SHARKY1 (ICQ 629788651) IS A RIPPER

AriGold

Professional
Reaction score
This guy is a Ripper from *******, and he's moved on to here to rip people.

Before we go further, I dont want to hear any of the "Oh you should have used escrow, or never send first" bullshit. I know where my mistake was, and there is no real FINANCIAL loss, only time wasted.

Claim: "Sharky" has ripped me for 1K + time wasted
Link to Member page: http://carder.market/member.php?u=66974
His ICQ: 629788651
His Ad: http://carder.market/showthread.php?t=69874

Log:
8:26:31 AM Sharky: i want these
8:26:46 AM Sharky:

http://i1291.photobucket.com/albums/b545/MyNewHideout/v_CAT_zps88cd7e86.jpg

http://i1291.photobucket.com/albums/b545/MyNewHideout/m_CAT_zpsb3cd0565.jpg

8:26:48 AM Sharky: all of them
8:27:52 AM AriGOLD: I can give u both those sets + the 2 citi for 1K
8:28:16 AM Sharky: thats a fair deal

8:29:06 AM AriGOLD: when would u like to do this?
8:30:57 AM Sharky: right now if u like
8:30:58 AM Sharky: zip it up
8:30:59 AM Sharky: send the file
8:31:03 AM Sharky: then il send u LR
8:31:26 AM AriGOLD: the files are already zipped, i still have to make ur Citi's
8:31:56 AM Sharky: go ahead
8:31:58 AM Sharky: and amke them
8:32:06 AM Sharky: how long do u take to make them
8:32:15 AM AriGOLD: umm
8:32:21 AM AriGOLD: shuddnt take more then 20 mins
8:33:18 AM AriGOLD: u wanted me to make a platinum and a gold citi right?
8:40:34 AM Sharky: yes
8:40:40 AM Sharky: ok make that il be right back
Changed status to Offline (8:40:42 AM)
9:10:04 AM AriGOLD: http://s10.postimage.org/sn92qz8bd/citi_screen.jpg
3:26:17 PM Sharky: i see it
3:26:29 PM Sharky: can u take out the "platinum word off the silver one
3:26:33 PM Sharky: and the bin # also take it out
3:27:11 PM AriGOLD: u can just click "invisible" on the layers
3:27:19 PM AriGOLD: so u can use it wen u need it, and turn it off when u dont
3:27:32 PM Sharky: i dont use photoshop
3:27:36 PM Sharky: just fix it yourself real quick
3:27:40 PM AriGOLD: ok
3:27:41 PM Sharky: my lr is loaded
3:27:48 PM Sharky: 2 guys just placed an order
3:32:06 PM AriGOLD: k done
3:33:54 PM Sharky: ok cool
3:33:59 PM Sharky: zip it up with the rest of the ones i want
3:34:02 PM Sharky: we have a deal for 1k
3:35:09 PM AriGOLD: everything is zipped already (except these 2, which im uploading right now)
3:35:44 PM Sharky: ok cool
3:40:00 PM Sharky: just send over the zip via icq
3:40:01 PM Sharky: here
3:40:52 PM AriGOLD: im sorry, but I wont be sending first without payment….. hope you can understand
3:41:00 PM Sharky: u trippen
3:41:07 PM Sharky: u the one whos not verified here
3:41:16 PM Sharky: im verified
3:41:17 PM AriGOLD: thts fine, im good to go with escrow if u wan
3:41:17 PM AriGOLD: r
3:41:20 PM Sharky: im with PayPaly
3:41:21 PM AriGOLD: want*
3:41:31 PM Sharky: if u dont trust theres no need to continute
3:42:18 PM Sharky: ul get ur money
3:42:22 PM Sharky: dont even worry about it
3:42:30 PM Sharky: i wouldnt be on PayPaly if im a ripper
3:42:59 PM AriGOLD: k lets see
3:43:04 PM AriGOLD: http://www.sendspace.com/file/XXXXXX
3:43:21 PM AriGOLD: thts the 2 catalogues… im still uploading the CIti's
3:43:30 PM Sharky: k
3:43:34 PM AriGOLD: so lets see if u'll keep ur word
3:43:40 PM Sharky: im getting sleepy
3:43:41 PM Sharky: 1k is nothing
3:43:45 PM Sharky: i make 3k a day on orders
3:44:23 PM Sharky: is that both front n back
3:45:53 PM AriGOLD: yes
3:46:35 PM AriGOLD: LR: UXXXXXXX
3:48:27 PM Sharky: kk let me just check them 1st
3:48:34 PM Sharky: its stil downloading its slow
3:48:38 PM Sharky: 9minutes left
3:49:39 PM AriGOLD: i included 3 bonus's
3:52:07 PM Sharky: ok thanks
3:52:11 PM Sharky:

