Selling easily reset eu vbv bins ( no need for dob, mmn, back account or SMS)

jimjim

Professional
Reaction score
Selling *eu bins which u can reset the vbv with just normal cc details like name, zip code, expiry....no dob, no mmn, no bank account number or SMS.

Countries available,
Germany
Switzerland
United kingdom
Netherlands

Most are gold, premium, platinum and business bins
Price per bin is 1k, any other one after is $500

Selling each bin to a maximum of 10 people, after that I close the thread, don't want the bin flooded and hence die soon. The price will attract few buyers and few buyers will reduce the tendency of the bin to be flagged

NB: these are not non vbv bins, but vbv bins which you can reset with correct cc details, no need for fulls

Escrow is highly welcomed and I will pay escrow fee

Also, selling a pack of non vbv eu bins, included in the pack is 100% tested non vbv bins from spain, France, Norway,Italy, belguim, uk, Germany, Malta, luxemborg, .
Pack price : $500
Selling max to 10 people and trade is closed

Nb: I am not selling cc, just bins and I am not selling eu cc with vbv pass or eu non vbv cc, just the bins.

Escrow welcome, I bear escrow fees

Please if price is too much for you , you can move on and no need commenting on my thread. Send me pm if interested
:)

chapinhack

this is bullshit ripper that metod not work

jimjim

Professional
Reaction score
Can exchange for other easily reset eu vbv bins without dob or mmn or sin or CPR, just reset with normal cc details....not interrested in uk or eu non vbv bins

Last edited:

Shippuden

Professional
Reaction score
lol :) realling selling it at 1k ?

jimjim

Professional
Reaction score
Nah for $100, every kid will have the bin and then it dies swiftly.
Selling it for $1000, if u can't afford it or too broke to ever come up with 1k don't come crying helplessly on my thread.....just move on

ilyas2

Reaction score
nobody is crying helplessly, your thread is showing no intrest to anyone hence why you have to keep bumping

jimjim

Professional
Reaction score
nobody is crying helplessly, your thread is showing no intrest to anyone hence why you have to keep bumping

4 people have bought and didn't have to cry on thread and beg for price reduction, they simply sent pm and the deal was closed I bump to complete 10 buyers and like I said if the price hurt u so much cos u are broke, ur problem not mine....I need pros not hungry noobs hoping to pay peanuts

GNR

Carder
Reaction score
4 people have bought and didn't have to cry on thread and beg for price reduction, they simply sent pm and the deal was closed I bump to complete 10 buyers and like I said if the price hurt u so much cos u are broke, ur problem not mine....I need pros not hungry noobs hoping to pay peanuts

Everything can be negotiated in this world.
As its your right to put any price you want, is other people right to try get better price.
Why need to call them noobs and broke and beggars? You think yourself superior coz you asking 1k and others may have question about price?
If 4 people from this forum paid you the amount you asking and succesfuly bought the bins you sell from you, where is their feedbacks?
If not from all 4 at least from 1 or 2?

Thameswater

Professional
Reaction score
$300 and id get that non vbv pack from you next week

jimjim

Next time u know u can't afford shit, don't bore my thread with fake promises, timewaster

jimjim

Professional
Reaction score
Everything can be negotiated in this world.
As its your right to put any price you want, is other people right to try get better price.
Why need to call them noobs and broke and beggars? You think yourself superior coz you asking 1k and others may have question about price?
If 4 people from this forum paid you the amount you asking and succesfuly bought the bins you sell from you, where is their feedbacks?
If not from all 4 at least from 1 or 2?

Yes I know, but noobs are the only ones that don't read the first message before jumping and responding.

I clearly wrote this on this first page "Please if price is too much for you , you can move on and no need commenting on my thread. Send me pm if interested"

So if price isn't ok by you then move on with your life instead of crying here about negotiation and wishing price is low bla bla

And for the buyers, they don't need to write feedback, if they did , am sure all the noobs will flood their pms asking to buy same bin for the low money they clearly can afford

So I

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 11:36 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 11:35 PM ----------

$300 and id get that non vbv pack from you next week

I will be willing to deal you if you are serious :)

xxxll

Professional
Reaction score
no one will ever buy this i think a person will simply buy 100 different bins as a bulk from seller and i am sure he will find non vbv,high balance bins,resetted bins easily as there are not so much bins from these countries like usa.
you have just save 500$ lol
any you talking about 4 client and i am 1000% sure no one has bought and no one will buy also in the future
i have also some bins but i know they will not buy on 50$

GENERAL7

Professional
Reaction score
he make thread months ago asking cashout cvv and vbv he always asking for bin before deal to make sure work for you but for reality he only stole bins to sell them here.
bastard

jimjim

Professional
Reaction score
he make thread months ago asking cashout cvv and vbv he always asking for bin before deal to make sure work for you but for reality he only stole bins to sell them here.
bastard
No you are a retard you noob! U said u can cashout non vbv France cards, I send send me the ones u can 100% cashout, a retard like u sent me France bins that were 100% vbv enrolled...I pointed out that your binlist is shit and they are non vbv so it means u have never cashed them out since the bins a retard like u claimed was non vbv were in reality all vbv enrolled....I deleted a broke timewasting noob like you, months after u come here crying cos of your stupidity