as mine.

Click Complete Order and wait.

At the same moment, a letter will be sent to your email.

This means that your order was successful and you can track it on the website.

As a rule, within 1-2 days you will receive a Track Number to track your parcel by email.

As soon as you have been given a tracking number, you can re-order a couple more orders.

Part IV - Analysis of errors and practical advice.

The main and main mistake many people make is that they enter their Last Name and First Name incorrectly.

Important: always remember how you write this data, an error of 1 letter = refusal to pay.

If you have a bad card, do not rush to immediately hit another one, the order will of course go through, BUT the store owner will receive a letter from the merch about possible fraud and with a 50% probability will simply cancel it.

The optimal strategy looks like this: Go to a clean browser, go to 1-3 sites, place 2-3 orders from one card, put it on hold or go to other shops until it dies.

Rarely, but there is a possibility that they may request a printout or screenshot from the bank. accounts with this transaction (I usually have 1 time out of 30-40 orders), you can either turn on SE and come up with a story about how you are on vacation/didn't register an online account/don't have time .

If the order is worth it, I recommend asking a person who will draw you such a document for $.

I do not recommend placing orders on Friday-Saturday-Sunday, the store will see the order only during business hours (as a rule, for private traders this is the beginning of the week, by the end of the week they already ship everything), and over the weekend the transaction may be canceled.

Optimally from Sunday (night) until Wednesday, as a rule, the goods will be sent almost immediately.

That's basically all, if you have any questions, you can ask them in the topic, in my opinion, everything is written out in a clearer way.

Last edited:

Jefe0913

Reaction score
Shopify is truly the most advanced and toughest merchant in relation to fraud. Merchant loves real hardware, and he practically doesn’t care about socks5 and ssh-tunnels, the main hardware and the unique fingerprint of the system. Fine and competent tuning of the system is very important. In general, the merchant uses both RDP and IP substitution. Doesn't even bother with order cancellation letters and letters about possible fraud on your part. The solution is to perfectly set up your carding system.

It also doesn't like ports being open and detects proxies. Socks5 should be perfect, + it’s better to enter from antidetect, not from the main browser, the passability is better. Well, and accordingly change the system configs to the maximum: network card, screen resolution.

You and I will learn to work with a merchant like Shopify (aka designer/hosting/domain for private entrepreneurs and stores).

Payment method for this merchant: Billing=Shipping (Socks5/RDP under ZIP/Delivery Index)

I'll tell you right away that you won't be able to buy an iPhone XV, Macbook Pro and other liquid items, simply because they hardly sell them there, but you still have a chance to find them.

In these stores you can usually find: Clothing (including branded ones), watches (including expensive branded ones), jewelry, shoes (including branded ones), leather goods, electronics (I often find phones, but you can almost forget about Apple, if you're lucky - I recommend “taking out” the store as much as possible), gifts, books, CDs, toys, everything for home and decor, handmade items and much, much more, it all depends on your imagination and desire to search.

And so, we set ourselves the goal of purchasing a leather wallet and a silver watch.

inurl:.myshopify.com Silver watches (we settled on watches, so we're writing them)

Next, Google gives us 10-20 pages (if the product is rare, maybe 2-3 pages) and hundreds of links.

We begin to slowly open everything, so you and I have opened 10 tabs with different sites, now let's move on to checking for the possibility of sending, in my case I'm interested in sending to RU.

We take the first product we come across from the site, throw it into the cart, open the cart and click Checkout, Checkout Now or Proceed to Checkout.

We carefully scroll through the list and look for “Russia”, if you find it - great, put the site aside, go check other open tabs.

If you don't find it, you can safely close the site (unless, of course, you need delivery to an intermediary in another country or a forwarding service).

Thus, you and I learned how to make a request, find stores with the goods we need, and weed out unnecessary ones.

We take Socks5/VPN/RDP/Proxy for your city/drop city that will receive the parcel, it is advisable to do all this on a virtual machine if you want to protect yourself, but you can do everything from your IP, just keep in mind that consequences may arise early or late.

To drive in, we also need CC (merchant also accepts payment through PayPal, but I only work with CC).

There are no criteria for choosing a CC; both the development and the new card will do.

You don't need to buy a card for $20-25, have any data, or know the code to pass 3D.

The card will fit with a 100% chance, provided: That the card is alive and has enough balance, so almost anything will fit.

