Set up questions

KPH

Carder
Reaction score
Hello, whoever reads this hope you are in good health

First and foremost I will be using a fresh laptop that's readily disposable there is no personal information nothing it's strictly for carding my aim is CC to BTC

Set up consists off
•an anti detect browser - for generating a user profile and unique fingerprint
•VPN (is a logless one necessary)
•socks5

I will match the timezone language to the cc and ensuring my IP is as close as possible the the address of the CC. I will check my IP on scamalytics and my socks5 for purity ensuring the socks5 isn't on any blacklist and it's crystal clean

I would greatly appreciate any advice or guidance on the set up any critique or am I missing something?

In regards to the BTC is there a recommend exchange if ID is needed I can use the drawing services to help bypass KYC which would increase the limit but depending on the exchange making purchases will still be available but at a lower limit the cc I shall utilise will be non vbv, granted the card is valid and has balance will I be able to use on a range of exchanges even ones that are 3d as the cc will be non vbv

Hope this helps and answers others questions any and all replies and greatly appreciated

Tomcat

Professional
Reaction score
Hello. You are properly prepared for carding.
Now you need to decide on a reliable CC shop and a good proxy provider.
We create an anonymous BTC wallet.
Then what we look for in the search engine cardable sites where you can buy cryptocurrency and get to work.
The IP address must be close to the cardholder.
We indicate the phone number of the cardholder.
E-mail is preferably old, not recently registered.
After the purchase, we mix the coins in a reliable mixer and exchange the cryptocurrency into real money.

Last edited:

KPH

Carder
Reaction score
Hello. You are properly prepared for carding.
Now you need to decide on a reliable CC shop and a good proxy provider.
We create an anonymous BTC wallet.
Then what we look for in the search engine cardable sites where you can buy cryptocurrency and get to work.
The IP address must be close to the cardholder.
We indicate the phone number of the cardholder.
E-mail is preferably old, not recently registered.
After the purchase, we mix the coins in a reliable mixer and exchange the cryptocurrency into real money.
Thank you, You have been a massive help along with others who have provided guidance and Information, answering questions

I shall be purchasing a non vbv bin from the person mentioned in the prior post then search for a reliable cc shop and proxy provider I am still currently looking for.

I am currently searching for a cardable exchange any advice on that would be greatly appreciated

When you say the phone what do you mean the phone number of the CC or a phone number we choose ?

"Email being preferably old" how would that be done? as we would make the email under the CH name I'm assuming when we purchase the cc

Tomcat

Professional
Reaction score
The anti-fraud system checks whether the real cardholder indicated his real e-mail and telephone number during previous purchases. If the email and phone number are different, this will add risk points to your account. If there are a lot of risk points, this circumstance may reject payment by card.
Antifraud also determines what kind of telephony you use. Perhaps you are planning to specify a temporary virtual phone number in order to receive an SMS message for the purpose of account verification. This will also add risk points.

In any case, when registering an account, all you have to do is add your newly registered e-mail to the cardholder’s name. The name of the login must include the real name and surname of the cardholder; if the login is busy, then we add several characters.

You can specify the phone number of the cardholder, which may come with the purchased card, but some crypto exchanges can send an SMS to it to verify the account, so check before paying how the crypto exchange works; if the crypto exchange sends an SMS, then indicate your phone number.

For a more detailed understanding of the topic, please read this manual:
"How to choose the right email and phone number for carding":

KPH

Carder
Reaction score
The anti-fraud system checks whether the real cardholder indicated his real e-mail and telephone number during previous purchases. If the email and phone number are different, this will add risk points to your account. If there are a lot of risk points, this circumstance may reject payment by card.
Antifraud also determines what kind of telephony you use. Perhaps you are planning to specify a temporary virtual phone number in order to receive an SMS message for the purpose of account verification. This will also add risk points.

In any case, when registering an account, all you have to do is add your newly registered e-mail to the cardholder’s name. The name of the login must include the real name and surname of the cardholder; if the login is busy, then we add several characters.

You can specify the phone number of the cardholder, which may come with the purchased card, but some crypto exchanges can send an SMS to it to verify the account, so check before paying how the crypto exchange works; if the crypto exchange sends an SMS, then indicate your phone number.

For a more detailed understanding of the topic, please read this manual:
"How to choose the right email and phone number for carding":
In essence I will keep one phone number and one email linked to one cc at a time I will be using a SIM a phone and swap the sims out as they are free when the cc dies

Yes when making the email I will try and match the CHs name and add 2 digits avoiding random lengthy numbers aswell as the login ensuring all the details match up

Thank you for the reply I will be posting an update soon what exact steps I took and the outcome

KPH

Carder
Reaction score
Hello hope everyone who reads this is well

After some more research I have finalized my set up I am using golgin anti detect browser and I will be using socks5 to check for purity I will be using the following websites to test

Scamalytics.com
Ipscore.com
Whoer.net

Is there any other websites anyone can recommend?

I will configure my user profile however I have one question what affect does having the anonymizer show as yes(red) have how can i change this to no(green)

In terms of email and phone if needs be I will use drawing services indicated in the forum to bypass kyc however there is non kyc exchanges that allow the transaction but limited additionally the email will be fresh however I will create some activity on it by subscribing to newsletters/mailing lists to mimick normal usage, avoiding spam opening social media accounts but have some form of activity on the account even posting the email on some advertisement sites to drive in forms of activity

I feel like I have the a very basic understanding however this is a skill I want to purse and hone becoming better as there is plenty more yet to learn as I am a beginner

I will purchase non vbv bins then a corresponding cc and get to work

chushpan

Professional
Reaction score
Hello.

We check the system setup for carding using the following services:
"20 services for checking anonymity, fingerprint, WebRTC, Canvas, IP, WebGL, etc.":

If you find a leak:
- Changing the profile settings in antidetect.
- We create a new profile in antidetect.
- We change the IP address. We add a new proxy - socks5 and check for leaks again.
- If the methods described above do not help, change the anti-detect browser to another one.

KPH

Carder
Reaction score
Hello.

We check the system setup for carding using the following services:
"20 services for checking anonymity, fingerprint, WebRTC, Canvas, IP, WebGL, etc.":

If you find a leak:
- Changing the profile settings in antidetect.
- We create a new profile in antidetect.
- We change the IP address. We add a new proxy - socks5 and check for leaks again.
- If the methods described above do not help, change the anti-detect browser to another one.
Thank you I've written down how I'm taking this approach so I can analyse and learn after

I'll update this thread shortly and see what happened

zaccha6

Carder
Reaction score

KPH

Carder
Reaction score
Thank you for this, I've struggled with successfully carding and I went onto Whoer.net and it states my IP is blacklisted, meaning its no good I assume
Yes if it's blacklisted from what I know you need to change your socks and make sure it's clean so it doesn't appear on any blacklists as this will add points when attempting to card increasing the likelihood of it not being successful I could be wrong from what I understand that is something you can do as you must ensure you have a clean IP/socks no blacklists