selling mass inbox mailers & leads/email list:usa, uk, india, europe & other countries

ClockOp

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
hello everyone!

a little introduction about myself:

I am ClockOp; i call my little operation, ClockOp Networks (which is really just me). I am a data miner; this means: i harvest email lists, databases, consumer information, etc. I have been doing this since 2005; so I have a lot of experience when it comes to email lists and harvesting.

what i am selling in a nutshell: [inbox mass mailers (which are php mailing tools that are uploaded to servers and in turn the servers are used to send mail) & email lists (what you would be using the inbox mass mailers to send mail to)

the inbox mass mailers (which are used for bulk mailing/mass mailing) are a standard $8 per upload.

my email lists vary in prices per the quantity.

the standard price would be $6.00 per MB.

I do make discounts on larger orders on both mailers and email lists.

Forms of Payment Accepted: WMZ (Webmoney) [i prefer WMZ!] & LR (Liberty Reserve)

For other forms of e-currency to use as payment, just ask and I will tell you whether I will accept it or not.

I do not accept: PayPal, AlertPay or MoneyBookers.

My Contact Information:
you can PM me here on this forum.
my email is: [email protected]
my ICQ is: 556605693

if you would like to chat with me via YIM please msg me your Yahoo and I will add you otherwise ICQ only!

i am always set to invisible, but if you message me, you will see that I am there.

Thank You All,

ClockOp
Data Miner

Last edited:

ClockOp

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
so what if i dont have a record. im trying to actually make myself public -- i dealt with alot of underground mailers, i only got onto the forum scene recently because of the fact that alot of the mailers i knew have quit the game and moved onto other enterprises.

im left with my skills, and due to the recent economic situation my finances have went bust, so i need to at least generate some profit, regardless of how small it may be; i'd like to make money.

i'd like to do biz n get verified -- make something of myself here, it'd be nice. :]