Selling replica clothing

Jollier

Professional
Reaction score
All information is provided for informational purposes only.

That day, I received a Louis Vuitton Keepall 3D bag. I took it specifically for resale, because the original bag costs more than € 4000. This is something in the region of $ 5000.

The price of this bag from my supplier is approximately $ 250. After checking the quality and making sure of the tags, I went to take photos of the bag for sale.

d2c0e0e62453292b28ef4.png

My copy comes with the full original kit from the store.
Then I posted my ad on Ebay.com, because I'm used to working with American and European audiences.

ce5a9b3ae0e31e8960b5d.png

A day after the publication, I receive the first serious purchase offer of $ 3,000, which in terms of rubles is $ 230.000

027ea51d4df02137159cc.png

Around the same time, I decided to post the bag on Avito. I spent $ 10 on the ad to raise it in search results for buyers.
I think $ 10 is not such a serious loss when more than $ 3000 are at stake.

When I'm ready to send the item to a buyer in the US via eBay, I get a call from a buyer with Avito. He is ready to buy the item for $ 4000 on the same day.

I considered this option the easiest and agreed to meet with him. At the meeting, the buyer spent 20 minutes examining the bag and comparing it with the original. I sat there with a straight face all the time, because I was sure that he would not be able to find any differences in quality.

At the end, he asked me a few security questions and we parted ways.
He's with a bag, and I'm with a cutlet of money.

I spent $ 200 to buy a bag. The profit came out to about $ 3000.
So I made my next sale and increased my balance by a quarter of a million. All this money I will pour into my turnover. Because with this amount, I can buy myself a batch of 5-10 other things for resale.
Consider the profit from such turnover yourself...

My business doesn't end with just one bag. For me, this is the usual profit from reselling a replica.

PrivatnO

Confidence Man
Reaction score
Do you know good suppliers who sells quality replicas? as the ones i have tried so far sells shitty quality

Jollier

Professional
Reaction score
Best Replica Stores for carding in 2021:
luxurybrandgang.com
aaaclothes.ru
aaakingdom.ru
repfashions.co
vanillamonkey.com
dear-lover.com
newchic.com
shop4shops.in