Selling Gift cards with free SAMPLE Sears, Lord and taylor, L'occitane, The limited

slimjim

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
First off, if youre just some one looking for free hand outs, dont waste your time, because the sample is just to prove im legit, ill let you pick a dollar amount between $1-$5, at any of the stores i sell gcs from:

Sears - everything
Lord and taylor - NICE clothes, jewellry, and more!
Loccitane - VERY high end french bath, perfume, hygiene, oils, lotions, and more
The limited - Female clothing store, good for the gf or mom

Ill then you get the gc for the exact amount so you can see i can do it. I accept LR, WMZ, Western Union and moneygram =D

Sears $200 GC - $75
Loccitane $500 GC - $80
The Limited $500 GC - $60
Lord and Taylor $500 GC - $75

All my gift cards can be used instore or online, just print and take in, none of that online ordering crap and shipping to drops, go use it same day you buy and have fun shoppin

my yahoo is [email protected]

I only use ym, no icq or msn, so go download it, i dont check pms, im looking for serious buyers, not time wasters, thanks =D Post feedback in this thread once youve received, gracias

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 03:26 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 03:24 PM ----------

First off, if youre just some one looking for free hand outs, dont waste your time, because the sample is just to prove im legit, ill let you pick a dollar amount between $1-$5, at any of the stores i sell gcs from:

Sears - everything
Lord and taylor - NICE clothes, jewellry, and more!
Loccitane - VERY high end french bath, perfume, hygiene, oils, lotions, and more
The limited - Female clothing store, good for the gf or mom

Ill then you get the gc for the exact amount so you can see i can do it. I accept LR, WMZ, Western Union and moneygram =D

Sears $200 GC - $75
Loccitane $500 GC - $80
The Limited $500 GC - $60
Lord and Taylor $500 GC - $75

All my gift cards can be used instore or online, just print and take in, none of that online ordering crap and shipping to drops, go use it same day you buy and have fun shoppin

my yahoo is [email protected]

I only use ym, no icq or msn, so go download it, i dont check pms, im looking for serious buyers, not time wasters, thanks =D Post feedback in this thread once youve received, gracias

ESCROW WELCOME ON BIG ORDERS!!!! =D

Reactions: bigquis

bigquis

For being a legit seller

bigquis

Carder
Reaction score
Bought one GC and got is instantly after i pasted him the western union info. The card was legit and worked perfect. He is a legit seller.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 09:18 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 09:16 PM ----------

He also gets a positive rep from me since it's hard to find real GC sellers. Will def do business again

bigquis

Carder
Reaction score
Welp. first one went good. Sent him 150 wu right after 1st one. Then he went offline. He never send me the GC. I will wait a couple days to see if he is a ripper or not.

slimjim

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
check your mail, i told u i was going out of town for a while, i never even picked ur last payment up bro....

bigquis

Carder
Reaction score
check your mail, i told u i was going out of town for a while, i never even picked ur last payment up bro....

dude, i saw you picked it up within the hr i sent it. also i checked my mail... no gift cards. come online on yim. we can talk

bigquis

Carder
Reaction score
this guy is a faggot ass ripper. he comes on yahoo invisible and wont reply. Bad businessman and will run away with your money. What ever happened to the legit people? i guess they died off

bigquis

Carder
Reaction score
once again this guy is a fucking faggot for ripping me. Dont deal with him

mxd2010

Reaction score
RIPPER

DON'T BUY FROM HIM HE IS A FUCKING RIPPER HE TOOK MY MONEY AND DISAPPEARED HE IS A LOOSER .