Settings of the Firefox Portable "about:config"

BigBeast

Professional
Reaction score
For the manual setting of Firefox, enter the term "about:config" into the search mask above and confirm with Enter

You will get a warning message, which you have to confirm, and then you are already in the manual menu of Mozilla Firefox.

Search in the search bar for the functions you want to change and to change them simply double click on them.
with a double click.

For WebRTC to be turned off, you change AT LEAST:

1. media.peerconnection.enabled = false
2. network.http.max-connections = 32
3. network.http.max-persistent-connections-per-proxy = 16

If you want to make sure that every WebRTC related feature is really disabled you have to change the following settings as well:

1. media.peerconnection.turn.disable = true
2. media.peerconnection.use_document_iceservers = false
3. media.peerconnection.video.enabled = false
4. media.peerconnection.identity.timeout = 1

Now you can be 100% sure that WebRTC has been disabled.

By the way, WebRTC is a communication protocol based on JavaScript and can open the current IP address(es) behind a VPN.

1. geo.enabled = false
2. geo.wifi.uri = (empty)
3. browser.search.geoip.timeout = 1
4. dom.event.clipcoardevents.enabled = false
5. extensions.pocket.enabled = false

For the sake of completeness, here are some interesting "about:config" settings explained:

1. privacy.trackingprotection.enabled = true
This is Mozilla's new tracking protection.

2. geo.enabled = false
Disables geolocation (e.g. tracking by IP).

3. browser.safebrowsing.enabled = false
Disables Google's safe browsing and phishing protection. Security risk but increased Privacy.

4. browser.safebrowsing.malware.enabled = false
Disables Google's safe browsing and malware checking. Security risk but increased Privacy.

5. dom.event.clipboardevents.enabled = false
Disables the feature that informs web pages when you copy or paste something and where on the web page you do it. you copy, paste, or cut something and where on the web page you do it.

6. browser.cache.offline.enabled = false
Disables offline caching.

7. browser.send_pings = false
The feature would be used to track the clicks of visitors to a website.

Poisonjuoice

Professional
Reaction score
Telegram
@poisonjuice0875
Regarding the configuration of firefox portable I have a video that I put among the resources that until recently allowed to bypass OTP in paypal.

I recently tried again and it no longer works or I am wrong to enter the correct parameters or paypal has strengthened the protections. I have attached it, if you want to try it with virtualized windows 7, at worst you lose 10 minutes to do this configuration that I will try to repeat myself, hoping it was my mistake.

Believe me it worked perfectly, I hope I was wrong .

There's no harm in trying.....