its at 58%
3:52:20 PM Sharky: im gona smoke a cigarette
Changed status to Away (4:02:55 PM)
Changed status to Idle (4:02:55 PM)
4:07:27 PM AriGOLD: ?
629788651 is now known as SHARKY.

(4:09:54 PM)
4:11:13 PM AriGOLD: u understand I can see that u set urself to invisible right?
Changed status to Offline (4:22:57 PM)

SCREENSHOTS:
Here are the screenshot proofs of our conversation:

I can also go on Teamviewer to prove the logs as well.

In conclusion, this guy is not only a ripper but a timewaster.... Please ban this guy!

Last edited:

Ninja

Reaction score
When this was happend?
And its sound very funny - part about "3k/day".

epicgodz

Professional
Reaction score
Yeah the part where he mentioned he makes 3k a day 1k is nothing gives away that hes a ripper. Thats probably one common thing rippers do. They have to put the fact out there they make so much money they wouldnt bother ripping you for so little money when they make X amount.

SHARKY1

RIPPER
Reaction score
Yeah the part where he mentioned he makes 3k a day 1k is nothing gives away that hes a ripper. Thats probably one common thing rippers do. They have to put the fact out there they make so much money they wouldnt bother ripping you for so little money when they make X amount.

Those logs are FAKE,

If im labelled as a RIPPER, then why would I USE THE SAME NAME AND THE SAME ICQ?

plus the deal he was claiming that he was ripped off had nothing to do with me being a PLASTIC VENDOR. which is why i am here for

so fuck arigold for having so much time to waste just to kinda
fuck up my business and make me look bad. He is the actual ripper, just because I denied to pay for his shitty templates, he has made some FAKE ICQ CHAT LOGS on me... 125% WHAT HE IS SHOWING WAS A "MADE UP" log

If u think im a ripper, then whoever wants to make the purchase, we can use ESCROW and theres no minimum order. I can take that at any time of the day buddy. I can film as much videos, take as much pics and write your name all over it just to prove a point here.

jealous unsuccessful plastic vendors is probably paying this clown just to fuck up my thread. thats because they know i have the best stuff today.

and Arigold, you have done wrote your opinion upon the personal hate that you have for me. Now let others who's now going to make a deal with me do the talking.

SHARKY'S PROFESSIONAL WORLD-

Last edited:

askan

Ripper

AriGold

Professional
Reaction score
Ninja, i dont need to speak more on this matter.

I have provided all logs + screenshot. I can also go on TeamViewer to provide more proof beyond a doubt that he's a ripper.

I think my time on this board + my excellent reputation and customer satisfaction rate should speak for itself that I wont need to make FAKE logs about this guy.

I await your decision, thanks.

Last edited:

SHARKY1

RIPPER
Reaction score
IS GETTING ME BANNED GOING TO PUT MONEY IN YOUR POCKETS?
BAN ME BECAUSE YOU HAVE SOME PERSONAL HATE FOR ME DUDE?
GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE. JEALOUS TIMEWASTERS LIKE YOU ARE THE ONES WHO NEEDS TO GET BANNED!

