Selling off all my botnet stuff. Good Deals in here! Blackhole, Smoke Loader etc.

ClubMed

Carder
Reaction score
Hey,

Im calling it quits from botnetting and selling all my software licenses. If you are just getting in, you may find some great deals in here:

UPDATE 2/1:
BlackHole Exploit Kit [SOLD]

Smoke Loader with Full Grabber (all Browsers +FTP+Poker+RDP) + 1 month BP Hosting until 3/1/12 ($350)

FREE BONUS: Custom coded PHP parser script which separates your logs into FTPs,RDPs, Ebays,amazon,paypal,megaupload etc. It basically takes out all the valuable info and organizes it for you in a .txt file and leaves behind the junk like facebook.

I have crypters, iframers and other stuff too.

Escrow accepted but you have to pay the fees.

Send me a PM if interested.

Last edited:

ClubMed

Carder
Reaction score
I was doing PPI and it just got to be too much. I cant devote the time and money it needs right now.

I forgot to mention, whoever buys the smoke loader gets a free custom coded PHP log parser script which separates your logs into FTPs,RDPs, Ebays,amazon,paypal,megaupload etc. It basically takes out all the valuable info and organizes it for you in a .txt file and leaves behind the junk like facebook.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I was doing PPI and it just got to be too much. I cant devote the time and money it needs right now.

I forgot to mention, whoever buys the smoke loader gets a free custom coded PHP log parser script which separates your logs into FTPs,RDPs, Ebays,amazon,paypal,megaupload etc. It basically takes out all the valuable info and organizes it for you in a .txt file and leaves behind the junk like facebook.

We don't need megaupload anymore dude, its shut down and dead.

ClubMed

Carder
Reaction score
We don't need megaupload anymore dude, its shut down and dead.

The main purpose of the script is to separate the FTPs,RDPs and Poker accounts. You can customize it to parse whatever other data you want. It PHP so its easily editable.

UPDATE: Blackhole has been sold.

Hey arrestmeifyoucan....you seem like the type of person who dances to this song......http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0Wvn-9BXVc

vanillasky

DEER
Reaction score
great guy bought all he had honest trustworthy A++++ true meaning of honorable

ClubMed

Carder
Reaction score
Thanks for the vouch vanillasky. I still have smoke loader + grabber + log parser for $300.

A25414N, no part of what im selling is public. Smoke Loader isnt public and neither is Blackhole 1.21 w/ support from paunch. Please dont flood my thread. I think you are the one selling public/junk: http://carder.market/showthread.php?p=196408#post196408