P.S. 1 card can be enough for 10 orders, if it doesn't die quickly or become empty.

Let's assume that you have decided on the goods and stores, you have thrown out the extra stores, you have installed the browser, and you have bought CC.

Next we will directly begin the process of entering. As was said above, the merchant passes all payments by Bill-Shipp (In simple terms, this means that the Payer's Address must match the Recipient's Address).

And so we begin.

Open a fresh browser, copy the link with the store you previously selected, paste it into the browser and go to the site.

We walk around the site, look at the products, choose what we like (I recommend $200-400 to start with), put the product in the cart, click on Checkout, Checkout Now or Proceed to Checkout.

We fill in all fields in English. In the language, it is IMPORTANT to remember how you write your LAST NAME AND FIRST NAME, it will come in handy in the future.

We click on “Continue to shipping method”, we are redirected to choose the type of delivery (very often they offer it for free, sometimes they just write “+$ 15”, sometimes they offer a choice from simple delivery to EMS AIR for $ 200) - here it's at our discretion. Have you chosen? - go ahead.

We enter the number of the purchased CC, carefully enter the Last Name and First Name EXACTLY THE SAME AS IN THE LAST step, the end date, the CVV code.

As a rule, within 1-2 days you will receive a Track Number to track your parcel by email.

As soon as you have been given a tracking number, you can re-order a couple more orders.

The main and main mistake many people make is that they enter their Last Name and First Name incorrectly.

Important: always remember how you write this data, an error of 1 letter = refusal to pay.

If you have a bad card, do not rush to immediately hit another one, the order will of course go through, BUT the store owner will receive a letter from the merch about possible fraud and with a 50% probability will simply cancel it.

The optimal strategy looks like this: Go to a clean browser, go to 1-3 sites, place 2-3 orders from one card, put it on hold or go to other shops until it dies.

Rarely, but there is a possibility that they may request a printout or screenshot from the bank. accounts with this transaction (I usually have 1 time out of 30-40 orders), you can either turn on SE and come up with a story about how you are on vacation/didn't register an online account/don't have time .

If the order is worth it, I recommend asking a person who will draw you such a document for $.

I do not recommend placing orders on Friday-Saturday-Sunday, the store will see the order only during business hours (as a rule, for private traders this is the beginning of the week, by the end of the week they already ship everything), and over the weekend the transaction may be canceled.

Optimally from Sunday (night) until Wednesday, as a rule, the goods will be sent almost immediately.

That's basically all, if you have any questions, you can ask them in the topic, in my opinion, everything is written out in a clearer way.
So with Shopify I do not have to use the CH data? Only the CC numbers and make sure billing=shipping? When choosing email should I use corporate or personal?

Tomcat

Professional
Reaction score
You must set up your device's digital fingerprint data for the cardholder. The IP address must also correspond to the card owner.
You can use any e-mail.

Jefe0913

Reaction score
You must set up your device's digital fingerprint data for the cardholder. The IP address must also correspond to the card owner.
You can use any e-mail.
Thank you for the quick reply…2 more questions…1) your guide says use socks that match up with the drop address but now you’re saying use ip address of the CH so can you clarify which to use?
2) In the beginning of the article you mentioned that Shopify is the toughest merchant for fraud but these steps seem easy in comparison to other guides. Would you agree?

Tomcat

Professional
Reaction score
Shopify's anti-fraud system detects that you are working with an Anti-Detect browser or virtual machine, especially calculates open proxy and RDP ports.
But we are forced to use crystal clear socks5 or Home RDP proxies. Select them by ZIP or cardholder's city.
By doing this we gain fraud risk points, but if otherwise the browser does not leak, then the payment will be successful.

sfi555

Reaction score

And so we begin.

Thank you for your help. Can you suggest me card vendor whose actually selling valid cards because i'm trying previous 2 weeks to get authentic card but they declined. Do you any which bins are working on shopify

Jefe0913

Reaction score
this guide was great.. I just want to follow up real quick if anyone can help me…ok so I used the. " inurl:.myshopify.com" search query and found the attached site but I would like to know if this an actual Shopify shop because I saw some that have the actual Shopify domain name and this one doesn’t? But as you can see it says “powered by Shopify” at the bottom…probably a dumb question but thanks in advance

Attachments

• IMG_0343.jpeg
    IMG_0343.jpeg
    143.6 KB · Views: 6