LET THE ONES WHO'S GOING TO MAKE A DEAL DO THE TALKING DUDE..
LET THEM CALL ME A RIPPER.

ESCROW IS AVAILABLE AT ANY TIME OF THE DAY WITH ME PARTNER'

Reaction score
Hate me for this but this guy has what he says he has, and alot of the templates in his video were from me.

epicgodz

Professional
Reaction score
^^^ says the deer with -2 feedback....I dont see what Arigold has to gain by faking logs. I have never done business with him a lot of people I deal with have nothing but good things to say about him.

Look at this quote from Sharky:
"plus the deal he was claiming that he was ripped off had nothing to do with me being a PLASTIC VENDOR. which is why i am here for"

If that isnt 100% admittance of guilt then I dont know what is. Pretty much your saying that you not paying Arigold for those templates doesnt mean anything because your selling plastics not templates right? lmao dude you are very misguided

Reaction score
I dont know what happened with templates but his plastic selling is legit and I just have bad feedback and deer from saying things ninja and some others dont like and im not going to give ninja 50 dollars to click a few buttons and remove the deer.

Ninja

Reaction score
SHARKY1
Less agression - more confession.

Tell me ALL logs is fake or just part?
If so - which one?

Thank you.

SHARKY1

RIPPER
Reaction score
SHARKY1

If so - which one?

Thank you.

Ninja all of them are fake, Me and him never had long conversations like that besides the plastics i offer to clients here. I can bet you that not even one of them designs/templates were from ARIgold, he showed me samples, he sent me about 5 pieces and wants to collect $1k before sending the rest. I refused to because the quality of those templates are shitty. the back is straight garbage. Those are not what I asked for, he was rushing and wanted $ before sending but honestly after seeing the samples, I wont even pay not 5 dollars for those, they are that bad if you see them upclose and big "template size". To me how I see it, he is being desperate for $ and is using the "im gona report you or fuck up your thread" if you dont do the deal the arigold way.

besides It has nothing really to do with me being a plastic vendor here. I am legit and I can prove it in any way you like. I'd do escrow, Il even ship plastics to random people for free today just to let you know im real. I can take videos, pictures, whatevers. Whats the point of registering here, trying to get on PayPaly if only HE SAID that im gona rip people. that doesnt even make any sense. I have thousands of plastics here at my pad and I got real professional equipment, with that I choose to market my plastics.

and i would say it again 125% those logs are "FAKE" he can photoshop and do all kinds of stuff just as he would reinvers templates. he and I both know they were fake.

now lets rest my case and let the real carders out here deal with a real pro.

Rome0

Seller of:,  Dumps
Reaction score
i would say it again 125% those logs are "FAKE" he can photoshop and do all kinds of stuff just as he would reinvers templates. he and I both know they were fake.

125% :))) i can confirm too SHARKY is ripper tagged on other board concerning same case with arigold . same as here he just post stupid reply as he done here ..

Ninja , save ur brain with this kid , he wasnt interesting for our community :)

SHARKY1

RIPPER
Reaction score
125% :))) i can confirm too SHARKY is ripper tagged on other board concerning same case with arigold . same as here he just post stupid reply as he done here ..

Ninja , save ur brain with this kid , he wasnt interesting for our community :)

thats what Arigold was referring to, from the other forum. Me and him only talk/dealt ONCE. and i just broke down the cold truth.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 02:19 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 02:14 PM ----------

I aint never rip nobody, or got any plans of ripping anyone. Im here to do business, I got money and im invested and Im trying to get more money. Jacking people for small stuff was never my style. Thats something maybe you and Arigold have in common.

I am here to sell PLASTICS and ESCROW IS WELCOME at any time of the day

incase you did not understand, read it one more time...

