Selling Payza for 25%, Neteller for 30%
now available payza 250$
Neteller 0$

send me your contact if you want to buy

Last edited:

marocx

Carder
Reaction score
this guy is a ripper beware. ripped me for $580 on my ticket service after i stopped dealing with him due to too many small orders ($100 or less), been over 1month now and he signs on but doesnt reply. have no logs for blacklist because i dont save them. just want to inform users

saeedi90

Carder
Reaction score
this guy is a ripper beware. ripped me for $580 on my ticket service after i stopped dealing with him due to too many small orders ($100 or less), been over 1month now and he signs on but doesnt reply. have no logs for blacklist because i dont save them. just want to inform users

what the hell bro, we worked well before but i told you your last 2-3 tickets was canceled. If you have a claim you can create thread on blacklist with proof. Here is not the place to discuss.

marocx

Carder
Reaction score
i made 5 bookings for u of around $100 each. i didnt receive any message from u regarding any problems. at least pay for what worked and what u consumed...

saeedi90

Carder
Reaction score
i made 5 bookings for u of around $100 each. i didnt receive any message from u regarding any problems. at least pay for what worked and what u consumed...
bro i sended you witch tickets was canceled you have to check your jabber