Shop maybe work with cc

gutscee

Reaction score
Hi everyone, so i found a page recently who sell replics, and i want to know if use a cc, i can shop in that page?. What is the thing the i gotta do to have a succeful purchase with the cc. And someone in the past did it the thing am i asking. Thank all for your time

Carding Forum

Professional
Reaction score
Hello.
To pay for goods in an online store via CC, you need to complete the following steps:
1. Install an anti-detect browser
2. Buy live CC in a reliable store or from a trusted seller
3. Check the validity of the CC in the checker or donate for the minimum amount
4. Buy a socks5 proxy for the card owner (select by city, ISP or zip)
5. Set a proxy in the new anti-detect browser profile
6. Climb large sites to earn cookies
7. Register an e-mail under the first and last name of the card owner
8. Register accounts on social networks for the card owner (optional)
9. Go to the store website and register an account
10. Warm up your account - surf the site for 15-20 minutes. Study products, read product descriptions, look at photographs, familiarize yourself with the store’s operating rules and delivery conditions
11. Specify the drop address for receiving the goods (the address to which the parcel will be sent). You can get it from buyers, intermediaries or drop services.
12. Proceed to pay by card. Do not copy the card data - enter all numbers manually.
13. Receive the ordered goods and rejoice. If the card is alive, order more.

Carding Forum

Professional
Reaction score
Sorry for the dumb question, but how i can do this.
In order to receive cookies from large, reliable sites, we must simply visit their pages and agree to their policy of storing cookies on your device.

And this idk how to do it, if exist a post abt this where i can found it?
When you select the anti-detect browser with which you will work, go to the official website and read the FAQ, which will tell you where exactly you need to add a private proxy that works using the socks5 protocol.
The anti-detect browser support service can also answer this question.