"ESCROW" is welcome at any time with me.

we can do it via ninja if you want, thats NO PROBLEM. you keep calling me a ripper when I have not even ripped anyone. thats pathetic, thats childish, you aint no true businessman. you aint no PRO carder

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 02:20 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 02:19 PM ----------

===============================
-----------------------------------------
=====================================
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja
SHARKY1

If so - which one?

Thank you.

Ninja all of them are fake, Me and him never had long conversations like that besides the plastics i offer to clients here. I can bet you that not even one of them designs/templates were from ARIgold, he showed me samples, he sent me about 5 pieces and wants to collect $1k before sending the rest. I refused to because the quality of those templates are shitty. the back is straight garbage. Those are not what I asked for, he was rushing and wanted $ before sending but honestly after seeing the samples, I wont even pay not 5 dollars for those, they are that bad if you see them upclose and big "template size". To me how I see it, he is being desperate for $ and is using the "im gona report you or fuck up your thread" if you dont do the deal the arigold way.

besides It has nothing really to do with me being a plastic vendor here. I am legit and I can prove it in any way you like. I'd do escrow, Il even ship plastics to random people for free today just to let you know im real. I can take videos, pictures, whatevers. Whats the point of registering here, trying to get on PayPaly if only HE SAID that im gona rip people. that doesnt even make any sense. I have thousands of plastics here at my pad and I got real professional equipment, with that I choose to market my plastics.

and i would say it again 125% those logs are "FAKE" he can photoshop and do all kinds of stuff just as he would reinvers templates. he and I both know they were fake.

Ninja

Reaction score
The thing what you decided to become GOOD doesnt means what in past you was bad. :)
If you say what whole logs is fake - ill ask person who posted that blacklist to show proofs what logs arent fake.

SHARKY1

RIPPER
Reaction score
go ahead if he is willing to keep it real, he would tell you the same as I have just wrote... HE SENT ME 5 "SHITTY ASS TEMPLATES" THAT I DID NOT ASK FOR. LET ME POST THEM TEMPLATES UP HERE SO U CAN SEE HOW GARBAGE IT IS. how do U UPLOAD PICTURES HERE.??? AND ALL OF THOSE BACKS OF THOSE 5 TEMPLATES WERE EXACTLY THE SAME! EVEN THE CVV # IS THE SAME, ONLY THING THAT WAS CHANGED WAS THE "BANK" TEXT. EVEN AN 8 YEAR OLD COULD MAKE THOSE WACK ASS TEMPLATES, HE CANT EVEN GET THAT "CIRRUS" LOGO RIGHT.. !!! ADMIT THIS ARIGOLD!! DONT BE LYING HERE !!!!!

AND YET HE WANTED ME TO SEND OVER 1K THEN HE SAID HE WOULD SEND ME THE REST! But I DONT EVEN WANT HIS TEMPLATES.. I TOLD HIM STRAIGHT UP THAT THEY WERE GARBAGE. HIS FEELINGS WERE HURT SO I GUESS THEN HE MADE UP SOME THREAD CALLING ME A RIPPER.. REALLY BRO? FOR YOUR 5 SHITTY ASS TEMPLATES, THEY NOT EVEN WORTH 5 BUCKS.. I WILL NOT PAY FOR THOSE GARBAGE.. I CAN SHOW YOU MY STUFF AND YOU WILL SEE YOUR TEMPLATE/DESIGNS DOESNT EVEN COME CLOSE TO THE QUALITY.... REST MY CASE, I WOULD NOT RIP THIS LOSER.
HE CAN EASILY MAKE FAKE LOGS AND FAKE SCREEN SHOTS FOR TODAY JUST TO TRY TO COVER HIMSELF UP FROM NINJA'.. AND THAT IS THE COLD TRUTH
IF IM AN ACTUAL RIPPER, DONT CHU THINK I WOULDVE CHANGED NAMES BEFORE I CAME UP HERE? I HAVE NOTHING TO HIDE BRO AND ESCROW IS VERY WELCOME WITH ME AT ANY TIME..

