Selling VCC's/AVS VCC's/VBA's and US phone verification

salaxzar

Reaction score
I'm one of the biggest VCC seller online, I have threads with hundreds of feedbacks in many forums.

1)($20)I'm selling paypal verification VCC. Basically, add the card to paypal, charge the verification fee. I'll give you the code within 24 hours.

Enter the code and your paypal is verified. For most countries, all your limits are removed.

No entropay, metabank, or any other prepaid bank BS.

My VCC BIN is strictly CITIBANK VISA CLASSIC, USA. Paypal will never block Citibank.

Any billing address would work.

Most NON-US paypal just require a VCC for verification. Check the paypal site for information.

2)($20)Normal VCC for USA

This VCC is just for adding to a US paypal account so that you would have a registered card on the account.

Any billing address works

3)($30)AVC VCC for US Paypal.

This VCC is basically for you to have a confirmed US address with paypal. Works for normal and hacked accounts. Many sellers(but not all) will only ship to "confirmed paypal address".
So, with this VCC, you can add another "confirmed" billing address for US paypals.

4)($15)VBA for USA paypal

The right way to verify a US paypal account is through a bank account. With this VCC, you can add to your US PP account, and enter the amount or code paypal deposited.

100% works and your US accounts.

BANK: Capital One. No etrade BS.

5)($15) The dreaded paypal phone verification.

I think all carders who has ever tried paypal know about their phone verification system, where they call you to verify stuff.

VOIPs don't work. My call system work and its $20.

Payments is only through LR currently.

ICQ-404580951

Happy carding!!

ps- I have buyers from c.pro. I will ask them to review my service based on previous purchases within this week.

Last edited:

dark3r.cvv

Professional
Reaction score
LoL man good luck with your prices :D

bendahara1

Carder
Reaction score
this guy is legit. Basically, I brought him here from BlackHatWorld, been using him for 2 years. He was basically selling VCCs mostly to noobs doing blackhat marketing.

I thought this fraud forum needs to fuck pp more rather than just using hacked accounts.

MrOsama

Carder
Reaction score
Some steep prices but some people may find this useful good luck brother!

A25414N

Professional
Reaction score
lmao.. VCC NON US only $15 expired 8 YEAR & expuse code - instant :D