Ninja, you should close this thread and lets get back to business. I dont like this unresolved problems thing under my name.. i rest my case

AriGold

Professional
Reaction score
The logs are 100% real. I can use TeamViewer and prove all of my claims.
I sent him 21 templates + made him 2 custom Citi templates to his specifications.

I have no reason to go out of my way to make fake logs/screenshots over 1K, I'm simply not desperate as this guy to cheat people.

Every word that has come out of this guys mouth has been a lie. He claims he only ripped me for 5pcs, but doesnt realize that ripping is still ripping regardless of price/quantity.

(I believe I included screenshots in my original post, let me know if they are not opening up for you I will re-upload.)

SHARKY1

RIPPER
Reaction score
But I did not rip you, I did not want to deal with you after seeing how garbage the template was that you sent me as sample. You forcing me to send you money upfront for something that I really wasnt interested in. That was the cold truth and you know this.

Maybe I did upset your chance into coming up with some quick money. you thought you had me but I didnt let you do me up like that so to get me back.. you do this!

besides what are you complaining about on here? we never had a deal here in carder.market
ninja has nothing to do with this?
me selling plastics on here definitely has nothing to do with this.
and you, wasting the admins and my time here DEFINITELY wouldnt make you any money.

So what is your point here? WHAT DO YOU WANT?
make people beleive that im a "ripper"?? when im not?

uhhhh ok

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 06:26 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 06:20 PM ----------

so called screenshots that you have edited. you make templates, those logs/teamviewers are way much easier to make..

your personal problem/hate that you have for me HAS NOTHING TO DO with my business on here.. so basically, why are you wasting so much time?? what do you want? some donation?

you on a situation like a kid running inside a store and slipped on his own and it wasnt even wet floor but was trying to sue the store just to get some paid.

and YOU KNOW IT.

swear on your mother's life right now if im lying arigold... i just broke down the cold naked truth...

AriGold

Professional
Reaction score
LOL bro are you LITERALLY CRAZY? You CONTINUOUSLY keep LYING about every aspect of our deal..... you keep saying "you know the truth" yet u KEEP LYING.

Honestly, I feel bad for you because of what kind of pathetic kid you are. Prove that I am lying by showing your screenshots/logs.... no more he-said-she-said... PROVE that your not full of absolute shit.. Go on TEAMVIEWER and prove your side, show PROOF not words!

Useless people like you dont belong on this forum, let alone being a vendor here.

Ninja

Reaction score
But I did not rip you, I did not want to deal with you after seeing how garbage the template was that you sent me as sample. You forcing me to send you money upfront for something that I really wasnt interested in. That was the cold truth and you know this.

Maybe I did upset your chance into coming up with some quick money. you thought you had me but I didnt let you do me up like that so to get me back.. you do this!

besides what are you complaining about on here? we never had a deal here in carder.market
ninja has nothing to do with this?
me selling plastics on here definitely has nothing to do with this.
and you, wasting the admins and my time here DEFINITELY wouldnt make you any money.

So what is your point here? WHAT DO YOU WANT?
make people beleive that im a "ripper"?? when im not?

uhhhh ok

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 06:26 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 06:20 PM ----------

so called screenshots that you have edited. you make templates, those logs/teamviewers are way much easier to make..

your personal problem/hate that you have for me HAS NOTHING TO DO with my business on here.. so basically, why are you wasting so much time?? what do you want? some donation?

you on a situation like a kid running inside a store and slipped on his own and it wasnt even wet floor but was trying to sue the store just to get some paid.

and YOU KNOW IT.

swear on your mother's life right now if im lying arigold... i just broke down the cold naked truth...
I dont want even whole text after reading 3 lines at begning.
You said WHOLE logs is fake - now u said what you had some kind of deal?